006.

Bangin' Scenarios

T.O.P:

You snorted loudly much to your embarrassment at the drunken voice that seeped from the phone you held at a slight distance of your ear. Your friend gave you an inquiring look before you dismissed it with a wave of your hand, a laugh escaping your lips while doing so.

“It’s just a case of drunken dialing.”

“Ah, I see. He should be the poster child for drinking and calling…” she teased.

“And dancing,” You both laughed heartily, that is until his message became a heartfelt one. They always said drunken words were sober thoughts.

“…and it’s so frustrating just how insaaaane youuu make me feel…” A hiccup escaped his lips before he continued his drunken charade once more, “The way your lips move against mine, how perfect our fingers entwine when we hold our hands tightly. I go crazy just imagining all the positions I can get you in-,” Your face reddened with embarrassment, a knowing smirk played on your friend’s lips as she sat across from you swishing her drink around smugly.

You sent her a deathly glare before clearing your throat, “SeungHyun…sweetie,”

“I just love you, I fecking love you.” Your mouth stood agape at his bold attitude. Your friend patted your shoulder before sending you a wink. “I think you need to take this call in private,” She stressed, her eyes flickering to an approaching figure you hadn’t noticed.

“Do you even know how difficult it is to breathe around you? It’s like I need a portable gas mask or something to keep me steady,” the cheese overload sent your eyes rolling in mock. “SeungHyun, I think you should lie down and get some rest. You are clearly not in your right mind.” You’re eyes stared at your nails intently until your peripheral vision caught sight of someone sitting in front of you. You hadn’t bothered to look up, assuming it was your friend who had come back from whatever it was that she had been doing. “This man is crazy right now. I wish I could record him.” A hiccup and an echo caused you to frantically look up. SeungHyun stared at you intently with a crooked smile, his dimples sneaking out while doing so.

“What are you doing here? Are you crazy?” You nearly fell off of your chair at the surprise. He continued to hold the phone to his ear while keeping his eyes locked on your nervous ones. “Baby…let’s dance!” You shook your head in disagreement, “Oh no. You keep that ChoomTop tucked away. I refuse to take part in it!” 

G-Dragon:

“Finally! I’ve called you like thirty times and you haven’t answered. What could you possibly be doing that’s more important than answering my calls?” Your eye twitched in slight annoyance. Was he joking? He was joking—he had to be. He knew very well you were busy helping your friend plan out her wedding. “JiYong…you know I couldn’t answer my phone around the time you called. I’m sorry. Are you alright?”

Your eyes grew in horror at the bride’s maid dress she was currently ogling. “Uhm, hey how about we try the lavender dress next to that one? I don’t know how the girls are going to feel about lime green.”

“JiYong? Why are you breathing heavily into the phone? Is everything okay?” You heard a hiccup on the line before he answered. “Your dragon just wanted to tell you how much he loves you.” A second hiccup interrupted his slurred speech that you hadn’t noticed until now.

“JiYong…are you drunk dialing?” A sly smirk crossed your features at the realization. He would definitely get an ear full of this tomorrow when he was sober. “Why do you say that?”

“Oh I don’t know…maybe it’s because you just referred to yourself as the dragon in third person, might I add.” He groaned loudly before breathing heavily in the receiver. “When are you coming hoooome? It kills me when I’m away from you. I’m dying. Don’t you care that I’m dying? Dying. Dead."

You laughed uncontrollably at his childish whines as you snatched another horrid dress from your friend’s evil clutches. “I love you, sweetie, but I’m really busy. I’ll make it up to you later.”

“Don’t hang up!”

“I thought you were dead?”

“I will be if you hang up. If I don’t have a steady supply of you or your voice every five minutes then I feel crappy. What are the fans going to say when they see my stress lines? Do you want hate mail?” Your eyes practically rolled to the back of your head sarcastically. “Oh, I get plenty of that already.”

“Are you prepared to get more?” You scoffed at his threat as you made your way to the dressing room. “Is that a threat?”

“It depends if you’re on your way home or not.” An evil grin spread through your lips as mischief began to dance in your eyes when you stared at your reflection. “Well if you’re going to act that way then I guess you can just wait until the wedding day to see the nicely fitting dress." The line was silent for several moments before he said, “it’s a red dress isn’t it?”

“Maybe.”

“…don’t be home too late.”

Taeyang:

You nearly slipped and fell face first rushing out of the shower at the sound of your phone ringing endlessly on your dresser. “Just a minute,” you yelled, though logically you knew the caller wouldn’t even be able to hear you. With a towel wrapped around your body you dashed into your bedroom and silenced the wretched device by answering. “Hello?”

“Babyyyy!” You sat on the bed with a child-like grin spread on your face. You didn’t fail to notice your heart rate increase at the sound of that familiar voice. “Youngbae! I thought you said you’d be busy all night?”

You were met with silence before a hiccup surprised you. “I’m sorry!” Your brows rose in confusion before you asked, “Youngbae…are you drunk?”

“Huh? Noooo…maybe…yes.” You laughed lightly. Your brain was trying to recall a time when you’ve encountered him drunk—this was definitely the first time. “But I thought you didn’t like drinking?”

