009.

Bangin' Scenarios

T.O.P:

He sat silently in the dark, like an abandoned statue left to rot away in a museum’s basement. What kind of cruel fairytale had fate placed him in where he had to wait for what seemed like an agonizing time until he knew you were back home safe and sound in his arms.

Maybe he was just being paranoid. Maybe he had been reading too much into that dream he’d had a couple of nights ago, but you just seemed so damned happy kissing that other man that when he woke up he was shocked into silence.

Sometimes dreams were a sort of omen though, weren’t they? Were you really playing him for a fool like some sort of jester for the world to laugh at? It was frightening him to the bone quite honestly. The image of you kissing a pair of lips that weren’t his frenzied his already crazed state, letting out an exasperated groan.

Lady luck seemed to be somewhat on his side though, for no sooner had you opened the door, the shallow creek informing every one of your arrival.  You stopped dead in your tracks at the sight if his angered state.

“SeungHyun,” you began only to be stopped by his hoarse voice, “I called you various times today, and at the risk of sounding controlling, I want to know why you couldn’t even answer once. Just once was all I was hoping for. I’ve been so worried. It’s past midnight and I have no clue where you are or what you’re doing…or…or with who.”

With who…

That last bit had stung your heart a bit too much. In an effort to cease the pain you placed a hand over your chest. Had he really said that out loud? He must have realized it too for soon he sighed, shaking his head from side-to-side, clearly regretting his choice of wording. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean-,” He stopped once you had taken a step away from him.

“Is it true then? Is this why you’re defensive?”

“SeungHyun, if I’m acting defensive it’s because you just accused me of cheating. Can’t I have a busy business life as well? Why are you the only one who can come home late? I have a life outside of his house too.” Each word stung his heart the more stern your voice grew.

How idiotic of him. After everything you two had been through. How could he simply assume such audacity?

His eyes grew soft, his hands gently reaching out to you. “I’m sorry. I just—you’re just so perfect, I’m still wondering when I’ll wake up from this fairytale I’ve been placed under, because nothing lasts forever and I want so desperately for us to last forever.” 

G-Dragon:

You giggled mischievously as you carefully tiptoed to your bedroom, but all your sneaking about had proved to be futile once you realized JiYong was wide awake, glaring away at the door frame from which you leaned on.  

“I thought you weren’t going out tonight?” You gulped, like a child with her hand caught in the cookie jar. “I…” You were so bad at lying sometimes, but maybe he’d buy it this time. “I left something in the car…” you trailed.

“And it took you a couple of hours to get?” He sighed, legs swinging to the edge of the bed that he had been laying in. “We were supposed to watch our movie marathon tonight, but I agreed to change it because you were tired, and when I wake up I find you gone? It’s like you’re avoiding me.” He ruffled his hair angrily as he scrapped his brain for some sort of reasoning, but that reasoning was flashing repeatedly in his mind’s eye and he be lying if he didn’t say he wouldn’t readily admit it.

“JiYong it really isn’t what you think,” you begin, but he scoffs and glares at the floor. “What do I think? I’m trying to make us work, despite my hectic schedule; I’m trying to give you as much time as possible because I want us to work, but when you’re avoiding me like some sort of plague than it makes it hard.” His voice grew softer as he carried on, tugging at your heartstrings with each syllable.

“But I’m the idiot here, I guess. I don’t care what you’re doing behind my back because I’m willing to wait for you, right here in our empty bed. I’m willing to put up with this charade if it means I still get you call you mine.”

“JiYong,” you walked up to him, kneeling before his slouching frame, your hand placing itself on his cheek tenderly. “JiYong, I promise you’ve got it all wrong. Do you want to know why I’ve been avoiding you?” He nodded, his silence speaking for itself. “Fine, but you’re taking the blame when the guys find out you know. We’ve been planning a surprise birthday party for you.”

His expression grew blank slowly turning into various shades of red from embarrassment. “I…did not see that coming.”

“Well obviously. I thought you were going to start singing your blues at any moment…” you laughed. He grinned, “A surprise party?” You nodded in giddy response. “Wow, fantastic baby.” 

Taeyang:

The television’s pictures went unnoticed as Youngbae watched you from the corner of his eye. He was attempting to figure out why exactly you were baking heart shaped cookies. He noticed the sketches with the words, “Will you go out with me” on each cookie. At first he thought it might be for him, but you two had been dating for a while now.

So why were you baking cookies with a message like that when it wasn’t directed to him? At what point did the love disperse from your relationship? When did all the hugs, kisses and promises of forever become invalid? Because he had missed the memo apparently.

He looked away, unable to see you in such a happy state, a happy state that he wasn’t behind. But for as much as he tried he could not look away, because he still loved you so. He was like a magnet, and no matter what he would always go back to you.

He turned the TV off, suddenly silencing the atmosphere. You stopped your rolling and glanced up at him, bewilderment clear on your expression. With a sigh escaping his lips he walked up to you, but held himself at a slight distance. “Is everything alright?” You stopped what you were doing, rubbing your hands clean on the kitchen towel.

“Now don’t get me wrong…I’m not accusing you or anything,” Or anything. “I just want you to tell me one thing, just one.” You held in your breath as you waited, anxiety eating away at you as the seconds ticked by. He spun his ring nervously, his little habit you always found cute, but not right now, not in this very moment when you could feel something negative was about to happen.

He looked up at you briefly before turning away. “Are you…are you planning on seeing someone else?” Your jaw dropped. Your ears rang as the sentence repeated itself in your head endlessly. “I just want to know if it’s best that I leave. I don’t want to stand in your way of being happy, because I want you to be happy…even if I’m not a part of that anymore. So just let me know…I can’t take any more of this…”

You gasped, your brain finally processing what he had been saying. Quickly you wrapped your arms around his waist and brought him close to you, your face burying itself in his chest. “Why are you acting this way? What’s making you say this?” Your eyes suddenly snapped open in realization. “Is it because of the cookies? Youngbae, those aren’t for me. My friend wants to ask her coworker out, but she can’t bake so I offered. You can’t ever leave, because you’d end up taking my heart, and I can’t be happy without it.”

