This is Wrong

Just Friends

Jonghyun's POV
------------

After stopping at ever store that sold any kind of toxin Key could find, we made our way back to the camp site carrying heavy bags. As we reached the tents I set down the bag that was forced upon me with a strong sigh, "How much do you really need of this stuff?" He smirks to himself, emptying the bag he had carried and neatly places the bottles on the ground.

"As much as I want, now unpack your bag and let's get drinking." there was more attitude behind his tone than usual.

"I don't think I want to drink tonight." I could feel him look up at me like I had two heads, but rather then looking into those questioning orbs I stared down. Doing as told to empty the other bag.
"It's just that we have to get up early tomorrow and I'm not trying to have a hangover for travel." for some reason I felt like I had to justify not drinking.

He examined me for a couple of seconds before shrugging and opening a bottle of...something. "Whatever, more for me."

 

~

It didn't take long before Key had more than enough alcohol in his system (not that he's a light drinker just that he drank really fast), and I had to deny him from getting a new bottle; a pile of empty ones began to form by his side.
"Key I think you've had enough."

"I thInkg YOU had EnoUff!" he spat back at me with the point of his finger.

"What? I wasn't even...never mind. I think you need to go to bed now." he protested when I stood from my chair to direct him to his tent.

"Ya don' know meh..." he folded slim arms across his chest.

"Yes actually I do." not in the mood for Key's y drunk attitude, I reached my arm out and grabbed his wrist tugging him up onto his feet.
"Now of to bed mister."

Suddenly Kibum's mode took a full three sixty as he threw himself onto me, snuggling into my chest and wrapping his right leg around my left one.
"Come ta bed wit me~" he slurred into my ear, sliding his hand down my chest to my abdomen. A shiver flew down my body at the touch.

"Key."

"Please Yeobo~ I'm so lonely in there." he whined draping his arms loosely around my neck, face inches from mine.

I couldn't help but blush at the close proximity, his cheeks rosy from the alcohol. "I think yo-"

I was cut off by a pair of soft lips as Key leaned in and pushed our lips together in a sloppy manner. It took me by surprise.
He was kissing me!
Is it because he's drunk?
I know he can get frisky sometimes when he drinks too much, but it never led to kissing.

Wait did I just respond!?


The moan coming from his throat was evidence that I had responded while in my train of thought. In the few seconds of thought I had begun to nip at his lip as my hands grasped his feminine hips.
"."
Immediately my hands shoved my best friend back (a little too harshly) before covering my mouth in pure shock.

He stumbled back over the chair he previously sat in before flipping backwards onto the ground. He groaned from pain, sitting up rubbing the back of his delicious looking nec-
Hold on, what!?! I did not just say he's neck was delicious looking!...Why would I?

"That hurt~" yet again he whined, looking up at me confused as to why he got thrown to the ground.

"I-I'm sorry..." with a shake of my head I stared down at nothing trying to calm down.
What the hell was that?
"I need to go lie down..."

As I entered my and Minho's tent Key followed closely behind; not even bothering to close the entrance before he threw himself at me.
"Let meh lay wit ya~!"

Before I could say no or even remove the smaller body from atop of me, he pushed me down and began to on my neck. A moan escaping my lips, the unfamiliar touch felt so nice even if it was coming from my band mate...my best friend.
"Oh god~" he straddled himself above my crotch and began to move in sinful ways; still refusing to let up on my (now) sensitive neck.
"K-Key...wha-what are you doing?" I was basically panting at these very unfamiliar, but still wanted sensations. It felt so wrong but so good at the same time...
What's wrong with me?
Automatically I rolled over pinning him to the ground, earning an arousing gasp from his bow shaped lips.
I can't do this...it's wrong. He's my friend...worse HE'S a GUY! Not a girl, a GUY! I'm not gay! So what the hell am I doing!?
Immediately I sit up away from Key; staring down at the drunk, panting mess that is my best friend.

"Wha's wrong?"

Nothing...everything...
"I..." I tried to answer him but I couldn't; I needed fresh air, to clear my mind, to think straight.

"Jjong?" his voice seemed weak (maybe even vulnerable), but I couldn't bring myself to look up at his face (he was now sitting up).

"...I..." though he was still drunk it felted like he was sober as he my arm, but I pulled away; making the mistake to look into his tear filled eyes before I left the tent. "I'm sorry..."

"Jjong..." he called one last time before I left.

" that was bad." shame and regret spread through my body like a storm, as I slump down onto a small bench that was with the other chairs.

I'm not sure how long he sat in the tent alone making whimpering sounds (making my stomach churn at the upsetting noises, which were rare from our groups diva) but eventually he too exited the tent, before silently sitting next to me.

He was the first to break the awkward silence that was building between us.
"...I'm sorry Jjong..."
I had to strain my ears to hear his voice; it was too shaky and weak for my liking. It made my heart ache.

"It's ok..." I reached over and pulled him into a comforting side hug; he laid his head on my shoulder in a defeated manner. "...you just had too much to drink. I know you didn't mean to do that." a reassuring smile spread across my face as I look down at his tear stained cheeks, before wiping away a stray tear that slipped from his eye.
God how I love those eyes of his...

"...yeah...because I'm drunk." those eyes I love so much looked away from me to stare down at the dirt ground.

Before I could say anything else there was a loud booming sound and the sky lit up in a beautiful tint of blue.
His head shot up just in time to see the next explosion in the sky (this time it was purple).

“So pretty” he spoke slowly staring in amazement; the colors in the sky shining in his cat like eyes.

…almost as pretty as you…why do I keep thinking that?

~

We sat there for the next half hour watching the beautiful firework show in peace; Key had laid his head back onto my shoulder and curled his slim hand into mine before drifting off into slumber.

 No words could describe how nice it felt to have him curled up into my side, peacefully sleeping as the faunally was ending in the sky.

 
It's a mystery to me how Key could possibly sleep during something as loud as fireworks, but I wouldn't change it for the world. I almost didn't want the moment to end, but I couldn't make Key sleep outside on my shoulder all night. (he would wake up with a stiff neck and possibly a cold from the chill of the night, and that would just lead to y Key)

Once the fireworks were finally over I carried Key into his tent and covered him in his blanket.


"Goodnight Bummie." leaning down, I kissed his forehead before leaving him to sleep alone.

This has been an interesting vacation...


Please give me feed back! It will encorage me to update and maybe even help me write better.