“I think SeungHyun hyung spiked my juice.” You laughed at the imagery of it all. “That evil man…but why are you apologizing?”

“I know I hurt your feelings when I pull my hand away every time you ho-old it…and I don’t like kissing you in front of other people…I just have this weakness I have to overcome…you know it really isn’t a weakness it’s more of this animalist emotion that takes over me.” Your eyes grew wide at his words. Not once have you ever heard him speak so…graphically? Was that the right word? Your thoughts were put on hold as he continued his drunken speech. “My knees get shaky and I feel like I can’t breathe—it , but not really. I like the feeling…it’s kind of like adrenalin.”

“Youngbae-,”

“I just don’t want you looking at anyone else. Promise you’ll be a little more patient? I’ll get over whatever is happening to me.”

“Sweetie…the same thing happens to me…because I’m in love with you. Acting like an idiot is part of being in love.”

“Really?” This man.

“Yes. Really.”

Daesung:

You pressed the palm of your hand against your ear as the ringing continued to infiltrate your head. “I…DaeSung I heard you the first time. I think I’m partly deaf now.” You could practically hear the pout on his cute lips at your slight nag. “Well…oppa loves you! He loves you!”

A cheeky smile spread infectiously through your features at his overly-happy tone. “I love you too!”

“Nooo! I mean I love you! I love, love, love, love you!”

“Is this a contest?” Something was fishy with this bubbly personality right now. “DaeSung…” he repeated your name with mocking conviction. “Are you drunk?”

“What? That’s dumb. Why would I be drunk? I don’t drink so that would be illogical. Can’t I just call you to tell you how much I love you? What’s so weird about repeating your name over, and over and over-,” he was like the energizer bunny right now. His speech was slightly slurred so the theory of him being on a sugar rush could be dismissed safely. “DaeSung, how in the world did you manage to even get drunk? Did they spike your drinks?”

“They gave me this thing called a cotton candy martini…and you know I have a song called Cotton Candy, so I thought, ‘woah, there’s a drink? I gotta tell hyung YG. Maybe I could like endorse it…’ so I drank it and it was good! It tasted like cotton candy!”

“Go figure,” you laughed.

“Yeah and I wanted another one so I got another one…and two turned into three then five, but I stopped at six because by the second one I was feeling like I was actually walking on cotton candy. Can you believe that?”

“Sure can’t.”

“It’s crazy I know, but then I started wondering if it would be a good idea to walk on cotton candy because then my shoes would get all sticky and I really like these shoes so I stopped drinking…aaand now I’m on the phone with you…telling you how much I love you.” It was the thought that counted right? “I love you too.”

“Hey you know what? Next time you and I should have some cotton candy martinis and we can pretend we’re walking on cotton candy and then we’ll call…well we won’t have to call each other because we’ll be together but,-“

“DaeSung…how much sugar was in each drink?”

“I don’t know…I didn’t see any…”

“You know cotton candy is just flossed sugar right?”

“…so it’s not cotton?”

Seungri:

You pulled the phone a few inches away from your throbbing ear at the sound of his shouts on the other end of the line. He called your name repeatedly while you yawned wondering what time of the night it was.

“Hey! Are you listening? Listen to me! Listen to your oppa!” You held your stomach as you rolled over in bed laughing crazily at his drunken state. “SeungRi, please don’t tell me you’re going around acting like Justin Timberlake again. We don’t need you getting sued.”

“Take me seriously. I have something important to tell youuuu—I love you, you, you, you your beautiful my—okay but really…” You sat slightly dumbfounded wondering what exactly this man could possibly be thinking of while he sang Beast songs on the telephone in the middle of the night.

“Hey, YoungBae Hyung, give me back the phone! I’m talking to my woman!” A rustling sound infiltrated your ears before a familiar voice awkwardly greeted you, “I’m so sorry. I was supposed to be watching him, but he still managed to sneak some drinks, I-oof,”

“Baby! They’re trying to keep me away from you!” You bit down on your lip, ceasing any sort of laughter to escape from you. You made a mental note to apologize to YoungBae the next time you saw him. “So as I was saying, before I was so rudely interrupted,”

“It’s about time you and I produced a kid…” You raised a questioning eyebrow casting away the fact that he wouldn’t be able to see it. “Produce? What am I some kind of factory?”

“Shh—your oppa is speaking.”

“Pfft.”

“So as I was saying, I think it’s about time we got to producing a kid. I mean, I have these glorious genes to pass on, you have a beautiful personality…”

“Personality? Isn’t that what men say when they find the woman unattractive?”

“What? No—maybe, but you’re beautiful. That isn’t the point though, the point is that we have to get on with our special bed Olympics and grace the world with an infusion of the two iest beings in the world.”

“SeungRi, I know where this is going…and I would rather do the deed when you’ll actually remember it…”

“No! Oppa has a lot of lovin’ to give! It’s a great idea! We should definitely do it. In fact I’m coming over right now!” Before you could protest, a series of knocks infiltrated your apartment followed by your name, “open up! I got the torch to light the fire!” You had a feeling that is would be a long night. 


I was going to do the 7 minutes in heaven...but they all turned out a bit too steamy and I'm trying to keep things as PG-13 as possible. 

Thank you for the subs & comments! 

Stay tuned kiddos!