002.

Bangin' Scenarios

T.O.P:

The music blasted against the royal blue walls. Mingling people were scattered throughout the room. You walked in arm in arm with a friend. Your stomach was in knots. It was the day after your break up. All you wanted to do was have a little fun and unwind to take your mind off of it. You wanted to avoid sitting in front of the television crying your eyes out to Pride & Prejudice, all while eating a bucket of ice cream.

Salty ice cream was something definitiely worth avoiding.

Relieved to see another friendly face in the room, you waved 'hello' before making your way over to him. The man waved back enthusiastically before pulling you in a tight hug.

"I've missed you! Why is it that we only see each other during social gatherings?" grinning sheepishly you replied, "Good question. I'm sorry! How about you and I go get some coffee tomorrow? I'll make it up to you for being a crappy friend." "Deal!" he laughed.

You both continued to keep the conversation going never noticing a certain someone across the room who had been witnessing the entire affair.  And if looks could kill your friend would have died a thousand times over. 

He gulped his drink and scoffed. This was ridiculous. He shouldn't be the one jealous right now. You should be jealous. After all you were the one who initiated the break up. 

He scanned the room for a convenient opportunity to make you jealous. Doing a double take, he saw a girl you had once told him you weren't fond of. 

He turned his attention to a soft chuckle at his side. "You're not very original, hyung." He glared at his friend. "JiYong...why are you judging. You would do the same in my place." 

The leader of Big Bang laughed, "Actually, instead of waiting around, I would walk up to her sternly, tell the guy to back off and take her away to have lots of wonderful make up ." he joked. SeungHyun contemplated it for a moment as his friend continued to laugh. Patting his hyung on the back he said, "good luck" before walking away.

He took once last gulp of his drink and began to walk over to the woman.  Straightening his tie, he smiled charmingly. "Are you here alone?"

Your eyes grew wide. If the familiar scent of his cologne hadn't given it away his voice did. He was chatting up what's her face all while standing behind you. The nerve of that guy. You began to fidget noticing he was standing dangerously close to you. 

"You know, that dress compliments your curves so well." you coughed up your drink. He smirked triumphantly at your reaction. 

Was he serious? He was actually trying to get you jealous. You puffed your cheeks in annoyance. Two could play that game.

"When did you become so funny, Oppa?" It was his turn to cough. 

Bingo.

Oppa? You never called any guy Oppa. Hell, you never even calledhim Oppa. 

Your friend caught the charade and laughed, "Well a guy's gotta do anything to impress a pretty lady." you mouthed a 'thank you' and giggled. 

Did this guy want to die? SeungHyun falsely smiled at the girl. Now he understood why you disliked her. The ocean was a puddle compared to this girl's shallowness. He slowly began rocking his hand back and forth discreetly, touching your hand. 

You froze. Your heart rate increased greatly. He did it once more this time linking his pinky with yours for a second. 

"O-Oppa...let's go somewhere private." He extended his arm taking the hint. While walking away you turned to SeungHyun who was already looking at you. The girl faded away as he looked at you longingly. 

Once you were out of his view you hugged your partner in crime "Thank you so much! You have to bring your boyfriend along tomorrow! I really want to meet this lucky guy!" 

He laughed, "I definitely will! You'd think your guy would have some sort of gay-dar. Everyone has one to some degree!" you shrugged your shoulders and giggled. Bidding him farewell you began to look for the friend you had originally gone to the party with.

After minutes of looking to no avail you decided to step out on the balcony and breathe in fresh air. 

You held yourself as the cool night's air caressed your body. 

Did he feel it? Did he feel the spark that shot through your body when touched you?

SeungHyun looked out at you. All he wanted was to hold you and sway you back and forth like he used to. He wondered if you felt the electricity your bodies produced upon touching. 

No longer standing being away from you, he walked outside quietly to where you were. He wrapped his arms around your waist and laid his head on your shoulder.

You tensed up, "What are you-"

"Enough. I refuse to be apart from you any longer. Let's not play these silly games when you know you love me just as much as I love you."

"SeungHyun I-"

"I will not walk into an empty apartment again. I'm a mess when I don't see you. So please, just stay like this with me forever."  You closed your eyes and leaned into him. 

He held you tighter and closed his eyes as well, swaying your bodies under the moonlight.

G-Dragon:

Blah, blah, blah, blah.

What were these insufferable women talking about? JiYong glanced over at you and glared. You didn't even notice him. There you were sitting with a small group of friends being a social butterfly while he attempted to make you jealous. 

Blah, blah, blah, blah.

A fake laugh erupted from his lips, "that’s hilarious!" His charade soon faltered at the sound of your giggle infiltrating his ears. Were you trying to drive him crazy? The mere sound of that melodic laughter nearly sent him on the fritz. 

He could see you look at him from the corner of his eye. He flashed the girl next to him a smile. Wrapping his arms around her he laughed some more "Has anyone told you just how beautiful that smile of yours is" 

A wave of annoyance spread through your body. You were determined not to let him get to you, especially on a day that was meant to be fun.

