Photoshoot (1/2) - w/ Super Junior staff

That Thin Line

Hannah POV

 

“I can’t believe I agreed on coming with you to visit that guy during their album photo shoot! I really can’t believe this!” Victoria whined while resting herself on the passenger seat. Nichkhun who is driving just shook his head lightly with a smile.

“We are not just visiting him…-“ I tried to explain but she cut me through it.

“Of course WE are not visiting him. It is just YOU, we are just coming with you. Oh my god! And I also helped you with preparing those kimbap! Rolling and slicing kimbap?! I can’t believe I exerted so much effort for that guy! Aish! I shouldn’t have helped you!” Victoria complained nonstop while facing me.

“Thank you and I love you too.” I smiled sweetly at her. She rolled her eyes and hit Nichkhun’s shoulders after he laughed at my reply. Victoria is still not a big fan of Hyukjae, when she found out that we are back together and that he already knew about the kids, she gave him a piece of her mind, ranted to death and even threatened to make him suffer if something goes wrong. Victoria is just too protective of me but sometimes it goes overboard. Nichkhun and I will just laugh at circumstances when Victoria will start acting like my overprotective mother hen and will away when it is about Hyukjae.

“Whatever.” She muttered.

“Vi, Chill!” I laughed.

“How can I possibly relax about this whole thing?! It is okay if he only asked you to go there, you can tell everyone that you are there for Leeteuk oppa, but no, he even ask you to tag the kids along! If he has plans of telling everyone that you guys are dating by inviting you there, that is tolerable but with insisting on bringing the kids there, it is either he has plans of telling the whole staff that he is a father or he already did, and that is dooms day!” She ranted in unbelievable speed. “You understand?!”

“Uhm… I think so?” I replied uneasily.

“Park Hannah!”

“What?! You don’t have to worry Vi, Hyukjae told me that he already explained the whole situation to their manager with the help of the other boys and they already informed the whole staff.”

“He what??? What if the staff members spill it to the media?!”

“They have been working together for more than five years now, they are like a family. Believe me, if there is one thing that they are willing to do for the boys it is to protect them in any way possible.”

“We’re here.” Nichkhun butted in while parking the car in front of a four storey building in Gangnam.

I woke the kids up and lead the way inside the building. Victoria took the kids from me and insisted that she will guide the kids inside. Nichkhun on the other hand is in charge of holding the lunchboxes wrapped in a cloth.

“Excuse me, I am here to visit Super Junior.” I told the girl on the reception area.

“That is a private photo shoot miss, no one is allowed to go there specially fans.” She said with a bit of arrogance.

“I think Park Jungsoo will not tolerate this kind of arrogance towards her sister.” Victoria mumbled behind me, just enough for me to hear.

“Is that so? I can’t go there even if I am invited?” I asked politely with a bit of sarcasm at the back of my head. Victoria and Nichkhun smirked, they really knew how I do things.

“You can ask the person who invited you to fetch you here. That is the only way that you can go there but I am telling you, no one is allowed there except for the staff.” She replied.

“Ma, is she hurt?” Jiyoon suddenly asked Victoria while pointing at the arrogant receptionist.

“No baby, why did you ask?” Victoria replied in English.

“I think she is hurt. Blood on her lips.” Jiyoon replied still looking at the girl who is busy applying blush on.

“Mcdonald’s sister!” Jihoon commented. Nichkhun and Victoria laughed hard which caught the attention of the receptionist, she glared at our direction.

“If you can’t observe silence, please leave the building immediately.” She said. I almost burst out laughing when I figured what the twins are talking about. The red lipstick looks awful on her! I cleared my throat to stop myself from laughing. I took my phone out and is about to call Hyukjae when someone got my attention.

“Hannah ssi?” I turned around to see Seunghwan oppa standing at the entrance with one of the boys’ handsome assistant that I am familiar with but I just forgot his name and another guy. I cancelled the call and greeted them.

“Seunghwan oppa, annyeong haseyo!” I bowed at him and to the other guys. The other guy turned out to be the photographer and he owns the whole studio.

“The boys are looking for you. They are asking me if you are already here.” The assistant commented. When he saw the twins, he went to their direction and handed each of them a lollipop.

“I arrived 15 minutes ago.” I informed them.

“Then why are you still here?” Seunghwan oppa asked.

