008.

Bangin' Scenarios

T.O.P:

His chest rose heavily as he shakily made his way to the bed. “Hey sweetie, are you alright?” He smiled faintly before plopping himself on the mattress. He was just being dramatic. Yeah, that’s it. A chuckle escaped his lips as he pulled you closer to his chest.

Yesterday is yesterday for a reason. Sure he had a hellish night attempting to sleep once more to meet you in dreamland, but tonight would be different. Tonight he would sleep straight through and frolic through fields of flowers with no sneezing, just happy moments with you. That seemed safe…and not scary.

He closed his eyes, waiting for the sandman to creep up and put his magic incantation on him. Just as he was succumbing to unconsciousness you nudged him lightly, a grumble escaping his lips. “I forgot my phone downstairs. Will you go get it for me?” You tried your hardest to sound adorable despite your tired state.

Images of last night’s dream replayed vividly in his mind’s eye. Was he experiencing déjà vu? He shook his head with an unfathomable force, somewhat startling you. “No, no, no. You go.” He pushed your body away from him causing you to accidently roll off the bed and fall on the floor with a loud ‘thunk.’

“Oh my god! I’m sorry! I didn’t-,” Your pushed his face away with your palm before huffing in annoyance, angrily lifting yourself up. “Forget it, I’ll go myself, you lazy bum.” You sent him a light glare, the exhaustion in your body making it difficult to do so. Before you reached the door he squealed and called out your name softly, “you’re going downstairs?”

“Well how else am I supposed to get my cellphone, ding dong?” His lips pursed out sadly in the dark, the moonlight seeping through the curtains making it possible to somewhat see it. “Be careful,” he breathed. You chuckled before walking out and making your way down the stairs. As you reached the living room you heard a series of quick shuffling before you felt arms wrap tightly around your frame. “SeungHyun what in the world has gotten into you?”

“I changed my mind; I’m going to get the phone.”

“But…I’m already here. You can go back to bed.” You attempted to move away from his grasp only to be pulled back. “No! What if you need help carrying it?”

“SeungHyun…did you have a nightmare yesterday?”

“Maybe…”

“Was it the one about the scary clown and evil ice-cream minions?”

“Can we not voice my fears?”

G-Dragon:

“I don’t love you anymore; get that through your thick skull.” He cried openly at your cold demeanor. How could you be so cruel? His hands reached out towards you only to have them meet air. “You promised you’d stay with me no matter what!” He cried, falling to his knees with grief.

His eyes snapped open, sweat trickling from his forehead as his lungs burned for air that he had been depriving them from. He placed a shaky hand over his heart and slightly shuddered, his head snapping to your sleeping frame’s direction.

You groaned out as your body moved slightly. “Baby…” a whisper pulled you from the current dreams that graced your mind. Maybe it was your overly-tired imagination. You chose to ignore it and hugged your pillow tighter, burying your face into a sheer bliss of feathers.

JiYong huffed lightly as he sat up more rigidly on the mattress, eyeing his surroundings, his mind attempting to decipher reality from fiction. He rubbed his teary eyes before softly poking you, hoping to the greater heavens that you weren’t a figment of his imagination. Your face contorted slightly before sighing out, your body still under the influence of sleep.

“Baby…” there it was again, the moving was growing more violent. Your eyes snapped open to find a distraught JiYong staring intently into your sleepy orbs. “JiYong? Why are you up? What time is it?” Your hand gently cupped his hot, wet cheek, his face snuggling up against it. “Are you alright?” Any sleep that had been present quickly evaporated as worry overtook your senses. You struggled to see him in the dark, your eyes barely adjusting to your surroundings. “You’re still here, right?”

Despite being confused you nodded. He took your hand in his and kissed it gently before looking into your eyes pleadingly once more. “And you’re not going to leave me…are you?” He hiccupped, the dream obviously affecting him more than he would have liked. You propped yourself on your elbow and smiled brightly at him. “Of course I’m not going to leave you. You’re stuck with me,” you winked.

A sigh of relief escaped his dry lips as his arms wrapped themselves tightly around your frame, bringing you down against his chest. “It was only a dream…only a dream. You’re still here,” he breathed against your hair. You rested your chin slightly on his chest, your free hand his face. “And I’m going to stay here.”

He leaned his heads towards you now lifted one and placed a tender kiss on your lips, letting you know how much he needed you. 

Taeyang:

Finally! After a long day’s work you could enjoy the comfort of your bed. A satisfied sigh escaped your lips as you snuggled into the sheets. As soon as your head hit the pillow you entered dreamland, but all good things must come to an excruciating end…even if it lasted for a few minutes. Was it a few minutes though? It certainly felt like a few milliseconds.

Your name echoed in your head mercilessly before your body shook. Angrily, you swatted the source of displeasure causing a groan to escape its lips, or better yet his. He called out your name once more, finally getting you to open your swollen eyes. “Sorry…I’m a bad boy.”

Despite the heavy feeling that coursed through your body, you laughed at his silly attempt of a joke at two in the morning. “Yes, Youngbae, how may I help you?” He sprang up excitedly, his arms caging either side of your body as he looked down at you with a grin on his face. “Well I was wondering if my lay-lay-lay-lady would like a cup of hot chocolate while we sit together on our big comfy couch and talk about various topics.”