"What kind of men do you usually go for?" JiYong's ears perked up at the question. If his name didn’t roll of your tongue, then you two were going to have some serious problems.

Knowing that he was listening, you cleared your throat and answered, "I love men who have big muscles. They have to have shaggy hair, and colored eyes." He nearly fell off his chair upon hearing your answer. 

"Congratulations, you just described the definition of a bro." Your head snapped at his direction with amusement playing in your eyes at his reaction.

"Better a manly bro, than a guy who wears more make-up than his girlfriend,” you retorted quite confidently. 

The room was suddenly filled with light hearted laughter. You both joined in to avoid further embarrassment.  The small showdown was forgotten as the groups began to discuss amongst themselves once more. Noticing that they were running out of drinks, you lifted yourself off the couch and walked to the empty kitchen, JiYong was quick to follow. 

He found you taking drinks out of the fridge. Clearing his throat he said, "Are there any more of the strawberry drinks? That pretty lady is absolutely parched, and what kind of gentleman would I be to deny her a thirst quencher?" he dramatically placed his hands on his chest, "Although, now that I think of it, maybe there's another way to get rid of that thirst." he bit his bottom lip and winked. 

“No there aren’t any more. This is the last one and I want it.”

“Too bad, I don’t care if you’re thirsty. We’re not dating anymore, remember?” He grinned at you knowing very well just how much he was annoying you.

It had worked very well. With a glare on your face, you shoved the drink in his hand. 'Oof. Hey watch it! It's cold!" He glared at you; you matched his angry expression. 

"I don't wear make-up when I'm not out being a celebrity thank you very much." 

"Hey do what you have to do. I don't judge." you answered. 

"What is that supposed to mean?!" taken aback he clenched the drink in his hands. "Nothing...I mean, I understand. If you're having some sort of confusion about yourse-"

"I resent that!" his nostrils flared.

"I didn't hear any complaints when you screamed out my name." Your eye twitched. 

"Excuse you?" placing your hands on your hips he lost his train of thought for a minute when we noticed how tantalizing you appeared. He shook his head hoping the dirty thoughts would shake off too. 

"You heard me. You never questioned my manliness when I made you scream in bed...there was also that time in the restaurant bath-oof!" he was quickly cut off by a flying carrot. 

"Hey! You almost took my eye out!" 

"Oh yeah? Well if vulgar things keep coming out of that mouth your eye will be the least of your problems!" 

"Then kiss me." You looked at him dumbfounded. 

"Wh-what?" he smirked.

"You heard me. Kiss me. You want vulgar things to stop coming out? Then kiss me or I'll keep going."  The nerve of some people. 

"Shu-" you were silenced as he intruded your lips with his. He backed you up on the counter and grabbed your face, deepening the kiss. 

You pushed him away and scrunched your nose, "Who told you it was okay for you to go around kissing random women?!" he laughed and pecked your lips. 

"I missed you." he breathed before kissing you once more. 

"What about your new girl’s drink." You scoffed.

He chuckled nuzzling his nose in your neck, "The only thirst I want to quench is yours."

Taeyang:

He sighed. You looked so beautiful in that dress. The music pumped through the loud speakers. The lights were low and pointing to the dance floor. 

Yet there you stood glowing while you talked with a few friends. This was something that he usually wouldn't do, but let's face; he was desperate. 

He wanted to see if you still felt something. What better way to find out than to make you jealous? Obviously it would be ridiculously awkward, but he had to try something.

Taking a deep breath he walked over towards you. Your heart stopped. Palms growing sweaty you tried to even your breathing. How could he have this effect on you? Maybe he wanted to work things out? You weren't going to make the first move though. 

He walked right up to you and smiled, "Would you like to dance with me?" he turned to the girl next to you as his smile grew bigger. 

Thank goodness the lights were low lest he'd see your jaw drop in disbelief. The girl brought her hand to and smiled, "I would love to."

You glared at the back of his head as he carefully placed his hands on her hip.

You could see right through him. He was awkward. Hell, why wouldn't he be? He was only using the poor girl to make you jealous.

And boy was that green eyed monster showing right through. You moved to talk to someone else, your back now facing him. He looked at you as he swayed from side to side.

His nose scrunched up slightly. What kind of perfume was this woman wearing? It was so strong he could feel a headache coming on. He had gotten so used to yours.  His eyes adverted to you. He looked at you all while he danced with the girl. 

Your friend laughed at your current position. "Would you like some peanut butter for that jelly?" he laughed.

"Har de har." you retorted. 

The slow music ceased and it was quickly replaced with a faster beat. Your friend smiled at you and dragged you to the dance floor. "What are we doing here?" you whined. 

"You want to get him back? Start dancing seductively." You laughed and followed his movements. Taeyang shot the man a death glare. His body was a little too close to yours. 

You didn't bother looking back at him. Whatever expression he had on his face at the moment would be enough to break your straight face. 

"The things I do for you, woman." your friend sighed. You gave him a playful shove, "You love me." 

