005.

Bangin' Scenarios

T.O.P:

A giggle escaped your lips at your boyfriend's sad attempt of a joke. Your fingers gently brushed strands of hair away from his glinting eyes.

SeungHyun grumpily watched you two from across the room. The music blared throughout the room while various people mingled among each other in the small gathering that was taking place. His hands clenched into fists as he continued to watch you. You remained oblivious to his slight glares directed at the two of you. He roughly stirred the drink in his hand before chugging it back. The liquid slightly burned while traveling to his stomach.

It wasn't right, the pent up emotions he was feeling as he watched you two together. He shouldn't feel so jealous and spiteful of his younger brother. He should be relieved that he was dating someone as beautiful, gentle, caring, and loving as you. The reasoning’s made his heart rate further increase. Those were qualities that you should only display to him. He should be the one sitting next to you with his hand placed on your thigh like his with sweet nothings being whispered into your ear causing that adorable blush to spread across your face. He suddenly bit down on his bottom flesh, realizing that he had been fantasizing about you again.

He listed plenty reasoning’s for why it wasn't right to think that way and proceeded to repeat them religiously in his head. He had managed to control his heart rate that was until you walked up to him with a radiant smile on your lips. He had lost any sort of demeanor his being had been desperately to attain.

"Why are you standing in the corner by yourself?" He scanned the area before resting his eyes back on you with a nervous smile on his face. “Oh you know…I’m just in the mood for any sort of mingling.”

“Don’t be such a grouch! There are so many pretty girls! We should find you a nice one to chat up.” His jaw clenched at your easy-going attitude. The only woman he wanted to chat up was you.

Ignoring the offer, he cleared his throat, "where's your boyfriend?" He hadn't meant for it to come out sounding so bitter, but it had and he was past the point of caring.

"I...he went to the studio with Teddy, something about getting a sudden idea and wanting to get it done before he forgot."

His s an arm around your shocked figure, slowly he closed the distance between the two of you. Your eyes nervously scanned the area, but everyone was too drunk and giddy to even notice SeungHyun's actions.

"Wh-what are you doing?" he watched your lips move hypnotically while you spoke, so unsure of the situation.

"I know you're with him and that you have some sort of feelings for him, but...just hear me out." You attempted to distance yourself only to be pulled back, his breath trickling on your ear, “I think you've given him a good taste of who you are. Don't you think it's my turn? I need you to be with me." His thumb ran over your slightly parted lips before he replaced it with his own lips. You felt your body tense; the back of your mind screamed, willing you to pull away, but you just couldn’t find the strength to do so.

His lips moved to your forehead where he placed a tender kiss. "You may not be aware, but I just can't live without you."

G-Dragon:

You quietly hummed along to a familiar tune while waiting for your boyfriend to finish recording. The melodic atmosphere placed a content smile on your face as your legs tapped along to the beat. A laugh escaped your lips until you felt the other side of the couch sink down next to you. Your eyes flickered over to an inquiring JiYong.

"Whatcha laughing at?"

"He told me to wait outside because I make him nervous when he records." he forced a smile at your explanation, though he wasn't entirely thrilled with the idea of him on your mind. Yet to a normal person, thinking about your boyfriend would be considered normal.

You noticed the awkward atmosphere that had taken aflame and decided to do something about it. "How have you been, JiYong? I've noticed you're hardly ever around anymore." His heart palpitated faster at the show of your concern for him. He cutely pursed his lips, should he tell you why he had been avoiding you? Should he tell you how he had to stop himself from instinctively wanting to hold your hands?

"I've been a little busy...you know, producing and writing for our new album." Telling you wouldn't be right. He had to set an example for his band members. What kind of example would he be displaying if he gave into his selfish emotions and stole you away from your boyfriend?

You poked his cheek teasingly while mocking his playful glare. "Don't over work yourself. I know you have a tendency to emerge yourself in heaps of work. I don't want a get a call from the hospital one of these days, got it?" His smile grew winder with giddy happiness. He could feel his chest on the brink of bursting with joy.

Any reasoning impeding him from speaking had suddenly flown out the window in record time.

Your name softly rolled off his tongue with a tender tone. You were slightly taken aback with the proximity of his sudden closeness. "Do you really care that much for me?"
You bit down on your lip embarrassingly causing him to smirk in return. "Only as a friend. Only as a friend. Only as a friend!" you shouted in your mind despite your increasing heart rate.

