chapter 1

It started with 'Hello'

YOUR P.O.V 

I walked through the corridors of the school building, in search of my friends Chaerin and Nicole. It was the first day back after a 4 week holiday and I couldn't wait to tell them about my holiday in Japan.

"Miiiiin!" I heard a familiar voice call.

"Chae!" I called back.

We both hugged and started recounting the events of each others holidays, waiting for Nicole to show up. To our surprise, Nicole turned up holding hands with the bad boy of the school, Zico.

"Looks like someone's been busy." Chae said, gesturing at Nicole and Zico. "When do you think that happened?" She asked me.

"I don't know, but I dont trust him."  I replied.

I knew not to say that to Nicole, she was too sensitive and telling her that you didn't like her new boyfriend was like asking to be hit by a train. Okay, maybe not that dramatic, but you get the idea.

Nicole joined Chae and I, leaving Zico behind, and the three of us decided to check what class we were in.

"Awwww." We all moaned moaned.

"That's so unfair!" Nicole whined.

"You should demand to be moved!" Chae added, stomping her foot.

It turned out that I was in a separate class to my two friends, but I was more than sure that I could survive.

"It's okay guys, I'll see you at Lunch and in between classes. Now go to class or we'll be late" I assured them before leaving.

I only ever hung out with Chaerin and Nicole so I didn't know many people in my class and sat by myself.

Class was same-old same-old. My teacher was mean and loved to pick on the students. Most of the class didn't pay attention and I spent most of my time doodling on a piece of paper.

Eventually lunch came and I met up with my friends.

"Hey how was class?" I asked.

"Terrible! There's this new girl and she would not leave Gongchan Oppa alone!" Chae exclaimed.

Chaerin had liked Gongchan for quite some time now, but everytime she would try to talk to him, she made a fool of herself. Everyone knew that she liked him and most girls wouldn't dare try to flirt with him or else they'd have to face the wrath of Chaerin.

"You should teach her a lesson Chae!" Nicole suggested.

I intervened, knowing this could only end badly.

"I don't know guys, she's knew. Maybe try talking to her first."

"She needs to learn her lesson now or she'll never understand!" Chae waved her hand at me.

"After school?" Nicole asked

"There's no better time! You in Min?"

I could feel a bad feeling in my gut as I nodded.

*There is no way this will end well