Chapter 1

At that one party

Author POV:

 

     You can see Yoong walking the halls of school with his bestfriend Yul. Yoong see's alot of people crowed around the lockers.He walked closer to the crowed and asked what was going on.

The guy he asked just shrugged his shoulders and turned to the direction of the lockers again. Yoong peeked his head over to look closer and saw that some people were bullying the school school nerd again.
They were pulling her hair, then grabed her glasses and broke them.

He was about to go and stop them but somebody already beat him to it.  Tiffan Hwang, Seohyun's older cousin who is quite known at this school for her eyesmiles.

CAN'T YOU GUYS LEAVE HER ALONE!!, She exclaimed. The crowed around them then started to get smaller as the people were leaving. Yul grabed Yoong's arm and said, "C'mon we're going to be late to our next class". Yoong Starred at the girl one last time before he thought "She's really pretty with her glasses off.

 


 

Seohyun POV:

 

"Seohyun, why did you let those girls bully you again", Tiffany unnie asked.

"Because T don't like to pick fights". I said

Tiffany unnie was trying to fix me up. She was was fixing my hair, and my clothes."There we go, like you're all new, do you have your extra pair of glasses with you?" 

"Yes right here" I reached into my bag and pulled them out. "See right here" I showed her.

"Ok, if you have anymore problems just get me K?"  " Ok, see you later" "Bye". Unnie then walked off to class. 

"And then there was one" I wispered to myself. I walked to my next class.

 

(SKIPPING BECAUSE CLASSES ARE BORING)

I was walking home from school when I bumped into someone. " Oh, I'm so sorry..." I trailed off as I met his doe like eyes.

 

 

 


 

 

YOONG'S POV:

 

             "Oh, I'm  so sorry" I heard her say, then we met eyes for a good 3 seconds. Her eyes were so beautiful.

I snapped out of my train off thoughts. "No, I'm sorry, I was the one that bumped into you". I appologized.

"Seohyun right?" I asked even though I already knew who she was." Yes, and you are?". "My name is Yoong, nice to meet you" I held out my hand. She took it and smiled at me. Her smile made me smile unknowingly. hehehe

Well Seohyun since I bumped into you may I walk you home?" " It's okay I can go home by myself." She said.

"But I want to, so please~." I said with aegyo.

"Ok if you insist." We then walked off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 I manage to put this chapter up even though I'm 'suppose' to be studying. Oh well 

Sorry if this chapter is not good but atleast I tried so i get a star for trying. 

And sorry that it is small but since tomorro is Friday i can make the next chapter bigger so be patient.