004.

Bangin' Scenarios

T.O.P:

“Okay, tonight is going to go well, just a few friends, a little mingling. You’ll be fine.” You attempted to gather an ego booster before you prepared for the party. Choosing a simple dress that fit perfectly, you smiled reassuringly to yourself before heading out of the apartment.

The cool evening’s air caressed your body as your heels clicked along the concrete sidewalk. The smile you had worn on your face soon fades when you see a familiar figure walking from the opposite direction of you.

You bit down on your trembling flesh in an effort to suppress any sort of exasperated sighs from leaving your mouth. Your eyes glued themselves to the door that would lead you to your destination. It was just best if you pretended he wasn’t there.

Choi SeungHyun was anything but ignorable though.

He recognized you in all your beauty as soon as his eyes wandered to the woman in front of him. How could he not recognize you? After all, you were the woman he was incandescently in love with…even though he had done some less than honorable things to prove otherwise.

He could feel his heartbeat increase rapidly. He unknowingly began to walk faster in order to make the distance between the two of you vanish. He felt his heart slightly tug as you attempted to ignore him so carelessly.

Right as your hand placed itself on the door handle he mirrored your movements. A blush invaded your cheeks. You instantly felt your body tense at the proximity of your bodies.

His head casually dropped next to your head, sending shivers throughout your body. “You look stunning.” You frowned feeling the blush become a deeper shade of red, much to your embarrassment. In an instant you felt all your willpower vanish as he took your hand gently into his, leading you to a more private area away from curious gazes.

Once he finds a suitable place his body turns towards you once more. He offers you a small smile, his hand still caressing you. Your stubbornness caused you to look any place other than his eyes. You knew very well that once your eyes travelled to his all those months of hard work would be thrown out the window.

Softly, almost inaudibly, he whispered your name. A part of him hoped and prayed that you weren’t an illusion his mind had conjured up. He pursed his lips, displeased with the fact that you still refused to meet his gaze, yet he still managed to continue with what he wanted—needed to say.  

“I know this might sound pathetic. I also know that it might stir up some bitter feelings, but I need to say this, I still love you. I don’t think I’ve ever stopped loving you for an instant. In all honesty…I won’t ever be able to stop loving you.” You shifted uncomfortably under his stare. He always had a way to make you feel nervous with those emotive eyes of his.

“I must sound like a broken record, but you don’t have to forgive me for how I damaged you. I don’t expect you to forgive me, actually.” You attempted to place some distance between the two of you, but he was very determined and pulled you back to your original spot. Your eyes softly glared at his apologetic frown.

“I can’t even begin to show you just how much I regret the way I’ve broken your trust. I miss you terribly. The fact that I can’t wake up to your warmness is enough to make me go off the edge.” You weren’t surprised you had begun to taste a coppery substance in your mouth; you had desperately been chewing on your swollen flesh. You could feel your eyes burn with the threat of tears.

His hand gently lifted your chin; your eyes fixed their stare on his. Your name rolled off his tongue with a familiarity that made your body tingle. “I love you.”

You closed your eyes; your breath came out staggered. What could you say or do? In a perfect world you would be able to forgive him and be with him once more, but this wasn’t a perfect world whatsoever. Yet you knew that life had its ups and downs.

Your hand timidly rested against his chest. You could feel his heart pound against your touch.

A smile grew on his face. “You don’t have to say anything. How about we go to our own gathering? It’ll be just you and I having dinner on our couch, like old times.”

G-Dragon:

The booming sound of thunder filled your house as the lightening managed to light up your room. You nervously gulped; an empty house at night while the rain poured down was enough to make you slightly nervous.

There was something that could terrify you though, and that was the sudden series of knocks on your door infiltrating your ears. You swallowed the lump in your throat, your feet steadily shuffled towards the source of the noise.

Your clammy hands clenched the cold door knob. What if there was a murder on the other side? Or worse—what if it was someone selling things? You always felt guilty declining their offers when you knew they would walk miles in hopes of selling something.

A determined breath escaped your mouth. You put your game face on and opened the door.

Your eyes grew the size of saucers. Could fear cause illusions? Because you knew very well that your mind must have been playing tricks with you.

There stood JiYong outside your doorway soaking from the rain that was transpiring. His chest rose heavily from the lack of air. He must have been running. You wanted to yell at him for daring to show up. You wanted to close the door in his face and show him that you had gotten over any sort of feelings you had for him. Yet you stood meekly planted in your place watching his movements cautiously.

He couldn’t handle the pain anymore. Something in him had snapped the moment thunder began erupting throughout the sky. Maybe it was the fact that he knew just how freaked out you got when thunder storms became a bit too powerful.

He watched you stand in the middle of the living room trembling in his mind’s eye. His eyes snapped to the shaking windows. At that moment he ran out the door determined to get you back in his life.

Your name came out his mouth with a shiver accompanied. You almost felt sorry for him.  He boldly took a step closer to you. Instinctively you took one back. He frowned at your actions. His hand reached out for you. You shivered at the coldness of his skin against yours.

