007.

Bangin' Scenarios

T.O.P:

How could someone look so serene while they silently broke your heart to pieces? You were angry, devastated, but most of all you felt slightly naïve.

You continued pacing in front of him while he sat idly in the couch before you. All you wanted to do was crawl under a rock and stay there until your heart recovered—if it ever recovered. This was the man you breathed—the man that lingered in your every thought every second of the day, and now you find out it was all one-sided? You stopped your body and glared at SeungHyun’s uneasy gaze. Those eyes of his that you loved so much seemed to just strip you down to your very core until there was nothing left of you but embarrassment.

“What, SeungHyun? Why on earth are you looking at me like that? Just stop. It’s breaking my heart into smaller shards—the way you just keep looking at me. Who put you up to it? Was it fun for you? Oh no, how could it have when you were being forced. I should have known better. I should have known better because I was never like those girls you always describe as your ideal type,” You jabbed an accusing finger in his chest before taking a step back away from him and laughing mockingly. “What was it again? Someone who could match themselves to you? I know I miss the par pretty damn well seeing that I’m not a chameleon.”

He breathed out your name lowly—sternly, causing you to gulp back a momentary feel of desire. Damn him and his impeccable abilities to make you feel an array of emotions. “Do you think this is a game? You played me for the fool very well.” You stopped for a moment as his figure arose from the seated position he was in. His hands dug themselves into his crisp black trousers and he continued to eye you, this time in an angry sense.

“Are you done?” You could have sworn your mouth collided with the floor at his audacity. “Excuse me? Am I done?” Your head shook from side-to-side as your eyes began to prickle with tears. He was your puppet master and you readily moved in every which way he pleased, but you had promptly decided to cut the strings connecting you to this ventriloquist. “Yeah, SeungHyun—I’m done. I’m done with this nonchalance of yours; I’m done with these lies. I’m done with you.”

You angrily turned away from him; a heavy sigh escaped his lips as he watched you momentarily before taking hold of your trembling shoulder, rooting you in place. “Are you blind? Is it so difficult for you to see just how much I love you? I bend over backwards, miss schedules, and refuse to sleep—all so that I can at least see or hear you. Maybe I was forced to go out with you, but I wouldn’t have kept doing it if I didn’t love you. That doesn’t matter to you though, because you can’t get over a stupid mistake I made a while ago—a mistake that haunts me every waking moment” His anger soon faded, his arms wrapping themselves around your waist as he pressed you against his chest.  “I love you to death,” he breathed.

Your watery eyes met his once you turned yourself around to face him. A gentle hand placed itself on his cheek before you pressed your lips against his. 

G-Dragon:

His teeth were practically digging into his glorious fleshy lips. You huffed in your spot, refusing to meet his gaze. He could feel the guilt bubble in the pit of his stomach and course through his veins as it pounded against his heated skin.

It wasn’t supposed to be this way. You weren’t supposed to find out how the coming of you two meeting had actually happened. Truth be told, it always lingered in the back of his mind when he saw you smile, that reminiscent twinkle in your eye secretly straining his breathing. “I admit that I was forced to,” he stammered, his hands growing increasingly clammy as your reaction worsened. “But before I knew it I was volunteering to see you. There was just something about you that made me feel this fire-like emotion, and I only felt it around you…with time I realized it was passion.”

Your body stepped further away from him once you realized he was gently reaching out to you. Your frame was torn between your heart and mind. Love is based on trust, right? So after hearing the reasoning of his sudden ‘interest’ in you, all those months of a blossoming ‘love’ had gone down the drain. His lies caused any ounce of trust you had in him to flow away from you. He watched you silently with glossed-over eyes, the woman he had grown to love slipping through his very fingers before him. “I…but I would understand if,” saying it felt like he was swallowing vinegar. “…if you wanted to break up. I wouldn’t hold it against you because I know that’s what I deserve.”

You both stood in deafening silence for a while; your eyes glued to the floor as you thought of what it was that you wanted to do. He was doing what he should be doing though, as he continued eyeing you with nervousness engulfing his frame. He should give you the option of leaving him, but he didn’t want to. Doing the right thing didn’t always feel as satisfying as the story books proclaimed it to be. Softly, he called your name, afraid that you might have lost yourself in your tormenting thoughts forever.

Your eyes quickly snapped up to meet his stare. A glare crossed your features as you scoffed, walking past him with tear-brimmed eyes. He stood rooted in his spot, his back to you as he felt the grip on you disintegrate. “We can start over,” he breathed out, loud enough for your ringing ears to hear. His body turned towards your back. With haste he made his way to you, catching you off guard once he bowed slightly before you.

