Not minding Kyuhyun's 'little business'

That Thin Line

HANNAH POV

 

We looked at the commotion at the door. The members are there, some are lying on the floor and the others are standing on their knees. Heechul oppa pretended that he is busy with his phone, Donghae and Leeteuk oppa is on the floor with Sungmin oppa and Kyuhyun while Shindong oppa and Yesung oppa is on top of them. Nichkhun is also there standing behind the guys, just smiling.

“ Yah!”

“Aigoo~ my hand!”

“Shindong! I am dying! Get off me!” Leeteuk oppa complained breathless. “PPALI~!”

“Annyeong!” Sungmin oppa waved at us full of aegyo.

“You are eavesdropping again?!” I exclaimed. Hyukjae released me from the hug so that I can face the guys.

“Aniyo~!” Donghae shook his hands no. Pft, try to deny the obvious.

“I was just testing if it feels comfortable lying on the floor.  It is kinda cold but comfortable.” Leeteuk oppa said with an uneasy smile.

“Hyung, noona, you are back together now aren’t you? Don’t deny it, everyone saw you kissing!” The evil maknae said with a grin and I blushed. While everybody else are denying that they were listening from the outside, this guy will just say what he needs to say and doesn’t care about the others at all.

Hyukjae s his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him.  “Yes we are. I hope you don’t mind.” He said looking particularly at Leeteuk oppa and Donghae.

“Finally!” Leeteuk oppa said while raising both of his hands in the air.

“Go forth and multiply.” Donghae commented while doing Siwon’s famous gesture, the three fingers thing.

“I thought you will still deny things. I was actually ready to produce evidence.” Kyuhyun smirked.

“Evidence?” I arched my eyebrow.

“What’s going on here?” Siwon arrived at the doorstep surprised to see everyone there.

“Hyukjae confessed!” Donghae said excitedly. Siwon’s eyes grew bigger and looked at Hyukjae and me.

“Seriously?!” He asked and everyone nodded.

“Too bad I didn’t witness it. You should have called me!” He whined.

“Don’t worry hyung, I got everything covered.” Kyuhyun wiggled his eyebrows. He went to the table on the side of the room and took his laptop. He then went near the door far from Hyukjae and me.

“Pay per view! I can burn you a copy, that will cost 10,000 won each!” He announced and that’s when everyone figured out that the confession was recorded on his laptop! My eyes widened.

“I wanna watch!”

“Me too!”

“Wait! Easy guys!” they looked like they are watching a video! Aish!

“Kyuhyun ah!” I screamed and is about to run towards him but Hyukjae held my waist from behind. Taking the opportunity to escape, Kyuhyun and the other guys ran towards the elevator. I think they will continue their little business at the other dorm. Only Nichkhun is left there standing. I looked at Hyukjae and he is looking at him too. I decided to break the silence and introduce them to each other.

“I finally met you.” Nichkhun muttered. Hyukjae was confused. Nichkhun looked at his watch and said. “I need to go now. Seeing Hannah this happy, I think it is a good thing that you are back together. But I swear, if ever I see her cry again because of you, I will punch the lights out of you.”He warned. “Take care of her.” With that he went back to the other dorm to take my luggage.

“What was that?” Hyukjae asked still looking at Nichkhun.

“Don’t mind him. He is just so over protective of me.”

“Are you sure that he is just your friend?” He eyed me suspiciously.

“Very sure. Jealous?” I teased.

“Hell, yeah!” He admitted and I giggled.

“Aren’t we going to follow the guys upstairs?” I asked Hyukjae when Nichkhun is gone.

“What for?” He replied and hugged me.

“They are having the time of their lives watching that video of us!” I reminded him and he just laugh.

“Let them be. At least it is not .” He chuckled.

“Don’t even think of it!” I said. “Hey, aren’t we going out tonight?”

“In Myungdeong? I changed my mind, I just want to stay here with you.” He said before giving me a peck on the lips.

“Are you sure? I thought you wanted to go shopping?”

“We can do it some other time.  Besides, If we go there,  the dresses and shoes will take your attention away from me.” He said knowingly.

I laughed. “They sure will. Okay then, what are we going to do here?”

“I don’t know yet. Watch a movie or something?” He suggested.

“Have you eaten dinner?” I asked and he shook his head.

“I’ll cook dinner first so that we can eat then let’s watch a movie.” I suggested.

“Perfect.” He smiled.

“What’s perfect? Everybody does that.” I said while checking their fridge.

“Having you here with me.” He answered.

I threw a bar of chocolate on his direction upon hearing what he said. “Enough with your cheesiness ,Lee Hyukjae!” But seriously, what he said made me blush.

“I love you too!~” He replied with a grin before munching the chocolate happily.

I shook my head with a smile and proceeded in preparing dinner.  When I was about to cut the vegetables, Hyukjae took the knife from me.

“I’ll do it.”

“I can do it.”

“I am afraid that you might hurt yourself with this.” He said pertaining to the knife.

“I’ve been using that thing for years, Hyukjae.” I laughed.

“I want to impress you so just let me do this, baby~” He winked.

“You’ll cook?”

“I will definitely want to cook something for you but I am afraid that it will turn out to be something which is not edible, so I will just cut this for you and you can do the cooking.” He explained before giving me a peck on the lips.

 Just then I received a text message. I read it.

From: Khun

On my way home now. Thanks for the help. J

You are alone with the kids tomorrow.

You should think of a way on how to tell him.

 

While I was replying to Nichkhun, Hyukjae called someone.

“Kyuhyun ah! I want a copy too!”  He said and I glared at him.

“What? I think it is sweet! I can show it to our kids in the future.” He smiled at me then pulled me for another mind boggling kiss .

Yeah. I should tell him.

 

 

------------------------------

 

My sister gave me a good 45 minutes for this. hahaha.

Just a bonus chapter XD.

I really appreciate those who leave comments.

and.... I really love those who leave long comments. hahaha.

I'll update soon... depends on my mood though.