Prologue

It started with 'Hello'

 Have you ever made a decision, thinking it was the right thing to do to but instead of fixing things, you ended up making a mess?

Or You said something out of concern for someone but instead of helping them, you insulted them and you never talk to them again?

Or have you ever told yourself that you would stop taking those closest to you for granted, but you do unconsciously every time and you don't realise you've been doing it until they're gone?

Even though you do all these things you're still a good person.

You continue to make the right choices because it's the right thing to do.

You still say things out of concern to those close to you because it's the right thing to do.

You still want the best for those you love, even if it means they have to leave you in order for you to learn a lesson because it's the right thing to do.

And you do this because you live in a world where you don't do things just because you feel like it , but because it's the right thing to do.

And that's exactly how YOU ended up in the situation you're in now.

Walking home, in the rain, by yourself.

Decisions were made.

Things were said.

People had to go.

You felt like you had nothing.

All because you were trying to do the right thing.

Little did you know that this was all a blessing in disguise.

 

 

 

 

 

Because your 'Hello' was about to greet you.