Christmas wishlist

That Thin Line

HANNAH POV

 

“And I saw big ddagkoma and a big, yellow heebum and Jiji!” Jiyoon stated happily, giving me an idea what my three boys are up to the whole day while I am with the girls.

“It is not a big, yellow heebum and Jiji, Jiyoon. Heebum and Jiji are cats while the one you are talking about are tigers.” Hyukjae explained while helping me cut the vegetables for tonight’s dinner. We decided to help Jaejoong oppa cook since almost all of the boys said that they are coming. The twins are seated infront of the dining table, enumerating all the animals that they saw at the zoo while drawing something in a piece of paper using their crayons.

“It is a big cat, appa.” Jihoon supported his brother’s words.

“Anni—“ Hyukjae tried to reason out but I butted in.

“Kids, they look like big cats but they are called tigers. Cats are small and the big ones like that are called tigers.” I explained.

“Ah! So if I give heebum and Jiji my ssholates and they will get big and fat…” Jiyoon pondered.

“They will become tigers!!!” Jihoon exclaimed even before Jiyoon can finish his statement.

“You better ask auntie Yoomi about that during classes.” I said passing the burden of explaining this thing to Yoomi since she can deal with children’s bizaare ideas better. “What are you doing anyway?” I asked them pointing at the paper on the table.

“KISSMAS Wish list!” They said excitedly waving the papers in the air.

“So what did you write there?” I asked so that I can have an idea what to give them for Christmas.

 Jihoon shrugged. “Appa wrote this but I want cookies from Uncle Jinyoung.”

“Just cookies?” I asked and he nodded. “Let me see…” I said and they handed me the paper.

“One year supply of cookies?” I laughed out loud. “Seriously babe, you taught them what to ask for, am I right? No, I am right!” I said to Hyukjae.

“I am just helping them out.” Hyukjae winked at me.

“Okay, so how about the other uncles?” I asked and they started blabbering a lot from the newest tech gadget to   latest  high tech toys in the city.

“OMO~ your uncles will go bankcrupt. They will be poor after Christmas.” I commented as Hyukjae hugged me from behind, placing his chin on my shoulder.

“Appa said uncles have a lot~ of money.” Jiyoon said stressing the word ‘lot’ while spreading his arms wide.

“Uncle Jaejoong sure has that.” Jaejoong oppa said as he entered the kitchen with two bowls in his hands.

“Show off.” Hyukjae grinned while helping Jaejoong with the dishes. It is decided that we will have our small gathering here in our unit.

“Lying is not an option during the Yuletide season. So midgets, what do you want to receive from Uncle Jaejoong this Christmas?” He as he serves himself a glass of water.

The twins voiced out their wish excitedly.

“TRIP TO DISNEYLAND JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!” They said excitedly resulting for Jaejoong oppa to spit the water out.

“What the???” Jaejoong oppa looked at Hyukjae. The other guy stuck his tongue out while wrapping his arms tightly around me, he really is fond of doing this.

“They said they want to go to the amusement park this Christmas and they will ask JYJ uncles for it. I just suggested a really good amusement park, right babe?” He said looking at me from the side, I giggled and gave him a peck on the nose.

“Right.”

“In case you purposely removed it from the option, Lotte world exists!” Jaejoong oppa complained.

“But, we went to Lotte world already.” Jihoon pouted.

Jaejoong pouted back and faced the twins. “How about your wish for uncle Yunho and uncle Changmin?” He asked as he took a seat beside the twins.

“Ahmm… shirts, pants and shoes from Lacoste!” They mumbled pointing at their head and feet.

“Oh! I want a blue one!” Jihoon said.

“Do you even know what Lacoste is?” Jaejoong oppa asked while scanning the paper. Me and Hyukjae went back to preparing the food for dinner leaving oppa dealing with the twins alone.

“Yeah! The green crocodile!” Jiyoon proudly said.

“Green crocodile? Are there other color of crocodiles?” Jaejoong oppa asked himself loudly.

“Brown! At the zoo!” Jihoon exclaimed.

“There is?”  He asked seriously pondering about the given statement.

“Yes! And crocodile’s mouth is open, like this!” Jiyoon said using his hands to explain what he is trying to say.

“It’s big! And crocodile ate a chicken and it is not yet cooked!!!!!!!! It’s yucky uncle Jaejoong!”

“And the guy is bad because he gave crocodile uncooked food! He should give him fied chicken from Kyochon!”

Jaejoong oppa laughed at the twins’ remarks and is about to say something when Jihoon talked again.

“Appa always buy Kyochon fied chicken for us!”

“It’s yummy!”

“And it is for free.” I said to Hyukjae. And we started having our own little conversation while the three boys are still talking about yet another different topic. Because of the twins’ spontaneous thinking they are jumping from one topic to another. Starting from the Lacoste shirt, to the crocodile, to the chicken, to Kyochon and now… I think they are talking about Santa’s reindeers.

“I call that ‘using my privileges as a CF model’”. Hyukjae defended.

“Whatever babe! You are still so stingy!” I teased.

“EEEEEPPPP!” I shrieked when I felt him tickling me on the sides.

“What did you say?” He said grinning.

“Stingy!” I said and stuck my tongue out and he started tickling me again.

“Babe, stop!” I said trying to catch his hands while laughing.

“They always do that.” I heard Jiyoon’s comment. I looked at their direction and the three guys are looking at us with a knotted forehead.

“They do?” Jaejoong oppa asked and the twins nodded.

“Adults should not play, only kids can play like that.” Jihoon pouted.

