Quite a revelation.

That Thin Line

No one’s POV

After dinner, the boys and Hannah spend their time outside the house, singing, dancing and chatting a lot. They decided to play the 'Have you ever ‘ game because Heechul suggested it. The idea of the game came from Oh! My school, the episode where Hyukjae, Heechul and Ryeowook were invited as guests and the girl guests were asked to play the game. The guys were separated into two groups. Leeteuk, Heechul, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Kyuhyun on the first group while Siwon, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Shindong and Yesung on the other group. Hannah and Jinyoung decided to be the judges in case it is needed.

"So basically, the game goes like this, you just have to complete the sentence 'have you ever' with something you already did and you think the members of the other group hasn’t done yet. Right?" Hannah cleared the mechanics because she is not familiar with the game.

"Yes, everyone must play the game and complete the sentence. The group will gain a point if none of the members of the other group will answer 'YES' or something synonymous to that but if they did, the other group gains the point." Heechul explained.

"Everyone should play this game in all honesty, understand?" The leader said and all of them agreed. When Leeteuk says something, they consider it as the law.

They played rock, scissors and pencils to decide who will go first and Siwon's team won.

" Can we trade members?" Eunhyuk asked the other team.

"Depends on who are you planning to trade." Sungmin answered.

"Donghae hyung!" Kyuhyun stated and the other members nodded. Donghae glared at all of them.

"Why me?! Trade that evil maknae instead!" He retorted.

"The game hasn't started yet but it is already concluded." Leeteuk muttered.

"Yah! Donghae, can't you do anything about that jinx of yours?" Heechul said.

"Hey guys, maybe it is just a mere coincidence that Donghae’s team never wins a game. FYI, our team won during a sports festival back in High School and Donghae is one of our team mates." Hannah defended her friend.

"Don't try to make up stories, Hannah. I never heard of that one from Donghae." Leeteuk said.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot that it happened. We really won the championship back then!" Donghae exclaimed.

"See?" Hannah commented cheekily. Everyone looked at Jinyoung to confirm it.

"It's true, we won..." He said while munching an apple.

"...by default." He continued and everyone ended up laughing.

"Are you really our friend?" Hannah said trying her best to be serious because the truth is she wanted to laugh herself at the memory.

"I was just telling the truth, we won because the other team came late. Oh well, at least we won." Jinyoung replied.

"Good thing we are already here. There are zero chances of them winning by default. The victory is ours!" Shindong exclaimed.

"There is no hope that we will win this time." Eunhyuk said while shaking his head.

"Friendship ended, Jinyoung!” Donghae declared jokingly. This issue about his jinx has been used by the other members to make fun of him and he didn't mind at all because he is already used with all of their teasing. It is not like they mean it anyway, he knows that they have no intentions of making him feel so down, it was just part of the fun.

“It is just Hannah and me now!" Donghae stuck his tongue at Jinyoung and hugged Hannah.

Hyukjae tapped Donghae's arms not so lightly. "You want me to end our friendship?" He glared at him. Donghae released Hannah and placed his hands around Hyukjae's shoulders.

 "Too possesive, huh?" He said.

"Forget about trading members, I don't mind having Donghae in our team. I am confident that we will win because I am here." Heechul said confidently.

"We'll see about that." Yesung replied.

They started the game and everyone seems to enjoy it.

"Have you ever been included in the list of KPOP Royalties?" Sungmin asked and Siwon clapped his hands. They both know that no one made it to the list except for the two of them, Sungmin on the 9th place and Siwon on the 3rd. Sungmin gained another point for their group and it is the other group's turn to ask.

"Have you ever had a star named after you?" Donghae asked and his group mates cheered. The only members of Super Junior who received that kind of gift from their fans are in their group.

"I don't have a star named after me either." Kyuhyun stated.

"As long as we gain a point, I don't care." Donghae replied. The other group didn't hide their disappointment.

"I'll definitely get myself a star if my fans won't give me one." Siwon said.

"I already have my clouds, I just need to ask them for a star." Yesung stated.

"I am already a star, I don't need one." The evil maknae replied.

After their long discussion about the other members having a star named after them, they proceeded with the game.

"Have you ever had the best chocolate abs in super junior?" Siwon stood up confidently.

"Ever since this game started, I already knew that hyung will need this." Kyuhyun stated and handed a piece of paper to Siwon. When he opened it he smiled shyly and showed it to the others.

"SELF PRAISE!" That is what is written on the paper given by Kyuhyun. The members laughed and high fived Kyuhyun.

"Whatever!" Siwon crumpled the paper and threw it at Kyuhyun's direction. "It is our point, right?"

"Wait! Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Donghae hyung has abs too!" Kyuhyun complained.

"You have to show it then, we need proof if you can really beat Siwon hyung's" Ryeowook challenged.

"Show them, hyung!" Kyuhyun pushed Leeteuk forward but the leader went back to his seat.

"I don't have time to visit the gym recently." Leeteuk commented with a laugh.

"Aish!You keep on bragging about it during our 4jib promotions. Yah! Donghae hyung!" Kyuhyun proceeded to the next one.

"I am working on my chest muscles recently." He simply stated but is actually thinking that if he gave in, he will just embarrass himself. Siwon will win this hands down.