Taeyang grabbed his dance partner and began dancing closer to the two of you. He purposely bumped into your friend when he got too close to you. He staggered forward then turned to glare at your ex. The singer smiled at his small victory and continued to dance. 

You smiled at yourself. Despite the current situation his tactics were still adorable. 

The fast beat was replaced by a slow song again. You felt hands grab on to you that didn't belong to your friend's. He watched with a smirk on his face before winking and walking away.

The pair of hands turned you to face the person they belonged to. Your breath hitched as he brought you closer to him. 

"Put yourself in my position. I just want to be with you." He whispered. He moved you to the familiar rhythm of the music. It was your song. 

"Don't leave this place without me." he continued. 

You nodded and he smiled in return. He hugged you as you both continued to dance, "I love your perfume so much more." He mumbled into your hair.

Daesung:

"To get to the other side!" Daesung laughed obnoxiously.

The joke was nowhere near funny. He was just laughing to get your attention. Boy was it working. 

You walked over to the table where the food stood and began placing various things on your plate. "Hahahaha....you're killing me!" Your plate nearly fell.

Was he being serious? No, actually, he was being dumb. This woman was no more humorous than a mop.

If you thought about it, it made sense. A mop wasn't funny, and neither was the girl. You shoved a cherry tomato into your mouth all while glaring at Daesung, who was having the time of his life. 

He bit his lip. If it wasn't for the fact that he was attempting to make you jealous he would have laughed at how cute you looked. 

"Hungry?" you turned to a guy standing next to you. He smiled sheepishly as he held his drink in his hand, rubbing the back of his neck with the other. 

You gulped down the food in your mouth and smiled, painfully obvious that you were embarrassed. "Sort of" you managed to respond. 

He laughed, "You’re so cute." blushing you looked at him and smiled, "Thank you." Daesung glared at you two. Everything was going well until this guy decided to show up. Why did you have to be so attractive?

"Are you here by your-"

"Hahahaha, again, with these jokes!" The two of you looked at the source of the laughter.

Once he knew you were looking he placed his arm around her waist. You gripped your plate tighter. He proceeded to fix to woman's bangs the way he'd fix yours." 

You shoved the plate into the stranger's hand and walked over to the couple.

"Are you kidding me? How can that laughter of yours be so obnoxious? Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side? Really? My goldfish is funnier than this woman!"

Daesung blinked several times in disbelief. He began to laugh hysterically, scaring the other woman away.

Your glare deepened, "stop laughing! I'm not trying to be funny!" he paused momentarily before laughing once more. 

He walked closer to you and hugged you. "I love you so much."  

"If you loved me you'd stop laughing at me!" he gently picked something off your cheek and ate it. 

"I'm sorry. You had a piece of tomato on your cheek. You just looked so cute! I couldn't help but laugh!" Your face turned red today just wasn't your day. 

"My little tomato." He kissed your cheek and sat you both down on a love seat. You gave in and rested your head on his shoulder. That smile of his was enough to make you forget what the reason of the break up was.

Seungri:

Look at you there, smiling and laughing so…seductively.  

Seungri glared at you. Why were you so hot? If it was up to him he's carry off to some empty part of the night club and have his way with you.

He brushed his shoulder before making his way over to where you were standing. 

"Hello ladies. Mind if this lonely guy joins you?" he winked. The girls sighed in unison; one snort could be heard. 

He glared at you, "Oppa you must! You're too good looking to stay here by yourself."  He smirked. 

Oh, the perks of being blessed with good looks. 

Placing his arm on a random girl's shoulders he began whispering in her ear. This was getting you ridiculously jealous, and it was exactly what he wanted.

"I love this song! Dance with me beautiful ladies!" he grabbed three random girls and began dancing around them. He received blushes and giggles from the women. 

You rolled your eyes in annoyance. He wrapped his arms around a different girl than before and began telling her jokes. The group responded fairly well.

You gulped your drink wishing you had another one to down. "Be careful, things happen when you drink too much." Seungri laughed.

"Oh, oppa, you're so considerate!" one girl swooned.

"If it happens, it happens, but at least I won't remember it."  He glared. "Are you serious? You wouldn't care if it was a random guy?!" 

"As long as he's good looking...” you smiled. He gritted his teeth. 

He sighed dramatically, "Oh ladies, could you hardly believe that just a few days ago I was that good looking man? It seems she was drunk all along if she doesn't even remember me." the girls gave him sympathetic hugs. 

You were seething, and boy was he enjoying every second of it. "Oh ladies, you treat me so well! I'll grant you a wish if you marry me!" he smiled. 

You walked towards the bar. What a jerk, this guy really thought he had you wrapped around his finger. All you wanted was a break. You were getting to stressed out with work not to mention all the fans that were following you to take pictures. It was all just one big mess, and you needed a break.

But he didn't have to go act like a total jerk about it. 

You looked over at the person who had taken a seat next to you. 

"None of the women had wishes worth granting." He looked at you and wiped a tear away from the corner of your eye. "I'll grant you a wish if you'll marry me." You looked at him confused.

"What?" you choked out. He kneeled, "How about you grant me a wish? Let me be the only man you grant you anything you want."