“Adults have their own version of ‘playing’.” Oppa said and I glared at him understanding the double meaning of his words.

“I wanna learn!” Jiyoon raised his hand while Hyukjae cleared his throat.

“OPPA!!!!!!!!” I scolded Jaejoong oppa and he chuckled.

“By the way, can Uncle Jaejoong switch with uncle Yunho and uncle Changmin for your gifts?” He bargained with the twins to change the topic.

“NO!” The twins stated firmly.

“Uncle Donghae is in the house, yow!!!!” Donghae’s voice suddenly echoed inside the room.

“Funny hyung.” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

“Give guy no. 3 a chance to say whatever he likes, Kyuhyun ah.” Leeteuk oppa said with a laugh. The three guys gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek.

“Nayoung?” Leeteuk oppa the same time the rest of the members arrived.

“Cooking at Vic and Nichkhun’s place with Ryeowook and Sungmin oppa.” I replied. He nodded and excused himself from the group.

“Someone is infected with the love virus again.” Hyukjae whispered in my ear and I giggled.

“Seriously you two, can’t you get enough of each other?” Donghae ‘cringed’.

“No.” Hyukjae and I answered.

“I shouldn’t have asked.” Donghae rolled his eyes.

“What is he doing?” Yoochun pointed at Jaejoong who is busy ‘bargaining’ with the twins.

“Yah, Park Yoochun! You should help me here! Unless you want to pay for a family trip to Disneyland Japan!” Jaejoong said.

“What is that?” Junsu asked walking to the trio’s direction.

“Christmas wishlist!” Jaejoong said showing them the paper. Everyone hurried to see what was written in it and everyone ended up groaning and glaring at Hyukjae.

“What?” Hyukjae asked innocently.

“Seriously hyung? What will they do with all these gadgets???” Kyuhyun exclaimed.

“Collection? Use it?”

“Yeah, I bet you will enjoy using it.” Junsu glared at him.

“Midgets, lets change some of it, shall we?” Donghae said.

The twins shook their heads and hid the paper under the table.

“Let’s just switch with Yunho and Changmin. Let’s call them and inform them that the twins are asking them for a trip to Disneyland Japan.” Yoochun suggested to Junsu and Jaejoong since Yunho and Changmin is currently in Japan.

“Right!” Junsu grinned.

“How about for you appa and eomma?” Kyuhyun suddenly asked the twins after realizing that he can’t bargain with the twins.

Jihoon and Jiyoon scanned the paper and knotted their forehead and shook their heads.

“I don’t know.” They said in unison.

After hearing it, the boys gave us evil grins and started whispering words to the twins.

“Three?” Jiyoon asked loudly. Donghae motioned him to keep it low.

“Okay!” The twins exclaimed all of a sudden.

“Now what is it?” Hyukjae asked.

“Appa… playmates.” The rest of the boys high fived each other while I turned scarlet.

“Yah!” I glared at the boys who are busy suppressing their laugh.

“That’s it? Not even challenging.” Hyukjae shrugged. “Can’t you think of something harder? It is too easy you know.” Hyukjae said as he pulled me by my waist.

“Appa… I want two sisters.” Jihoon said.

“…and three brothers.” Jiyoon added. My eyes widened and reached for the nearest throw pillow and threw it to the boys, unfortunately for Kyuhyun, it hit him straight in the face.

“Sure babies.” Hyukjae gave the twins two thumbs up. “Appa is already working on it.”

“That is too much!” I hissed at him.

“We can manage.” Hyukjae grinned at me.

“I can’t! Do you even know how hard it is to give birth?” I snapped at him.

“I promise to be beside you everytime you give birth.” He gave me a peck on the lips.

We heard the boys groaned again.

“They are having a world of their own again.” Donghae complained.

“They got worst after marriage!” Kyuhyun mumbled.

“I am starting to have goosebumps.” Junsu cringed.

“Wait a minute. Two boys, three girls plus the twins.” Jaejoong oppa counted. “That will be seven! Seven gifts every Christmas just for Hyukjae’s kids!” He exclaimed and they boys gasp.

“No! No!”

“Deduct two!”

“Erase! Erase!”

“Hey! I am okay with the additional two girls and three boys now!” I told them while grinning.

“No!” They said in unison.

“Uncles, how are they going to give us playmates?” Jiyoon asked them suddenly, with those doe eyes of his filled with innocence.

“Ahhhh… they will make them?” Yoochun answered uncomfortably.

“How?” Jihoon asked.

Silence.

“Uhm… That is when the adult version of playing comes to the scene.” Jaejoong oppa explained earning a knotted forehead from the rest of the boys.

“Play? What game?” Jihoon asked.

“Basketball!” Kyuhyun answered earning yet another throw pillow from me.

“How? How?” The twins asked excitedly.

“Ahmmm. Not basketball… uhhh…it is like a magic?” Junsu answered awkwardly. The other guys didn’t dare in about the topic.

Upon hearing the word magic, the twins’ eyes twinkled with excitement.

“Magic! I want magic!” Jihoon exclaimed.

“WE WANT TO WATCH EOMMY AND APPA’S MAGIC!”

“NO!” We exclaimed in unison earning a pout from the twins.

I made a mental note not to let these guys answer the twin’s ‘innocent’ inquiries next time.

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry, I forgot to post this last time. :(

Two more chapters left, I think.

And it will be like almost an introduction to the spin off stories that i am planning.

Haven't edited/re-checked this chapter so I apologize for the errors.