Chapter 21

At that one party

 

 

 

Author POV:

 

 

" I guess the rumors that you got this pregnate is true after all "

Yoong would've been talking crap about to that girl if it wasn't for Seohyun who was holding him tighter.

She just shook her head before stepping up to the girl.

" Do you have a valid reason for calling me a ? " Seohyun asked

" Because you're with Yoong oppa and not to mention a for sleeping with him and getting pregnate "

" First of all how does me being with Yoong make me a . Second he was the only boy I've ever been with. Third you call me a even though you've made out with almost ever boy at our school " she finish

Seohyun was usual quite when she would get bullied but now she will not take it

It was bad enough when she was at school, she will not let anyone bully her anymore now that she is happy with her life.

The girl stayed quite.

She was fustrated with herself because she couldn't come up with a good come back.

Yoong just starred at Seohyun with pure admiration

Never has he seen her like this.

Heck even Seohyun didn't know what she was doing

Maybe the harmones of a pregnate woman?

The girl just walked away mad as she stomped her feet.

" Wow Hyunnie you were a freaking badass "

" I know " she said flipping her hair with her hand before walking ahead.

" Don't forget that you promised to buy me ice cream and take out " she said with a glare probably still harmonal from earlier.

" Yah wait for me " Yoong said

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun felt really bad for being mean to Yoong for just the littliest stuff. Even though she couldn't help it because she was pregnate.

Yoong knew that she was at that stage in pregnacy so he tried hard to make her happy even though he got scold for everything.

Everthing.

" Yoong I will not leave this house with you if you wear those socks "

 

" Yoong sit up straight "

 

" You bought me the wrong flavor! "

 

" You need a new hair cut "

 

" You are so not going to eat that last piece of chicken because it is mine! "

Some days she'll be the most happiest girl other days its like Satan washed up in formed of Seohyun.

And we have the one, that one the no guy ever wants to happen.

The crying state.

" *Sob* I just finished the ice cream "

" I'm a fatass. Dont look at me *Crying* "

" Am I pretty? Please tell me I'm pretty "

Of course Yoong would always have something nice to say to Seohyun

" Dont worry I'll buy you ten buckets of ice cream! "

" Are you calling me fat, trying to buy me ice cream? "

" Nope. 3 for Yongsan. 3 for SeoNa. and 4 for you "

 

 

" You're not fat you are perfectly healthy "

 

 

" Seohyun you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen "

 

 

 

These were some of the reason why Seohyun felt so bad.

She is always nagging but he somehows puts up with it.

 

 

 

Maybe thats why she finally likes him alot more.

Sure she likes Yoong but it was simply just liking and she was attracted to him.

But who wasn't.

Seohyun thought of all the things he's done for her.

Without her realizing herself smiling like a fool until it her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Oh My Gosh................ I'm in love with Im Yoong "

 

 

 

 


I know that I really dont have an excuse for not updating well i kinda do. the first week i had testing and the next week i was out of town and forgot to bring my laptop. but hey i updated?

Oh yeah i kinda starting a new story, before you start groaning

" Ughh she hasnt even finish this story yet and she is starting a new one? Ughh "

but i've had this in my head over my little break so what the heck, right?

So check it out?