Thanks Manager!

Why me?

 

Onew kept sending me gazes but I ignored it. It was hard enough that Key, Minho and Jonghyun tried to make me talk about my first love. The whole morning, they almost tried everything. Right from being nice(make pancakes and give me banana milk), to be very annoying and drive me crazy. Onew really tried to stop them, but not even the leader could make them stop. Finally, the manager arrived and got them thinking of something else. Autograph writing in Japan. It wasn’t something new that we should take to another country just to write autographs and sing one song, and it made me happy; then I could get a little bit away from the depressed atmosphere in the house. It was very unexpected, and we only had an hour to pack our stuff and get to the airport. Everybody ran around in the house, without thinking of annoying me. I found some clothes and hairproducts, and then I was ready. Onew as the next, then Minho. Jonghyun and Key were always slower than us. Finally they came through the kitchen with their suitcases. Our manager sighed and got up. “Finally,” mumbled he. “Let’s go, boys!” We all followed him out to his car and sat in. Usually, Onew would take the front seat, but today he let Minho get it. He and I sat on the rear seats, Jonghyun and Key in the middle. I smiled gratefull to Onew. Now, I shouldn’t sit in the back with Minho at my side and Key and Jonghyun, but Onew who knew. That would be much easier. Key turned around. “Well, now we’re finish…” he smiled. “Tell me! Your umma is good to listen!!!” I rolled my eyes and found my iPod. Before he said more, I had the music and closed my eyes. 

 

 

Sorry guys! I think that this story, soon is going to end!~ T.T'

A have a writer's block(?) so my head is really empty of ideas ):

I'll promise you a HAPPY ending! :-D Look forward!

 

Btw: If i have more than 10 followers on Twitter, i'll update very often on english, also about my stories and stuff. :D

Find me: MiaCassiopeia