Go away

I will wait for you, forever ♥

-Narrator's POV:-

The next day, the day after Tiffany's first day at Shinwa High.

 

-Tiffany's POV:-

*wakes up and gets ready for school*

"auntyyy ~ I will be meeting Jessica on my way to school so I will be going off now ~ annyong gihaseyo ~"

"okay. be careful and have a good day at school !"

 

I walked to the park and sat on a bench at the place where I was suppose to meet Jessica.

"7.50. where is she ??? I don't want to be late for my second day of school!"

"Tiffany ~ sorry I am late! My alarm did not rang todaY! Mianhe~"

"nevermind.... better hurry if not we will be late for school !"

 

 

-Narrator's POV:-

They rushed off to school and managed to reach the school gate just before it closes.

 

 

 

-Tiffany's POV:-

*phew* "Luckily we made it. I would have killed you if you  didn't!"

"I knew we would, no worries ^^"

we joked with each other...

Suddenly, I stopped and went slient as I saw Key...

He was with that girl.

It's her.

the one that sits beside him in class...

I made up my mind and decided that now is a good time to find him and talk.

*takes a deep breath and walks towards Key* here goes nothing

 

 

-Key's POV:-

She saw me.

Her eyes moved from me to SooMin and then back to me.

It's going according to planned.

I am really sorry but I will have to do this.

It really hurts me more than it hurts you.

 

She approached me....

 

"Hi Key. Do you know who I am? (:"

"err... no...."

"I'm Tiffany! Don't you remeber me???"

"The new girl in class yesterday?"

"Yes and I am your childhood bestfriend! I have known you since you were 11! You really don't remember??"

"No... and if you don't mind, I have lessons to go to. Bye."

"No wait! You must know me, I am your little Princess."

I do.

"I think you've got the wrong person. I am not the "Key" you are looking for. Please just leave."

"It can't be... I am sure its you. Why don't you know me? I am Tiffan..yy" tears trickled down her cheeks.

"I don't care whose Princess you are or how your childhood was. I AM NOT THAT GUY YOU'RE LOOKING FOR."

"Ke-yyy... B-but I like you..."

"I DONT GIVE A . JUST GO AWAYYY!" I pushed her away and she fell.

I did not even look back as I turned and walked away while SooMin followed me.

My heart feels like it has been stabbed a million times. And it just kept on bleeding.

I am a JERK.

I am not worthy of you. I would really rather you hate me especially after what I have done to you.

Please just hate me Princess, or better yet, forget me.

 

 

-Tiffany's POV:-

He pushed me hard and I fell.

It hurts.

But beyond the scratches I got from the fall was my heart cracking and breaking apart.

Key, how could you do this to me?

What happened?

You have changed and you're no longer the Key I knew years ago...

 

Jessica immediately rushed over to me when she saw that I fell.

"Tiffany! Are you okay?" She looked very anxious as she helped me get up.

....

"Don't mind Key! He has always been like that."

"I will be fine..." I tried my best and held back my tears, looked solemnly at the floor and walked to class.

 Jessica followed worriedly, not sure of how to comfort me.

 

 In class, I walked to my seat without even lifting my head up. I did not think of him...

 "Tiffany, are you alright? You look... not-so-good..." Taemin looked anxiously at me."

"Its okay to cry if you are not... It is really better to let everything out rather than keeping it bottled up"

 I could not stay strong anymore. My tears seem to just overflow after TaeMin said those words.

 He offered me his shoulder and I cried as I placed my head on his shoulder.

 He also wiped my tears away every now and then till I finally stopped crying.

 He did not bother me or ask what happen and instead taught me the lesson I missed.

 But he was right. I really felt a lot better after crying.

 And I decided to not give up~ Just you wait.

 

 

-Key's POV:-

 I stared at her in class.

 You know what. It actually hurts me more to see you cry.

 My conscienous bugged me to tell her the truth. But i know i just counldn't.

 She's really crying so badly. At least she has him. Maybe its better for her with him.

 I guessed I am feeling sad and jealous at the same time.

 But she made the right choice sitting beside him, lying on his shoulder...

Think he's the one for you....

Stay with him and forget me, Tiffany Princess.

 

 

 

-End of Chapter 7-

thanks for your support :>