“Kwon JiYong, some people know me as G-Dragon, but you can call me anything you’d like. You know, I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone as beautiful as you, and if you wouldn’t mind, I would like you to be mine…forever,” he staggered. You bit down on your trembling lip, your composure crumbling at his attempt of a new beginning.

“Why don’t you take me out on a date first?” He smiled before reaching for your hand. “You seem like the burger-and-fries type of girl, and I know this great place you’ll love.” 

Taeyang:

It all made sense now; why you hadn’t shown up to your anniversary dinner. He was worried at first, but the worrisome silence grew bitter, his fingers tapping against the red tablecloth as his eyes roamed the area in search of your face. He waited for an hour and that hour turned into three until the staff sadly informed him that the establishment would be closing. With a heavy heart he paid for the untouched dinner and the brunt out candles with the warm champagne that filled the crystal glasses.

He was worried that something might have happened to you. Al his calls went unanswered as well as his texts, but he wanted to believe that maybe you were running late. He wanted that to be the reason, so when he arrived at your apartment to find you gone he had panicked. Panicked because you weren’t there greeting him with a sheepish smile as you complained about work and how you had lost your phone again.

That was the reality he so desperately wanted as he stood before you with a sad smile. A shaky mess, you cried before him, uncaring of the tears that stained your flushed cheeks in the dress you wanted to surprise him in. It was supposed to be a romantic night, until you had found out it was all a game to him.

“I just want to know if it’s true, Youngbae.” He sighed out, the smile fading into a frown before he nodded, confirming the rumor. Well, rumor no more now that he had confirmed it.

Fresh tears emerged as you shook your head, your hand placed over your chest in an effort to steady your breathing. “Forced—they forced you to go out with me. Did they force you to love me too? Oh god,” your face grew pale with horror as a new realization hit you like a ton of bricks. “Did…did they force you to…” you hiccupped as the lump in your throat grew harder to swallow. His eyes amplified to the size of saucers, catching drift of what you couldn’t exactly say. Quickly he shook his head drastically as he reached for your trembling figure. “No! They didn’t force me to love you or make love to you. Those feelings were genuine. You have to believe me. I…I can’t even begin to explain how horrible I feel for making you cry like this…for breaking your heart. I feel like the biggest idiot on the planet.”

Your breathing managed to steady itself as he rubbed your back soothingly. You knew the right thing to do was break free from his grasp, but despite the situation you still felt comfort in his arms. “I was just skeptical…I had been set up on so many disastrous dates that I just wanted to call it quits. I was so tired of getting set-up with these shallow girls who didn’t share any interests, and I was wrong to assume that you would be like them, because once I got to know you I realized that I was wrong, so wrong.”

“I know how you’re feeling, because the betrayal you felt when you found out is what I felt when I thought you stood me up, but here you were the whole time. That means something right?” You felt something cool slide down on your ring finger. Your eyes looked down to see a promise ring. He smiled and held up his hand to show you his matching one. “I promise my feelings are nothing but sincere.” 

Daesung:

“He…he what?” The dancer bit painfully down on her lip, guilt seeping into her pours at the sight of your pained expression. “I’m so sorry, I…I thought you knew. I thought you were aware. Please forgive me, I was bold and it wasn’t my place. Oh god, I feel so guilty…I-,”

Your heart rattled in your chest, embarrassment engulfing your frame. “No…no don’t be sorry. I should be the one that’s sorry.” A sad smile graced your lips, leaving the girl confused. She apologized once more before running off to another dance studio.

So it had all been a farce.

Your feet grew heavier as you made your way back to the refuge of your car. Why had you even gone to the YG building in the first place? You could no longer remember. All you could think about was the utter embarrassment you felt in that moment. Who else knew? Was the whole building aware of it?

You scoffed. Of course everyone knew. They weren’t called YG Family for any reason.

The drive back to your apartment was a daze. You couldn’t even recall walking into the living room and sprawling out on the couch like some brokenhearted teenager. Why would they force him though? How could anyone force a person to love? You clenched your eyes to will away the reality of this situation.

Those smiles you loved, the butterfly kisses, not to mention those long nights of pillow talk before you both wandered off to dreamland where you met once more—all those moments of happiness were false…forced.