“It’s been such a long time. Although most would probably say that three months apart is nothing…but you see, those three months have been nothing but hell for me. Not once second have you left my mind. Not one.” A violent shiver racked through his body before continuing, “I’ve tried moving on—really I have. Just when I think that I actually have an ounce of a chance to move on…something triggers and our memories come back. I can’t move on when I know I’m still in love with you. When I know that there might still be some sort of chance that we could be together again—that I can wake up every morning with you in my arms.” The rain continued to pour, contrasting the silence that had taken a hold of you.

His eyes wandered to your figure as you avoided his gaze. He could feel his heart wrench once he realized that you had lost weight. His fingers twitched, resisting the urge to wrap his arms protectively around you. He desperately wanted to take the pain he had caused away.

His hand softly caressed your now wet cheek. “I can’t live without you—I won’t, not anymore.” The momentary silence was disrupted with the sound of his sneezes. You felt yourself swell with worry. Without thought, you pulled him inside and hugged him in an attempt to warm him up.

You smiled as he pulled you closer. “You know…if you want to warm me up…I can think of a more effective way.”

Taeyang:

Today was a good day for ramen. You were feeling a tad lazy, given the sunny day and all. All you wanted to do was curl up and be lazy. A sad smile graced your lips briefly at the memory of YoungBae making ramen on days such as this. It filled your heart with bittersweet nostalgia.

As you walked down the neighborhood you wondered how he was doing. Of course it wasn’t necessarily hard to keep tabs on him—it just felt weird keeping up with your ex’s tweets. When you two had ended the relationship you decided to break off all contact with him. After all, not one human being could truly just be friends, not after all the kisses, or the promises of a love that would last forever.

Your wandering mind suddenly went into panic mode at the familiar figure who was mumbling profanities under his breath. His eyes locked on yours as soon as he noticed you. You’re body froze as your mind screamed for your suddenly heavy legs to move, but it proved futile as you felt the weight of your groceries disappear. He looked longingly into your eyes before speaking. He seemed to be troubled with what to say. You clenched your hand upon noticing the bags that had presented themselves under his tired eyes.

“Hi…”

For a moment you just wanted to forget the situation and laugh at his awkward silliness, but given the history of your current situation you had to stand there as still as a statue. “Hello…” it came out in a soft whisper. You inwardly grimaced at how weak it sounded.

His throat had suddenly felt dry. He had almost forgotten his reasoning for going to your house once he set his eyes on you. How many months had it been since he’d seen such a beautiful face? He could give you the exact amount of days and hours if you wanted.

It was just one of the many things that he’d do for you. He had gone to your house often in hopes of seeing you, but lady luck was never on his side and you were never home. Now that you were there standing before his eyes everything that he had wanted to say had gone out the window, so he decided to improvise.

“I know it must be a little weird to see me here. I’ve actually been coming here to speak to you for a while now, but you must be so busy with your life now that you’re never home. I don’t want to take up too much of your time. I know you’re probably busy. I miss you a lot. I’m trying to keep my mind busy with everyday tasks just to keep that smile of yours out of my head…but even if I practice for hours upon hours I still see you. I feel like I’m suffocating at times from the longing thinking of you makes me feel.” He looked down at the bunch of letters that he held in his hands. He smiled nervously at them, his eyes disappearing into those crescent shaped slits you always loved.

“These are for you. I wrote to you every day starting from the day…you-we broke up. I was going to mail them…but then I’d get paranoid or scared so I would just keep them. When I did get the courage to give them to you you’d never be home…ironically enough.” You bit down on your lip anxiously, waiting for him to continue.

“I…I hope you’ll read them. I wrote them all whole-heartedly, but if you don’t throw them away and just get rid of them then I’d understand as well. I mean…I can’t really blame you,” he stammered.

Your shaky hands opened one of the letters he had given you as you sat in your kitchen, your brain still attempting to register what had just transpired.

Your eyes stared at the simple message that was written in the middle of the paper,

I can't forget and I keep calling
your name, but there's no response
I try to cover it and hide it, but it keeps coming.

-YB

It wasn’t until you had read all of the letters that you realized they were verses of a song, a song he wrote for you. Your eyes brimmed with tears as you stumbled onto your porch in search for him around. You could feel your heart swell with emotion at the sight of him still sitting on your steps with his head in between his hands. You gently called out his name causing him to spring up in surprise.

“Would you like some ramen?”

Daesung:

You cozily sat on a loveseat next to the artificial fire, enjoying your latest choice of literary work. A soft hum escaped your lips as the warm liquid you drank spread through your body. This was the first time in months that you had been able to find peace in the same place you met him.

Teeth sank down on your bottom flesh as you attempted to suppress a sigh. It was months and you still couldn’t say his name. It was getting easier to get be alone again. But just because it was getting easier didn’t mean it was getting less painful. There countless instances where his bright smile would fill your head. You didn’t really reminisce much; you just wanted to stop all the crying.

It was silly that you were still clinging to the love that would never be again. There would always be a longing in your heart. The love you two had shared was one of the most touching experiences you had ever shared with another person.

