Please...

Why me?

 

“WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?” Onew shouted at me. I was just come home and was started to take off my shoes. I looked at him with a scared gaze. “J-just… I just walked…” My tears started falling. I hate when he shouted at me. He went to me and hugged me. “Don’t ever do that again, Taemin ah! I was so worried!” I nodded against his shoulder and tried to hide my tears. Right now, I was over sensitive to everything. I cried all time, sometimes just in my heart. Key and Jonghyun came out. They both went to us, and there we stood; All hugging. I felt their love and warm, and I started feel better. The talk with the old lady had also helped me. Right before I left, she gave me her number and said that I always could call or come if I need someone to talk to. She wouldn’t tell anybody about it. I actually trust that she wouldn’t. “Taemin! Don’t run away like that! You scared me!” I nodded and felt like a child. “Sorry umma… sorry all!” We went to the kitchen. “What’s wrong with you, Taemin? You isn’t yourself at this time!” Key said. I looked at the table. “I’m… I can’t explain it! But…” I looked at them. “How is it…” I turned my head against Jonghyun. “To-to be in love with someone…” He made big eyes. Key sat down beside me and took my hand. “Is you in love, Taemin ah?” he asked. I shook and kept looking at Jonghyun. He sat down too. “W-well… when you are in love, you can’t stop thinking about her! If it’s real love… You want her to be happy and lucky, you want to be the person who protects her from everything…” He smiled. “But you already know, right?” he laughed a bit. “Who is the lucky girl?” I blushed. “I… I was just curious! I’ve been thinking of it… a lot actually…” Key laid an arm around me. “I know that you are in love, Taemin ah! Tell your umma, all about it!” Onew rolled his eyes. “Keeeeey! Can’t you see that he wouldn’t talk about it?” The leader asked. I looked grateful at him. “Don’t you wanna know?” Key asked surprised. Onew nodded and smiled. “Of course! But let’s be annoying tomorrow, okay? He is tired…” Now I wasn’t grateful more. I hoped that they would let it go, but it doesn’t seem like they would.