You laughed openly at his silly behavior and wigged your toes. “Are we going to paint our nails and do each other’s hair?” His grin turned lopsided as he gulped slightly. “Are you going to change my hair?” You shrugged your shoulders with a goofy grin playing on your lips. “Why not? Your fans would build me a temple of worship.”

“You don’t like my hair?” His grew puppy-eyed at your slight teasing. You chuckled before placing a hand on his cheek. “I love your forever hair. Our kids will probably be born with mohawks, but I will love them either way. Now what is this really about? It’s two in the morning and you want hot chocolate and ‘feels’ conversations.”

He groaned, flopping next to you and burying his face into the crook of your warm neck. “I had a bad dream and just want to forget it.”

“What was it about?” He peeked up at your inquiring look before snuggling back into your warmth. “We had an argument about our lack of communication and then I ripped my pants in a concert.”

“…but you’ve already ripped your pants at an event…several.” He scoffed, squishing you slightly as a form of revenge. “Can’t. Breathe!”

“I don’t think I’ve ever ripped my pants.” You laughed, finally able to release yourself from his vice-like grip. “I have the fan-vids saved. You wanna see them?”

“No hot chocolate for you.”

Daesung:

He stood before a vast sea of judging glares, his band members disappearing one-by-one leaving him alone to stand under the burning spotlight that intensified the sudden loneliness. He called out your name, hoping with every fiber in his body that just maybe you might be in the crowd, smiling against an ocean of frowns—his shining beacon of hope.

But for all he searched you were nowhere to be found, offering that comforting hug or kiss that you usually did when situations like these arose. He felt his heart stop momentarily, realizing that he was alone—completely and utterly alone. “What did you expect?” A distant voice taunted. “She doesn’t really love you.” His lip trembled, “she only loves beautiful men who are talented.”

That was it. That last remark was enough to even break his heart in reality. Did you really feel that way? He looked down to find you snuggled up to your pillow of choice, a woeful sigh escaping his lips. In all honesty, he wanted to be comforted, he wanted you to kiss him and tell him that it wasn’t true, that you loved him for who he was—nothing more nothing less. But he felt guilty; you looked so peaceful that he decided to steal your pillow and hopes of it being a suitable replacement.

Yet, as much as he hugged and wrenched his eyes shut, he could find no peace. His eyes flickered over to your sleeping frame once more, his teeth biting down on his already swollen lip. Just as he was about to go against his better judgment and wake you up, you beat him to it. Your eyes snapped open in desperation as you frantically searched for his body in the dark. He lay very still, afraid of what you were about to do. Your arms hugged his chest tightly as tears wet his shirt. You sniffled silently for a few moments causing worry to wash over his frame.

Deciding he had played a doll enough, he called your name softly, prompting you to look up at his worrisome face. “What’s wrong?” Your trembling hand caressed his cheek lightly before you pulled yourself up to kiss him deeply, despite the waterworks rooting from your eyes. He was rigid for a moment before he too closed his eyes and pressed his warm hands on your back. You stayed in that position for several moments, making the sound of a needle falling quite possible to hear.

Once you broke the kiss you hugged him once again. “Are you going to tell me what’s wrong?”

“DaeSung don’t you ever feel like you’re not good enough for me or for the rest of the world. I don’t know what I’d do without your smile.”

Seungri:

When had your peaceful dream become a boxing match against Ali? A groan escaped your throat at the feel of a hand suddenly colliding with your rib. You opened your eyes and glared at the source of violence, finding Seungri angrily punching away at the air. How this was possible was beyond your tired brain.

You shook him lightly, afraid to be hit by a flying fist. The last thing you needed was a scandal. “SeungHyun!” You squeaked, dodging a kick to the head. Well at least he was flexible. “You can’t! I won’t let you!” Mine, mine, mine! It’s mine,” he whimpered, his punches growing weaker until you managed to pin him on the bed, straddling his hips. His eyes snapped open before he grinned. “Oh…aren’t we eager…”

“Har-de-har. You were acting like a maniac, punching every atom in site.” His face flushed with embarrassment before he coughed and laughed. “You’re crazy. I wasn’t doing any of that. I don’t know what you’re talking about.” You glared down at him, lips smacking against each other before saying, “are you calling me a liar?”

He gulped. That look was very familiar. That was the look that had sent him on the walk of shame to the couch a couple of times. “Sort of…since I only ever dream of you…” he tried his luck with the cheese factor. Maybe you’d be tired enough to fall for it.

A smile crossed your lips and you leaned down to peck him on his, your index finger flicking his nose painfully. “You’re full of it,” you huffed while climbing off of him only to have his arms hold you down against his body, his legs wrapping around your waist thus making you his prisoner.

“Are you angry at me?” Was he kidding right now? “You punched me-,”

“Accidently!” he frantically interrupted. “Yes, accidently, but that still isn’t the best way to be woken up. I prefer soft kisses on my cheeks or the smell of food or,”

“Baby…” He repeatedly kissed your cheek before pulling you away slightly and sighing. “Do you really want me to tell you why I was so adamant on fighting?” You nuzzled into his neck, sleep creeping up on you once more as you adjusted your body into his comforting embrace. “They tried taking it away from me…” he began. Your head turned to the side, clearly confused with what he was talking about. “Your heart…they tried taking your heart away from me, and I wasn’t going to go down without a fight.”