Chapter 18

At that one party

 

 

YOONG'S POV:

 

 

" YOONG! We're Back! " I heard my mom as she opened the door, coming back from a buissness trip.

( Hinting why they weren't there when all that mess was happening )

"Omo Yoong what happen to your arm? " She said when she entered the kitchen with Seohyun cooking me something to eat.

" Kinda broke it when I got into a fight with Seohyun's dad " I explain looking down at my cast.

Smiling while looking at all the signatures that are on it.

One from Tiffany, another from Yuri, my boss Jessica who has been giving me days off whenever I want because of my arm, Taeyeon, Mrs. Seo and lastly Seohyun.

Who wrote me a little letter on it.

' Yoong-ah~, please be careful with your arm. I'll be sure to cook you amazing food to make you stronge again.

- Seohyun ' she finished off with hearts around.

" You need stop fooling around and getting hurt and make sure you take care of Seohyun and not the other way around " my mom scolded me.

" But I was taking care of Seohyun. How do you think I got this? "

" I know and I'm proud of you but dont you think you could've handled it another way? "

" I guess " I sighed in defeat.

I could've handled it another, other than break into their house, try to one away with Seohyun and ended up fighting one on one with her dad.

" How long have you had it? " she asked me while taking a seat in front of me while dad came in as he finished putting away all of their luggage.

" Maybe a month or a little over? " I said leaning back into my chair.

" Wow have we really been gone that long? " she asked herself.

" Yeah, but thats okay because I had spent more time with Seohyun while you guys were gone. "

 

"Here" Seohyun said while setting plates of food for everybody.

" Oh Seohyun dear you didn't have to. We've would have made our own food. " my dad said.

" But I wanted to." Seohyun said sitting down.

" Well then thank you, and thank you for taking care of my little boy while he has a broken arm. " my mom said this time.

" Yah. I'm not a little boy anymore~" I whined and pouted

" Says the one who just wined and pouted. " my dad said

" Hmmph " I sulked. I'm not a little boy anymore. I have a job, a girlfrie- no wait- one day my wife,and a kid coming.

 

" Mmmm this tastes good Seohyun " my parents complimented her.

" Thank you, I have been practicing " she said with a shy smile.

" Ooh you are so cute " my mom leaned over a pinched her cheek

Seohyun continued with a shy smile.

 

 

" How many months are you? " my dad asked Seohyun.

She thought for a moment before answering " In a couple of days I'll be four months, if I'm counting right. "

Seohyun got up to put her plate away.

" Well then in a week or two you should check the of the baby "

" Oh really? " I said

" Yeah "

 

 

 

 

 

" Yoong what do you want our child to be. Boy or girl? " Seohyun asked.

We were lying on our bed getting ready to go to sleep.

I turned to face her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

" It doesnt really matter. If it was a girl I could be overprotected and scare all the boys away. That would be funny " I chuckled

" Yah, then all the boys wouldn't want to be near her. " she slaped my chest.

" But if it was a boy we could play games and sports together so either way its a win, win oppurtunity for me. " I finished off.

"Mmmm " she began to think. " Yoong "

"Yeah " I mumbled closing my eyes

" What if I'm not ready to be a mom? I'm really scared. " she turned and faced me.

I opened my eyes.

" Dont worry about it. I know you will do fine. My mom was in the same situation as you, but look at me. I'm perfectly fine, right? Well besides you know them leaving me all the time, but we wont do that with our child. "

" Yeah I guess, you know except the part when you got me pregnate but other than that everything went well for you."

" Hey, you weren't complaing when we were actually doing it. So dont blame this all on me " I defended

" But you messed with my mind telling all that stuff you said to me " she pouted

" But I also ment what I said. "

" Beside if we didnt do it then you wouldnt be sleeping beside me right now. And I like where you are now, with me " I finished while closing my eyes again.

" Yeah that true and thanks for this conversation. I really needed this. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Welcome to the doctors what did you come here for? " the nurse said sitting us down in a room.

" We came to see the of our baby " I said

" Are you four to five months? " she turned to Seohyun

" Yes "

" Okay, will you just lay down right here " she pointed to one of the doctor beds.

Seohyun layed on the bed.

I held her hand and smiled to her. She smiled back.

The nurse applied some gel on her belly and took out some machine and placed it on her.

We look up at the screen.

"Umm nurse why is there two thing on the screen? " I asked

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Congradulations! You guys are having twins. "

 

 

 

" We're having WHAT " Seohyun yelled

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


What should we do about the twins?

Two boys?

Two girls?

One boy and one girl?