Chapter 16

At that one party

 

 

 

 

Seohyun's POV:

 

 

 

 

I stayed in my room afraid of what might happen if I go out. I thought that they didn't want me back?

I should call unnie over. She'll try to help me out with this mess.

Ring Ring Ring~

" Hello?"

" Unnie~"

" Seohyun?!" she said in a worried voice.

" Unnie~ I need you tell Yoong that I am at my house"

" WHAT?!, Why are you there?" she said in a shock voice

" I dont know, when I came to Yoong's house my parents where there and forced me home."

" I thought they didn't want you" she said

" I know but make sure you pass this message to Yoong, I dont want him to get worried over me"

" Too late for that " she said with a giggle

" What do you mean?" I ask her

" He's been looking for you everywhere "

" Really?"   he is really worried about me?

" He sure has "

" Tiffany after this call can you come over too? I really want you over "

" Of course Seohyun, I'll be there "

" Bye unnie "

" Bye "

 

 

 Come here soon unnie I really need you

 

 

 

" Seohyun!" Tiffany said as she entered my room.

 

" Unnie " I said opening my arms for a hug which she gladly accepted

" Seohyun you dont know how worried me and Yoong were, you almost gave us a hard attack" she said breaking the hug .

" I'm sorry unnie. I didnt have time to think. I was so surprise when they were beating the door of Yoong's " I was trying to explain to her.

" I dont even know why they want me back when it was clear that they wanted me hidden when they found out " I took a big breath, letting my stress go away.

Tiffany led me to the bed and rubbed my back comforting me.

" Listen Seohyun, I'm sorry that you have to go through this at such a young age. As your cousin and you unnie I will do anything to make you feel better " she paused looking me in the eyes

" But now we have to worry about what Yoong might do when he comes "

My eyes widened when she said that. What will he do when he gets here.

Oh God please dont let anything bad happen. I prayed but knowing Yoong and my dad............

Whats the worst that can happen, right.....?

"Arghhh~ " I groaned before lying down on the bed

This should so totally not happen. I closed my eyes hoping it was just a dream.

I could just wake up and see Yoong Sleeping beside me knowing this would just be a bad dream.

But no this is all real.

 

 

 

 

 Cluck....... Cluck

 

 

Me and Tiffany stopped our conversation when we heard something coming from my window.

What was that?

Cluck

I walked closer to my window to see Yoong standing in the yard throwing pebbles.

I opened my window " Yoong! " I said said in a happy whisper

He was trying to use body language to talk to me without being caught.

Yoong was trying his best while I was trying my best to figure out what the heck he was trying to tell me.

He was pointing to the tree next to my room. And was making it seem like he was going to climb it.

Oh~ so he is going to climb the tree to get in my room.

He walked closer to the tree and started climbing it while i was opening my window enough for him to get in.

Oppa slowly started going up, being careful of missing a branch.

He was having trouble and almost fell but managed to make before the branch had broke

He came in with a......

 

 

 THUD

 

 

 

All of our eyes widened especialy Tiffany hoping that my parents didn't hear.

 

We held our breaths

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Seohyun?! " It was my dad calling me from downstairs.

His footsteps getting closer to my room.

OH NO

He opened the door.

I closed my eyes not wanting to see his reaction.

 

 

 

 

 

" WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE!! " My dad yelled in outrage.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


First chapter done second one coming right up.