WOW!

Why me?

 

Taemin:

 

Key and Jonghyun opened the door, and I let go of Minho’s hand. They looked at us. “What’s happened? Yu both are crying!” Key went to us and mast himself down between us. “What’s going on here?” Jonghyun asked Onew, who just smiled. “What have you done to them?” Key asked the leader. I send Onew a gaze. If they should know… Minho took my hand on Key’s lap and smiled. “Well, Taemin and I are a kind of… gays…” I giggled and smiled back to my charismatic boyfriend. We hadn’t even talked about the boyfriend thing, we just were. Key gasped. “Seriously!?!?” he asked. I nodded and got up so I could sit on Minho’s lap. “Since when?“ Jonghyun asked. “Aren’t Minho dating Taeyeon, or did I misunderstood something?” Minho blushed a bit and looked down. “W-well… I broke up with her, after I found out that I loved anoth… that I loved Taemin…” he looked up and into my eyes. I felt the warm flows through my body. Key got up and took Jonghyun and Onew’s hands. “Come guys! Let’s let them alone!” He pulled them with out from the room and I looked at Minho. He smiled. And kissed me. I giggled and pushed him back at the bed. He laid his hands around my neck and kissed me tight. We tumbled a little around on the bed and I felt so… so happy. Now, Minho was mine. Not Taeyeon’s, not anybody else’s. Only mine. He sent me a gaze and brooked the kiss. “Are you ready?” he whispered in my ear. I stiffened, but then nodded. I loved Minho, and want to show him on any way. He kissed me deep again and I kissed back. He pulled of his shirt and brooked the kiss a second so he could get of and threw it to another bed. I haven’t ever been together with anyone, neither a girl nor a boy. I didn’t know what to do. He smiled and pulled my shirt off too. He took the control. Slowly he drove his hand down of my chest and down in my pants. I gasped when his hand touched my member. He closed his eyes and pulled my pants and boxers a little down. He kissed me down my neck, and laid his hands around my member and started pumping it. I moaned. “H-hyung… f-fas-faster…” I closed my eyes and enjoyed every second of it. He looked at me, but didn’t stop. After a while I pushed him around so I was on the top. I kissed him desperately and felt like our bodys was one. He kicked off his pants without breaking the kiss. “Give or get?” Minho asked. I closed my eyes. Giving wouldn’t hurt as much as getting… “Getting,” I whispered. Minho shouldn’t get hurt. He crawled out between my legs and threw his boxers to a corner and I took a deep breath. “Just relax princess…” Minho said behind me. I nodded and bit my lip. Minho turned me around so I laid on my back. He looked at me. “Taemin ah… it maybe hurts a little, baby…” I nodded. “I’m ready, hyung… don’t worry…” He smiled and then he pulled himself into me. I gasped; it hurt more than I thought. He began ing himself in and out of me, slowly so I could get the feeling. I bit the pain in, and moaned. Tears streaming down my cheeks, and when Minho saw he stopped. “D-don’t stop,” I said. “I-I liked it…” That was actually true. It hurts, but it was a good pain. He began again, this time a little deeper. “F-faster,” moaned I. I laid my hands on his waist. After a few more s, he hit my prostate and inside of me. I moaned aloud and come on his stomach. He fell down beside of me on the bed, smiling like he was in heaven. “That-that was amazing,” groaned I. He nodded. “I love you, Taemin,” he whispered.

 

 

WELL!!! Now, it's over.
Thank you for reading my ff, i hope that you understood and liked it. :D
Maybe, in the future, i wanna write a new one, but now, i'll focus of a story, me and my friend is writing together.
Again; Thanks for all! :D

// Momiji.