Your thoughts suddenly shifted when you felt the seat’s cushion sink down next to you.

DaeSung always made sure to visit the café every once in a while. He didn’t want to forget the feeling of his stomach doing summersaults when he had first laid eyes on you.

Truth be told, it was becoming more difficult to suppress the sadness he was feeling at the loss of his heart. There wasn’t a single day that he didn’t wish for a way to take back that eventual night.

The door’s bell rang through the bustling shop as he went through. His sad eyes flickered over to the couch you both used to share only to find you actually sitting there. He willed himself from running to you and sweeping you off your feet.

With steady steps he walked up to you silently. His eyes already felt as if they were burning the closer he got to you. Months had passed and you still looked so beautiful. He stopped for a moment now unsure if he should actually greet you. Yet the tugging in his heart wouldn’t let you be. Softly he sat next to you, patiently waiting for your reaction.

Your book fell to your knees. He greeted you with an awkward smile that still managed to take your breath away. You wanted to be stern. You wanted to show him that you were doing fine without him, but seeing him there smiling at you somehow gave you slight amnesia.

“I want you in my life—no, I need you to be in my life and stay there. I carry such a heavy heart now…ever since we stopped being together…I just-,” He took a moment to stop his lip from trembling. You could feel your lips mirroring his.

“I’m so relieved to find you looking healthy. You have no idea how many things can go wrong when you aren’t with the one you love. I’m stealing out maknae’s title of panda from the lack of sleep.” A sad smile now graced his lips as he attempted to lighten the mood.

“Please be mine again. Be mine forever. If I have to do ridiculous tasks in order to win you back, then I’ll do it. You name it, and I’ll do it.” At this point tears cascaded down your flushed face. Your shaky hands gripped the mug you had been holding to for support.

Softly, in an almost inaudible tone you said, “how about another cup of coffee?”

Seungri:

“Alright, so what’s on the agenda today?” Your childhood friend looked down at you with a bright smile on his face. Your index finger tapped your chin thoughtfully, “hmm, well seeing as you’re only visiting me for three days we’re on a tight schedule!”

A light mood surrounded the two of you as you walked through the bustling streets of Seoul. “You know I can’t be away from the Mrs.’s.”

“Oh jeez, when did you become so needy?” You couldn’t deny that fact that you felt a tad jealous of your friend. He had been in a beautiful relationship for a while now. You bit down your tongue in order to stifle the inquiring question that threated to spoil the mood.

There was a reason why he was your best friend though. “Are you wondering how I managed to forgive her?” You met his eyes with sad ones. “Does it ever come back, the trust?” An exasperated sigh escaped his lips. “I’d like to say it was a breeze, but I’d be lying through my teeth. It takes time, you know? Trust takes years to gain, yet the weight of a feather can manage to break it all apart.”

“You’re chivalrous, I’ll give you that. Be my boyfriend?” You put up your best puppy eyes in an effort to sway him. “I’m sorry dear, you just aren’t my type.” A mock look of sadness crossed your face. “Well, it was worth a try.”

“Excuse me; we’re on a tight schedule. I need you to step on it.” Seungri pursed his lips at his manager’s tone towards the driver. A bored expression crossed his face. He yawned out in exhaustion. Tired eyes gazed out the van’s tinted windows as he waited to be hauled off to yet another event.

His eyes were on the verge of closing until he saw a familiar figure huddled up next to some guy. His blood began to boil. “Stop the car!” His manager’s look questioned the boy’s sanity. “Are you crazy? We’re already running late!”

Without any thought he opened the van’s heavy door and expertly jumped out. He dodged swerving cars as he ran towards you with a look of anger and determination etched on his face.

Your fits of laughter were interrupted by a grasp of your hand. If he hadn’t looked so jealous you would have probably suppressed the glare that crossed your face.

“What are you doing?” Your friend looked quizzically at you as SeungRi’s stern look shifted from the both of you. “Isn’t it obvious? I’m with someone.”

He fixed his glare on the man standing next to you. “This isn’t right. You should be standing next to me. You know better than I do that I that there is no greater love than ours.” You attempted to explain only to have him rudely continue. You could see your friend stifling a laugh from erupting at his misunderstanding.

“Hey man, I’m trying to talk to my girl. Don’t you have anything better to do?” Both mouths stood agape at his sudden outburst.

“Seungri! What has gotten into you?”

“The lack of your love in my life has made me crazy. That’s what’s gotten into me. I’m an idiot, okay? I do stupid things on a daily basis, but baby, that doesn’t mean I don’t love you. I love you so much I can’t stand it. I just jumped out of a moving van when I saw you walking arm in arm with a guy that wasn’t me. I can’t just stand on the sidelines and watch you move on. I won’t allow it, and you can hate me for it, but I’m selfish enough to keep you at my side.”

“Oh, excuse me. My wife seems to be calling.” Your friend walked away casually leaving you at a loss for words. SeungRi could feel the blood rush to his face. “I let my emotions get the best of me?”


Reamping the scenarios! Some of you left very heart warming comments! Thanks for sticking by!

Stay tuned kiddos!