His letter

I will wait for you, forever ♥

 

 

 

Speranzaria (play it while reading ^^)

 

 

 

-Tiffany's POV:-

Dearest Princess, 

 

Are you doing well? 

Please take good care of yourself and don't get jetlag my dear. It's a long flight from Korea to the States. 

By the time you read this... I honestly wouldn't know where I'll be then...

I guess, you already know that I'm the 'Key' you knew as a child despite my denial right?

Since you've left, and honestly.... I don't think we will ever meet again. So, I guess you deserve to know the truth.

But before that... I just hope that after reading this long-winded letter, you'd burn it.

Start over with your life, and forget all about us. Forget your love for me. Forget my existence.

God bless you and may you find someone else out there who loves you more than anyone else ever did.

Until then, enjoy your life as it is. I pray for your happiness.

 

Here goes. Years back, a few years after you left... Something I would never have expected happened.

Both my parents, along with me, met with a car accident..... Which I was the only survivor.

However, I didn't escaped unscathed as well. 

When I came into conscious, a few months have already passed.

The doctors said that it was a miracle that I even woke up at all.

Even though I managed to wake up, I haven't fully recovered from my head injury...

I had to go through another brain surgery and the chances that I'll make it through is only 60%... And if I wait any longer, the chances of success will drop.

Thus, I denied it. I had to wait for you...

What's even more unfortunate was that my parents didn't left behind a will...

I was left alone in this world, homeless, moneyless and kinless.

I was sent to an orphanage and would be cared for until I'm 18. Then, I would be left to fend for myself.

I was given a compensation of a million won... From the government's insurance and was allowed to use it after I was of age....

But how was it even enough?

Thus, I decided to find jobs to earn a living and to pay for my house.

It wasn't cheap living in such a big mansion, but I couldn't sell the house.

Coz' if I do, I'm afraid that you wouldn't know where to find me....

I really don't know why I did that. But now that you came and left, I can also leave in peace...

And I'm sorry I can't keep my promise.

And you didn't lose the ring back the ring; symbolising my promise, because I realised I can never fulfill it.

Do you know why I chose a four leaf clover?

One leaf is for FAITH, the second for HOPE, the third for LOVE and the fourth for LUCK.

I am giving this ring back to you to bless you and I hope you will find your other half in America.

 

Don't come back for me. The chances that I will make it through are slim.

Don't waste your life on me. I am not worth your time.

Don't feel bad for me as well. Cause  what can I say, this is life.

I have already learnt to move on and so should you.

If I wake up someday, it will be in destiny's hands if we were to meet again.

But if I am never to wake up again, then I'm glad I met you and that we had a sweet ending.

Whatever you decide to do, wherever you are, I will always watch over you like a guardian angel.

But I guess I have sinned to much to have hurt you to be an angel.

But please know that.....

My heart has never stop beating for you.

I love you, my Princess. I love you, Tiffany Hwang 

 

 

Happiness comes when you believe in what you are doing, know what you are doing, and love what you are doing.

- Brian Tracy

 

From,

Key.

 

 

 


-End of Chapter 20-

Thank you ^^