An old lady

Why me?

 

“I’m going out tonight,” Minho said and blushed. I looked up. Out? With who? “With a GIRL!?!” Key asked and acted surprised. Onew and Jonghyun started laughing. Minho nodded. “Yeah…” He got up from the dinner-table. Onew and Key was cooking, Jonghyun, Minho and I had just sat and talked with them. “Who wanna date you?” Jonghyun asked smiling. Minho hit him and smiled back. “Taeyeon…” He left the room, before he got to embarrassed. I felt like… like someone ripped my heart out. I knew that he had a crush on Taeyeon, and now they were dating! I could never get him now. I just wanted to cry. I got up. “I’m go for a walk,” mumbled I and went to the street. Some girls came running through me, but I escaped before they got me. I walked in a little street where no one normally walked. It was nice. I sat down on a staircase and laid my head in my hands. The tears started rolling down of my cheeks and all I wanted was Minho. Minho to hug me. But Minho was another’s now. Taeyeon. I’ve known her a while, and I thought that she was nice, but now… I sighed. Why? Why couldn’t I get him? The answer was obvious; He was my ‘hyung’, my bandmember. We just couldn’t be together. “Are you okay my friend?” a voice asked. I looked up and saw an old woman with a dog stand in front of me. I got up. “Y-yeah… I’m s-sorry, is t-this your d-door?” I asked. She smiled and nodded. “Yes it is… do you wanna with in? I live alone with Kyang here…” she clapped her dog. I smiled. “Jut a few minutes…” My tears stopped. The old woman was nice. We went to her kitchen and I sat at down. Usually, I wouldn’t go with strangers, but right now, I need to be a place. “Do you want anything? Tea, coffee?” she asked. “Eh… just some tea, thanks!” I said. She started making tea and hum an old song. I hummed with, and a little after I started singing Noona neomu yeppeo for her. She looked at me. “I know that song! My granddaughter hears it all time!” I smiled. “Can you keep a secret?” I asked. She nodded and sat down with the tea. “I’m… I’m Taemin. From SHINee, the group who debuted with that song!” She made big eyes. “R-really? B-but why… why are you here?” I laughed a bit. “You invited me in, remember?” She nodded. It was nice to be with the old lady. “But… you are alone? And in a street where everybody come…” she hinted to ‘creepy’ people. I nodded. “I needed to be alone, but then… I needed to be with someone. If you understand?” She smiled and gave me a cup of tea. “I understand. The world is hard, I know everything about it!” She sighed. “My husband died a few years ago, then my daughter. Now I’m only have my two grandchildren and my dog left… But I still need to be alone…” I nodded. She understand it. “Well, no one is dead… but… my heart is broken…” I looked down. She laid a hand on mine. “Broken love is a thing you have to try! But maybe, someday, the sun will shine on you!”