He smiled as he felt the weight lift off his shoulders. He held your cheeks in place and gave you an eskimo kiss. “Did you make me cookies?” 

Daesung:

Something was off as you ate your ice-cream, cozily seated in a cushioned chair that was secluded from intruding eyes. Then again there weren’t many intruding eyes at 12AM. Oh the perks of a 24 hour ice-cream parlor.

You wanted to test out your theory, so stealthily you stuck your finger into your ice-cream and spread it on his nose. He stared -eyed at the cold mess as you laughed. He laughed as well, but now you were convinced something was wrong—his smile didn’t reach his eyes and if his eyes weren’t shining when he smiled then something was off.

You cleared your throat, the cold substance somewhat numbing your ability to make coherent sentences. “DaeSung…” he looked up at you as he wiped off the melting concoction. “Something’s wrong…”

He sighed; of course hiding his true feelings would be temporary. He knew sooner or later you would have noticed. He gently takes your hand in his, his thumb running circles over your fingers. He kept his gaze locked onto your hand because he was scared to see the look in your face when you told him his assumptions were true. He couldn’t bear to know that someone owned your heart now. So with the heaviest of hearts he said, “I’m just being stupid right? I mean…there isn’t anyone else? You aren’t seeing anyone behind my back, right? I just…”

“DaeSung, how could you ever think that? Why would you ever think that?” His teeth chewed on his lips mercilessly from the sheer nervousness. “I just…I saw you at a café one day with some guy and I freaked out. I don’t know, you two just seemed to close…”

You laughed suddenly, taking him by surprise. “Sweetie…that man is married with kids.” He smiled, and this time it reached his eyes. “Really?” You nodded enthusiastically. “Yes really!” He laughed along with you before he grabbed some ice cream and spread it on your cheek. “I’m sorry, but you seem to have something on your cheek!” He let out an exasperated gasp and pointed at the source of his freak out. “Oh really?” You mimicked his movements and place some on his forehead. “Seems like you have the same problem.” 

Seungri:

He picked at his food absent mindlessly, his eyes boring holes into the chair you should have been sitting in. How many nights had he been in a similar position, waiting around your humble abode like a lost puppy for you to come home? How many nights had he left his food untouched, the plates perfectly fashioned for a romantic dinner that you never showed up for.

He slumped into his chair, his hand swishing the red wine he had poured into his glass before he took a chug of it. The liquid burned traveling down his throat, much like his heart burned at the sight of an empty chair.

Endless possibilities coursed through his mind, though it was a bit hazy from the alcohol.  Nonetheless the words that he was too afraid to speak carved themselves into his skull until it left him exhausted. Could you be cheating on him?

He arose from his chair and paced the dining room, hands shoved into his pockets as his head moved from side to side. It was a possibility. Maybe you were cheating on him as a form of revenge? Could you be so heartless? Then again he had asked for it when he initially began the cheating, but that was a long time ago and you had both managed to secure that crack in your relationship.

Meanwhile, you walked through the hallway on the way to your apartment. Your heels dug into your feet with every step you took towards your destination. You couldn’t wait to crawl into bed and get some much deserved sleep.

You smiled as Seungri came into your mind. You wondered what he could be doing at this time of night. Lately you had been feeling guilty with the lack of TLC between the two of you, but you’ve been so stressed out lately with your parents. It was always the same, ‘you shouldn’t be dating an idol as if you were some groupie’ bit that made you want to tear your ears out.

The nagging had been growing worse and it was probably because your relationship with him had been becoming more serious, much to their distaste. That with the combination of work had left you drained and lately all you had energy for was your bed. Though you were confident Seungri understood, after all if anyone knew of hectic days it was him.

With a relived sigh escaping your lips, you quietly closed the door behind you and walked to the only lit room in the apartment, the dining room. There you found Seungri pacing before you with a hurtful expression on his face. Instantly you worried for his wellbeing.

“SeungHyun…” it came out in a breathless whisper since at the same moment he looked towards you. He called out your name sternly, walking right up to you and placing his hands on your shoulder. It worried you for a moment. There was only one thing that came to mind—he was cheating again.

“Something’s been bothering me for a while. I know I don’t have the right to ask this, but I just want to know. I need to know,” he breathed out raggedly before slipping your hands in his. “Are you cheating on me? Have I done something that’s caused you to look for comfort in another man’s arms?” His eyes prickled with tears in that moment. He hadn’t realized just how much it hurt saying it out loud.

But soon his hurt expression became angered. He glared at you through his tears and you swore your heart stopped in that moment. “How could you.” Before he could go on you placed a determined hand on his mouth, your glare soon matching his. “I’m not cheating on you, Lee SeungHyun. I’m fighting to stay by your side every day. I’m fighting your damn fans, your managers, my…my parents. I’m fighting the world to be with you.” Your exterior crumbled, you placed the hand that hand been on his lips onto yours in an attempt to stifle the sobs.

He quickly hugged you protectively, willing away any demons that had been hanging over your head while he hadn’t the slightest idea. “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry,” he breathed into your hair, his hand rubbing your back soothingly.

“I just don’t want you to leave me alone.” 


 

...Yeah, I can't really explain why Seungri's is so long. I got really into it, blame sistar's Alone. 

Anywho, thanks for all the lovely subs and comments kiddos. We're almost at 5,000 views! Wow! Fantastic, baby ;D

Stay tuned kiddos!