Try to remember...

Why me?

 

“What happened last night?” I heard Minho ask Onew. It was early morning, I didn’t understand why they already was wake. I pretended to sleep; I want to listen. Did they remember anything? Did Minho remember about the kiss? “I don’t remember! But something may had happened… All of sudden, Taemin was gone!” Onew sound wondering. Minho sighed. “All I remember is that we all were dancing, and then Taemin pushed me and went to bed… I have a feeling that I had forgot something!” Minho was upset. It knocked at the door and I Key and Jonghyun came in. Why was all up? Was I misinterpreted something? Was it lunchtime or something? “So boys? Hangovers?” Jonghyun asked with a laugh. I haven’t heard him come home last night. “Nooooo?” Onew said. “Or… maybe…” All start laughing. I listen carefully to Minho. He hadn’t remembered anything. I sighed soundless. Why couldn’t I stop thinking of that kiss? Key and Jonghyun had kissed many times, but they said that it just was for fun. And Minho was drunk last night, so he didn’t lay anything in it. Why did I? “Taemin ah! It’s breakfast time!” Key said and sat on my bed. I opened my eyes and looked up in his smiling face. “What time is it?” I asked, gaping. He laughed. “10.30 am! And we have an interview at 3 pm!” I rolled my eyes. Time to get up. We went to the kitchen where some bread already was ready for us. Key smiled. “We just thought that you guys want some service!” Jonghyun laughed and we all sat on the chairs. “How was your night with Sekyung?” Minho asked Jonghyun. He smiled. “Amazing! We saw Titanic, ate chocolate, kissed and…” Key held a hand for his mouth. “We don’t want to know more!” me said. I smiled. Jonghyun and Sekyung was the perfect match, but sometimes Jonghyun really spent a lot of time, talking with or about her. I looked at Minho. He looked smiling at me and I blushed. “Hey, Tae? Why did you go to bed that early?” Onew asked. I looked down. “I was just tired,” mumbled I and took a bite of my toast. “Did… did I do anything to you?” Minho asked. “I can’t remember anything!” I shook my head. “N-no hyung!! Y-you didn’t… I was just tired…” I smiled a little, but I couldn’t look at him. His big eyes… was I in love with him? With my brother? Minho? I couldn’t! That would… that would be wrong! We were brothers! I got up. “I’m… I’m not feeling so good… I’m gonna rest, so I’m ready for the interview…” I mumbled, and hurried in to my room. My bed was still warm. I closed my eyes. Could I really be in love with Minho?

 

HELLO!~

I know, this chapter wasn't to long... i'm not writing long chapters, but many. XD I think O_O'

Well, i know the grammar is bad and stuff, but i really hope that you understand it... ):

Now, i'm going to bed i think! I'll try to update tomorrow, but thursdays is busy. XP

See ya! :D