Requited Love!

Why me?

 

I went to our bedroom. I had to share with Minho and Onew, Key and Jonghyun always shared one. I lay on the bed and closed my eyes. Minho came in with his phone and tears in his eyes. I got up, and hurried went to him, without thinking. “Minho! W-what’s wrong?” I asked. He looked at me. “T-Taemin ah… you’re here?” I nodded and lay my arms around him. It was so nice, just to feel his body against mine. I tried to forget; Right now, Minho was sad, and I only focused on how nice his body was. I felt like a creep. He hugged me tight. “I-I brooke up… w-with T-Taeyeon,“ he whispered. I looked at him. “W-why?” I asked, trying not to be too happy. He looked at me. “B-because t-that I… I… I like another…” he whispered. My heart stopped beating. He liked another, who? Who will I start hate now? I pulled me away and sat on the bed. He looked at me. “Taemin ah… what’s… you’re okay?” he asked. I half nodded, half shook my head. What was my answer? Yes, I was happy because he broke up with his girlfriend. No, I wasn’t okay when he was in love with another. He sat beside of me. “Taemin ah! Tell me why… why you’ve been like this the last couple of days…” he looked into my eyes. I felt some tears in my eyes. “B-because I… I’m in love, hyung… but… I don’t know how I can…” sobbed I. He looked hurted. “Oh… Key was right,” he said and got up. I took his hand. “S-stay… please, Minho…” now I was really crying. “I love you,” whispered I.

 

Minho:

 

I stiffened. Did he just say that he loved me? Did the maknae… my love… did he felt the same. “I’m sorry, hyung…” he whispered behind me. I turned around and looked at him. He didn’t look at me, but at his knees. I saw tears drip down from his cheeks. I laid my hand on his chin and lifted his head so I could look into his eyes. He was honest. I bit my lowerlip. “Taemin ah… my little… sweet… my little sweet boy,” I said and leaned my head against his. Our lips met, and in that moment, I knew that it was the right choice to break up with Taeyeon. I’ve liked her in some years now, and we only were dating to look what it could be. But then, when I heard that Taemin was in love, I got jealous. No one should kiss on my maknae… besides me. Taemin made big eyes, but then he kissed me back. He laid his hands around my neck and I pushed him gently down to the bed, without breaking the kiss. Someone knocked the door and Taemin pushed me away. Onew came in and looked at us at the bed, hugging. He smiled big. “Great Taemin!” he said. Taemin laughed a bit and smiled. “You did it!” I was confused. Onew knew? Taemin sat up and nodded. “A-actually, I just told him… it was him who kissed me!” he said, and smiled teasingly to me. Onew came in and closed the door behind him. He sat on a bed in front of ours. “Minho, if you didn’t treat Taemin good, I’ll never forget you!” he said. I rolled my eyes. “Thanks,” mumbled I. Taemin took my hand. “He wouldn’t be bad to me…” he whispered. 

 

HI! I'll update the last chapter today, but! You don't need to read it, if you don't like . i:
My friend forces me to try write it, so i'll try now... I wouldn't promise you that it will be good,
i've never wroten that before. And i'm sure that, you'll find some really embarrasing mistakes. XD