“Sweetie? You left the door wide-open. I thought you were waiting for me.” Your eyes reopened to find DaeSung sitting cozily next to you with a pout imprinted on his lips. Seeing him looking so serene made your heart want to burst out of your chest. How could that be forced? He made it look so easy.

“Would you ever let anyone force you into something you didn’t want to do?” You waited silently to see if he would catch the deeper meaning of the question. He seemed to think about it for a while before he chuckled. “Are you going to make me watch another one of those horror movies? You know you have to stay awake with me if you do.” You wanted to laugh, any other day you would have.

“That isn’t what I meant,” you softly said. He grew serious once more, his hand brushing the side of your cheek, sweeping a few loose strands of hair from your face. “Then what do you mean?”

“I want to know why you had to be forced into going out with me. Am I that unappealing? I mean…I know I’m not the prettiest but-,” He wrapped his arms securely around you nuzzling his face into your neck. “Don’t belittle yourself over a misunderstanding. Please don’t think you aren’t good enough.” He moved his frame to face you with red eyes. “I was an idiot…who am I kidding, I still am…” his eyes bore into yours, searching for some sort of reaction.

“I know it’ll be hard for you to believe this, but I really do want a future with you and I want you to want a future with me too—a future that comes naturally to us. Do you remember all those times you woke up from a nightmare and I would hold you and promise that I’d always be here to protect you?” You nodded while sniffing back your tears. “I meant it. So do you think all those promises and memories we share are strong enough to let us forget a stupid mistake?”

“On one condition…” He held you hand and kissed your palm gently as he traced his thumb over your knuckles. “Anything.”

“You have to stay up and watch horror movies with me for the rest of your life.” 

Seungri:

You could hear a distant buzzing in your ear as you made sluggish movements towards the bedroom. Your hands grabbed handfuls of clothes before you tossed them carelessly into your backpack. Puffy eyes shut tightly in an effort to still the stinging pain from all the crying. Why were you so surprised though? You were just another girl and he was an idol. It should have been obvious that he was forced into dating you. YG probably did it to ward off some of those extreme shippers. You were a pawn in this game of musical chairs.

You stopped momentarily, your mouth releasing a shaky breath as you closed your eyes hoping that by some miracle you would at least be able to hear that symphony when you thought of him, but as much as you attempted you couldn’t, not when your heart was breaking at the truth and it was a little too late to fix your feeble heart.

Love sure was a two-sided mask, and you felt like the court’s jester prancing around with a fake smile imprinted on your face.

The buzzing grew worse in your ear causing you to clench your eyes before you reopened them. Seungri stood before you with a stern look, his arms folded before him. “What are you doing? Are you even listening?” So that’s what the buzzing noise had been.

“I’ve been talking to you for the past fifteen minutes and you’re just acting like I’m the ghost of Christmas past or something. What’s going on? I want to know why you’re crying.” He looked worried now. No. You mentally grimaced. He was probably just portraying that to go along with this little game you used to call a relationship.

Your lips parted slightly to speak, but your voice was gone. A sigh managed to escape and you turned towards the closet as you continued packing for wherever it was that you were headed. “Baby…” Your teeth gritted against each other, desperately clinging to the little sanity you had left. 

A pair of arms encircled your waist as they brought you closer to his chest. “You’re scaring me. I need to know what’s bothering you so I can help you. How can you just keep it to yourself?”

“How could you?” you softly asked.

He turned your body to face him, the look of confusion written clearly on his face. “What are you talking about?”

“I know you’re a good actor, but honestly I didn’t think it was Oscar worthy until now.”

“Baby, tell me-,”

“It’s okay; you don’t have to pretend anymore. I know that you’re being forced to go out with me. So you don’t have to worry over keeping up with the lie.” His face paled, his grip on your waist tightened. “You need to let me explain-,”

You smiled despite the pain and pushed him away gently. “You don’t have to explain anything. It’s all pretty clear.”

“No, no it isn’t. You don’t even know the half of it.” You quietly waited for whatever explanation he was concocting in that head of his. He eyed you for a long time as seriousness engulfed his mind, desperately racking his brain for a proper explanation, “Yes…I was forced to go out with you in the beginning, but no one forced me to love you. No one told me I had to keep seeing you after the first date. No one told me I had to depend on you as my source of happiness, and no one told me I had to think of you every minute of every day. It happens because I do love you.” His lips met your forehead before he placed your palm over his chest. “Feel that? No one is forcing my heart to burst out of my chest. It’s doing that on its own because it’s scared of losing you.”