"So that's the reason why you are only showing you chest during 'I wanna love you' performances. Eunhyuk hyung! You are my only hope!" Kyuhyun stated.

"What about me?" Heechul stood up.

"Just sit down hyung. We don't have any chance on this." Kyuhyun pulled his hyung back to his seat.

"I'll take the challenge then." Eunhyuk the ever confident guy that he is, stood up holding the hem of his shirt and was about to take it off when Jinyoung stopped him.

"There is a girl in here in case you guys forgot." He reminded them and everyone looked at Hannah.

"Don't mind me. I am okay, go on... I am not a minor, I can even judge it if you want." She commented. She is just trying if the guys will allow her but the truth is she will not even take a peek of it, she will definitely turn around even before they lift their shirts.

"Turn around." Leeteuk oppa commanded her.

"Oppa, I am old enough for this, okay?" She reasoned.

"You are really that eager to see my body, Hannah?" Eunhyuk teased.

'Yeah right, as if I haven't seen that yet.' Hannah thought.

"In your dreams. It is Siwon's body that I wanted to see badly. I saw a lot of pictures of it on line, I wonder how it looks like in person." She snapped back. She will not lose to him.

"What are you waiting for? Take it off so I can finally see a glimpse of Choi Siwon's greatness." She added, acting really excited. It is her turn to make fun of them.

"Enough of this." Eunhyuk said to Siwon and went back to his seat.

"Hyung! You can't do this!" Kyuhyun whined.

"You are accepting defeat?" Hannah asked.

"Yeah, just don't ask him to take his shirt off!" Eunhyuk replied.

"I am really ready to show off since it is only, Hannah. Too bad." Siwon answered and Donghae gave him a thumbs up making sure Eunhyuk will not see it. "I think it is getting hot in here." Siwon continued lifting his shirt up slowly.

Hannah was about to turn her back away from the scene but Hyukjae was quick and is suddenly behind her, covering her eyes using his hands.

"Aish! Choi Siwon! I told you I am not taking the challenge, you already won and it is not hot so don't take that damn shirt off!" Hyukjae exclaimed.

"Arasseo. Chill out." Siwon answered while grinning, his hyung is too obvious!

They resumed the game and it is now a tie and the only one left to ask the question is Shindong. If he is successful in gaining this point, Siwon's team will win the game.

"Have you ever..." Shindong started excitedly knowing that they will surely win this game.

"...proposed marriage to a girl considering that you are still a member of Super Junior?" He continued. His team mates cheered him knowing that his proposal to Nari is the first ever in Super Junior. The other team bowed their heads accepting defeat. Well, except for one.

" I did."

 Time seems to stop after they heard those words. The cheering stopped, Leeteuk's team looked shocked, Jinyoung's spoon stopped in mid air, Hannah's heart started to beat crazily and everyone is looking at Eunhyuk's direction.

"Did you just say that you actually did propose marriage to someone?" Heechul who is the first one to gain his senses back asked Eunhyuk.

"You can't lie just to make our team win." Leeteuk reprimanded.

"Who's lying? I am dead serious here." Eunhyuk answered.

He is indeed serious. Everyone looked at Hannah, they are worried about her. The members thought that it is quite a revelation and this might be too hard for her. Hyukjae proposed marriage to someone but they don't know anything about it and they are telling Hannah that Hyukjae's feelings for her didn't change even after 5 years.

"How can you say these things in front of her?" Donghae asked with a high tone.

"You told me to be honest." Hyukjae stated and he looked at Hannah. "And besides she knew everything about this, I proposed to her anyway." Hyukjae smiled at her. "Right, Hannah?" Not even a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"What?!" Everyone said in unison.

The girl just nodded trying to act normal by eating the dessert on her plate.

"Seriously?!"

"When did it happen?"

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"So you are engaged now?" Ryeowook asked.

"No." They replied at the same time.

"I thought you already proposed?" Sungmin asked.

"What the hell is happening?" Heechul muttered.

"I did propose but she didn't accept it." Hyukjae replied.

"What exactly happened? You should tell us!" Donghae demanded.

"Next time maybe."

"You never told me that you will propose to her." Leeteuk stated.

"It was a sudden decision back then. I have to propose because something happened to the two of us." He replied. Hannah almost choked on her food upon hearing it.

"WHAT??!!" Leeteuk raised his voice. The other members' jaw dropped thinking that their hyung will not be happy to hear that ‘something’ if it is what they are thinking.

"Something happened between the two of us..." He repeated while looking at Hannah. The girl is starting to get tensed thinking if he will really say it.

"... We fell in love." He added with a smile. Both Hannah and Leeteuk breathe a sigh of relieve.

"That's it?" Donghae asked.

"Yes. Why? Is there any other reason in proposing marriage?"

"No, but I thought it is because...Oh well never mind."

"I think we are thinking of the same thing." Heechul said to Donghae.

"I thought so too! Great minds think alike." Kyuhyun exclaimed.

"It should be erted minds think alike." Hannah commented in a whisper but Hyukjae heard her so he laughed a little. She elbowed him and he gasped.

"I almost killed you, you know!" She told him.

The guys keep asking them about the detail but they refused to answer so they lay them off. The members believed that they will spill everything out in their own time. That is if they wanted to but if not, they can burry it in the past and just work on their future.

 

------------------------------

planning to add one more chapter later....^^