"O-of course...you're basically my boyfriend's brother." The remark had stung the both of you more than it should have. He slumped back into the love seat with a deep frown creasing the lines around his lips.

"Is that all I'll ever be to you?"

"W-what!?" He boldly took your hands in his and brought them to his lips, grazing them gently.

"I've had enough of this. I know it might...no it will ruin my brotherly relationship with him, but love makes you do crazy things..." You took your hands back while lifting yourself abruptly from the seat. He sprinted quickly after you and pushed you into a more private corner in the desolate hallway.

"I've loved you for such a long while. You would be mine if it weren't for him. If he weren't around we would be together."

Your breathing came out in a staggered mess. "JiYong...stop, this is crazy. I'm in a relation-,"

"No, crazy is watching you be happy with a man that isn't me. I don't care anymore; I'm not going to hold back. I'm going to do everything in my power to make you mine."

He took your head into his hands and kissed you roughly. Your lips moved in sync despite the nagging voice screaming in the back of your head. Softly he pulled away and looked into your eyes lovingly. "Don't stand there and tell me there is no chemistry between us. It's about time you stopped lying to your heart."

Taeyang:

The room was filled with playful laughter after the recordings of the latest songs were completed. Pats were given on each other’s back while others chose to high-five. Some of the members would come up to you and hug you gleefully, like kids who were just let out on summer vacation. A smile played on your lips at their giddy behavior. They really were such kids at hearts.

Your attention diverted to the sulking man sitting unemotionally in the corner with a lost expression contorting his features. You wanted to walk up to him in hopes of brightening his mood, but that plan was cut short as you saw your boyfriend beat you to it.

He patted YoungBae’s back enthusiastically, "Why don't you want to come with us? The restaurant is supposed to be really good!" Your boyfriend pleaded YoungBae to change his made up mind. You watched the two interact while you sat on a random chair.

His eyes flickered over to you briefly before letting out his suppressed sigh. “It’s really alright. I just don't feel like going. I definitely don't want to be a third wheel.” You watched with a frown on your lips. The fact that he considered himself a third wheel stung your insides to some degree. There was a time when you two were close friends to the point where playful flirting and light teasing was okay. Then you both grew apart, it had happened so instantaneously. You had always wanted to ask him why exactly he had become so awkward around you especially when you were around your boyfriend…unless? The thought quickly dispersed from your mind. It was silly to think that he could feel even somewhat attracted to you, right?

You had been so wrapped in your thoughts you hadn’t even noticed him leave until your boyfriend walked up to you with a grim expression. “Will you try? You’re probably his second closest friend here. Help me out?” You gave into his aegyo and walked followed suit.

Your hand grasped his arm lightly in an attempt to hold him back. He seemed to be engulfed with inner turmoil at the feel of your hand on him, so tenderly. He closed his eyes to regain slight composure before putting on his best fake smile. But you saw right through that sad smile, and returned a worried expression. “YoungBae, please come. I want you to be there too, I miss hanging out with you.” A dejected sigh escaped his chapped lips. He traced his flesh with his tongue before looking and the position of your hand. Slowly he reached for it in his own and looked up at you with glazed over eyes. “I wish I could hold your hands like this with no sort of consequences whatsoever. I wish I could just sweep you off your feet and take you away from everything…from him just so we could be together.” Your eyes widened at his sudden confession, the sound of your heart intensifying in your ears.

The soft hold soon became firm even after he noticed your boyfriend gazing at the scene before him with a grim expression plastered on his face. “No, you know what…they say you should live life with no regrets.” He pulled you closer to his body causing you to slightly stumble into his welcoming arms. A determined smile overtook his once sad expression, “no regrets.” 

Daesung:

“…and then DongWook hyung said he should call Onew and talk about a CF in the future!” A nervous laugh erupted from DaeSung’s nervous mouth while his band-mate animatedly explained the story he had witnessed hours ago.

“That would be funny…with his reputation and all…yeah…” He awkwardly shifted his weight from one leg to another, his eyes scanning the restaurant for a familiar face, your familiar face.

He gently inquired when you would be arriving. Your boyfriend smiled sheepishly and shrugged his shoulders, “I’m not sure, she always says she’s on her way even when she’s just getting ready. I’m sure she’ll be here soon though!” He nodded thoughtfully while looking down at his unappetizing food. The only reason he had actually agreed to the get together was to see you. He’d be lying if he denied if he said he didn’t like you. Though, it was safe to say that from his point-of-view that ‘like’ had turned into one thing and one thing only, love.

