chapter 6

It started with 'Hello'

_____JONGUP'S_POV______

I couldn't sleep, I had too much on my mind. I kept thinking about Min, wondering if she was okay.

Aish, what is this? I only met the girl today! Why can't I stop worrying about her?

I guess it's because it's not every day you meet a crying girl in the rain, right.

Hehe...I'm funny.

Maybe I should get something to eat. That might help.

I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen, trying to make as little noise as possible. I checked the time - 3am. Hyung is going to kill me if he found out that I'm up this late.

Oh foody-food, distract me please so I can go to sleep...

____YOUR_POV_____

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I hit the snooze button. There was no way I could make it to school feeling this terrible. I had the worst headache, my body felt weak and I could barely keep my eyes open. I guess it's the consequence of breaking down in the rain.

The lack of energy I had forced me to close my eyes and sleep for another 7 minutes.

*7 minutes* I told myself.

How in the world did 7 minutes turn into 3 hours. On the bright side, my headache had left and I was able to get out of bed. On the other hand, it was nearly 11 am. I guess that means there's no point in going to school then.

I dragged myself out of my bed and went into the kitchen to eat. Let me see, it's too early for lunch but it's too late for breakfast. I scanned the cupboard. We had cereal, bread, chips, a half eaten packet of biscuits and a very small amount of rice. I took out the rice and made a mental note to go grocery shopping later. I never had to before since Onew would always bring food home but while he's in Japan, I have to do everything.

As the rice was cooking, I went to the fridge in search of a sidekick to my rice for brunch. I opened the fridge only to see Milk, butter, cheese, eggs and kimchi. Honestly, how do we survive?

I took the eggs and Kimchi out of the fridge and continued making my meal.

______NO_ONES_POV_______

Yongguk walked out into the kitchen, to see a sleeping Jongup on the bench.

*Aigoo, this kid* he thought as he went to wake him up.

"Jongup-ah. Wake up." He tried shaking him but it didn't work. "Jongup-ah," he continued, still keeping a fatherly like tone. Once again, Jongup didn't move.

*should've known, there's no way you can wake this kid up gently.* he thought again.

Yongguk straightened himself and took a deep breath.

"YAH! MOON JONGUP! GET UP RIGHT NOW!" Yongguk bellowed at the top of his lungs.

A startled Jongup shot up and fell off his seat and Yongguk smiled at him triumphantly.

"Yah, you couldn't be a little more gentle?" Jongup asked, standing up as he rubbed his leg and the back of his neck.

"You should know better than to sleep out here. It's not good for your back or your neck. Why were you out here in the first place?" Yongguk nagged.

Jongup avoided Yongguk's eyes as he tried to come up with a lie so that he didn't have to tell Yongguk that he couldn't sleep because he was thinking about a girl.

"Uhh, I woke up and I was hungry. Must've fallen asleep when I was eating." Jongup mentally high fived himself for coming up with a believable excuse. Yongguk chuckled.

"Can always count on you to fall asleep whilst eating." Yongguk proceeded inside the kitchen and started preparing food for himself.

"Yeah, that's me." Jongup smiled "anyways, I'm heading off now." He said before making his way to his room.

"Oh and Jongup-ah!" Yongguk called out. Jongup turned around and Yongguk smirked at him. "Clean the food off your face." Jongup smiled sheepishly.

"Yes umma." He joked before darting off to his room.

"Did someone call me?" Himchan interrupted, walking over to Yongguk. "Honey, did someone call me?" He asked him.

"YAH! Kim Himchan! How many times do I have to say this, WE. ARE. NOT. MARRIED!" Yongguk strictly said. Himchan laughed at him and stole some of Yongguk's food.

"Whatever you say, Boo~" he sang before running off.

*Aish, that Kim Himchan.* Yongguk thought as he facepalmed himself.

____YOUR_POV____

Thanks to all my experience in cooking mama, makeshift lunch was a success! I ate my food on the lounge and spotted the shirt I had leant Jongup the night before.

I wonder how he's doing, he's probably already forgotten about me. I mean, what is there to remember about me anyway? I'm just regular, 'always does the right thing' Min. I'm just another girl that probably looked like she cried over anything. I'm just another girl for people to forget about. Another girl who is alone.

I guess it would be best if I just forgot about him too right? Besides, he's just another guy. Another stranger in my life. A person that I'll never see again. There's no point in remembering him and his perfectly toned body. There's nothing special about him at all.

I sighed as I stood up and threw Onew's shirt back in his room as the feeling of being terrible alone slowly started to make it's way back to me. ______________________

Hey all! Sorry, this chapter seems kind of boring. Is it? I'd love to hear what you think ^^ I havent updated in a while, I've been busy organising stuff and I'm not sure how often I'll be able to update in the future, I have a pretty hectic next few weeks orz I'll try to update when I can though. :D