SHINee

New Life

Walking around the school grounds alone, Jae Sun realised the not-so-subtle staring and whisperings around her. Suddenly, everyone's phone started beeping, and when they looked to check the message, their faces immediately lit up. Especially the girls. One girl could not help hold her excitement in that she shouted "SHINee's PRACTICING RIGHT NOW!!!" at the top of her lungs and immediately rushed off. The rest followed suit, all heading in the same direction.

SHINee...That's Jinki-oppa's band isn't it? I guess I should go check it out...

Jae Sun followed the crowd, and before she knew it, she was running with them. When she arrived, she couldn't see a thing. The outside of the practice room was crowded with people and she couldn't squeeze her way through to get a decent look. It was not until one of the girl turned to see who was trying to push her way through and realised that she was Onew's sister, did she give way, allowing her to get to the front. The room had large glass windows, allowing them to get a perfect view of what was happening on the inside.

"Shall we do another round?" Onew asked s.

"Sure." the members replied in unison.

They got into their positions and the music started.

SHINee's back

SHINee's back

SHINee's back, back, back, back, back

The crowd went wild. She could see why. They were amazing at what they were doing. But it wasn't just that. They put so much effort into their singing and dancing, even if it was just a practice. And it showed. Jae Sun was surprised. She didn't know what she had expected but what she was seeing was more than what she had anticipated. 

So give it up, give it up, give it up for SHINee

Give it up, give it up,give it up for SHINee

The performance was over before she knew it, just in time for the bell to signal the end of lunch, and everyone applauded. She couldn't help but give a small clap. The boys turned to face their audience and bowed politely. Onew looked up and saw his sister among the crowd. He pointed at her to show s where she was and they all waved at her. Onew, Jonghyun and Taemin were grinning and Minho waved cooly. Key stared at her and gave her a warm smile. Jae Sun gave a small wave and turned to head to class. 

SHINee huh...it sounds kind of childish, but I guess it makes sense.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that was a really short chapter. Hope you liked it. Will begin to have longer chapters soon as the plot develops but right now, it's just going slow. Might try and speed things up a bit. Thoughts?