He mentally groaned in frustration at the whole situation. Who could he blame but himself? He shouldn’t have waited such a long time before telling you how you made him feel. He should have been honest when you had asked him if there was anything he wanted to tell you. But he didn’t say a thing, not one confession came out of his mouth and he was convinced that was why you had found love in a different place. Never had he imagined it would be his own band-mate; his brother.

His nails dug into his sweaty palms while he scrutinized himself for the attitude he was conveying. A wave of shame began to wash over him at the realization of what his feelings could do; how many people it could initially hurt. “Kang DaeSung, you know this is ridiculous. Stop feeling this way. It isn’t right, it isn’t right, it isn’t rig-,” His eyes wandered over to the walking beauty that was headed towards his table. It was as if his mind had taken itself into its own accord as he abruptly stood up to meet you more than half way.

Your heart burst at the sight of the most beautiful smile you had seen. Gleefully you let him wrap his arms around you, thinking it was only a friendly expression. You heard a content sigh escape his lips while he held you tightly against him.

“DaeSung, how are you?” He pushed you slightly away to look at your beautiful face. You felt a blush creep on your cheeks at the loving stare he was currently giving you. A warm tingling feeling spread through your body in that moment. Although the position you were in was a terribly inappropriate one, you couldn’t pull yourself away.

His lips lightly hovered over your ear, sending shivers coursing throughout your veins. “You know, I find myself having trouble breathing around you. I get dizzy and my heart stops when I see you, it’s exhilarating and all, but I think I would rather you be the reason for quickening my heart’s beat.” Your guilty eyes soon noticed your fuming boyfriend while DaeSung continued his confession, “Be mine?” 

Seungri:

You frantically ran into the YG building in desperation. You were thirty minutes late, and that didn’t sit well with your usual pristine arrival time. A huff of exhaustion overtook your senses and you rested your hand on a nearby wall. Maybe sprinting in heels wasn’t all it’s cracked up to be.

Seungri silently watched you from afar, wrapped up in your own little world. His lips pursed thoughtfully while he decided whether or not now was as good a time as any to tell you how he feels. He felt a slight pang of guilt wash over him briefly, but like lightning bolt in the sky; it had faded just as quickly. You proceeded to continue walking down the empty hallway, the sounds of your heels clicking against the marble floor that reflected your figure. You winced slightly at the pain that had started overtaking your feet. Forty minutes late wasn’t so bad, right? Right. You decided to rest for a bit to regain some sort of poise.

Your ears perked up at the sound of your name.  Before you had time to react, Seungri pulled you away to a desolate corner. Your breath caught in your throat as he hovered closely over you with a questioning gaze on you.

“You look beautiful.” You couldn’t help but laugh at the random compliment that had been given after he had practically abducted you.

“Thank you, Seungri. This isn’t really a good time…I’m actually running late for my date…so…” He carelessly shrugged his shoulders, “What’s your point?”

“Huh?”

“Look…I don’t think your being fair to Hyung. I mean, I can understand why you couldn’t turn him away—you’re too nice to break anyone’s heart. But that’s the same reason that’s causing me much discomfort. I’m losing concentration various tasks because of you. So let’s be honest here, we’re all grown-ups right?”

You were utterly confused with what he was trying to convey. Not an ounce of his sentence was making any sense. Though the lack of understanding might have been his cologne that was making you giddy, or maybe it was that perfect smirk that was temptingly playing on his lips. You had suddenly caught yourself staring at his moist flesh as he continued with whatever he was trying to say. A gulp escaped your lips as his hand teasingly traced patters on your suddenly shivering arm. He whispered your name seductively against your ear, knowing full well what effect it was having on you.

“Let’s be fair with him. I know you’re not being sincere with that guy. Be with me, you know you can’t deny the chemistry we have going on."  His lips left a burning mark on your skin as he gave you tantalizing butterfly kisses.

“Are you going to keep denying it?”

“Seungri…this isn’t right.” He tauntingly laughed against your ear. “How can something feel so good but be so wrong? You know you love the way I make you feel. So what do you want me to do?”


I'm such a troll when it comes to writing our panda's scenes! 

Comments & subscriptions are always appreciated.

Stay tuned kiddos!