“The receptionist told us that it was a private photo shoot and no one is allowed there except for the staff.” I replied while looking at the receptionist with a ‘confused’ look.

“Nonsense, I already informed them about you. We better be going now or else Hyukjae might start bugging everyone again because you are still not there.” He said and approached the kids and tried to snatch them away from the assistant. The two of them ended up carrying one of the twins each.

“Why did you give them such inconvenience? I told you to assist Park Hannah ssi to the fourth floor when she arrives.”I heard the photographer scolded his embarrassed receptionist.

“I didn’t know that she is Park Hannah ssi.” The receptionist replied meekly.

“Because you never had the decency to even ask.” Victoria commented as we walk side by side.

“Hannah ssi, I hope you don’t mind me carrying your son.” Seunghwan oppa said.

“Of course I don’t mind.” I replied.

“Excuse me, can I ask you a question?” Victoria asked Seunghwan oppa and he just nodded.

“The company… they already know about the whole situation?” She asked the question that I didn’t even dare to ask.

Oppa looked at me and answered. “Not yet. Only the whole Super Junior staff knows.”

“You are not going to tell them? I mean, I understand if you will, you are working for them. It is your job.” I said.

“I am working for Super Junior. It is my job to protect them.” He stated.

“But…”

“We already talked about this. Hyukjae said that he will talk to the CEO and Lee Soo Man himself and all of us promised not to tell a thing unless we are forced to. So don’t worry about it, Hannah. Let Hyukjae do his job.” He explained and gave me a pat on the shoulders.

“He really should or I’ll kick him out of Hannah and the twins’ life.” Victoria commented.

“I can see that you are not fond of Hyukjae.” The assistant commented.

“Well, you can say that again.” Victoria replied. “Can you please remind me why I am here again?” She faced Nichkhun.

“Because you are a big fan of Cho Kyuhyun and you want to personally ask K.R.Y to sing on our wedding.” He replied.

“Right!” She nodded.

“I think I would love to schedule that for you.” Seunghwan oppa replied.

“Oppa, I think you really should and put a note that this couple should pay for the plane tickets and accommodation!” I said.

“When and where will it be happening?” Oppa asked.

“3 months from now in Boston.” Victoria replied.

“Boston?” Oppa asked.

“Yeah, because Nichkhun is Thai and Vi is Chinese, they had a lot of arguments on where the wedding will take place so I suggested that they do it in Boston where they first met.”

“I guess you really need to ask the boys personally. Come on.” He said and opened the door for us on the fourth floor. As soon as we get in, the boys ran towards our direction.

“Noona!!!”

“Hannah!”

“Babe!” Hyukjae pulled Kyuhyun and Donghae away from me before giving me a firm kiss on the lips.

“GET A ROOM!” Everyone yelled in unison while Heechul oppa and Leeteuk oppa covered Jiyoon and Jihoon’s eyes. I pushed Hyukjae away and glared at him.

“What?” He asked innocently but a grin is evident on his face.

“Appa!” the twins ran towards him and he gave each of them a kiss on the top of their head.

“Yah, Lee Hyukjae, introduce them properly to everyone!” Seunghwan oppa reprimanded.

“Oh! Sorry. Guys, these are my kids, Jiyoon and Jihoon and I believe that you already know Hannah…”

“Jungsoo’s younger sister right?” Their stylist asked. I already met some of them during the birthday party for Leeteuk oppa.

“You are really pretty Hannah ssi.” One of their make up artist commented.

“Oh, thank you.” I bowed thankfully.

“It is all in the genes.” Leeteuk oppa bragged.

“Shut up Park Jung Soo!” Someone from the staff commented and they laughed.

“How did you end up with Lee Hyukjae? Oh, you poor girl.”  Someone teased.

“Yah! Noona! I won’t treat you to dinner!” Hyukjae commented.

“You never treated anyone to dinner, you thrift guy!” The older girl snapped back.

“That is oral defamation!” He replied.

“How can a fact be considered as oral defamation?” I commented.

“See that? Even Hannah ssi agrees.”

“Babe you left me there alone.” Hyukjae pouted.

“Babe, the truth really hurts.” I tap his cheeks lightly.

“Okay, CUT!” The photographer commented with a laugh. “Let’s go back to business shall we? Hannah ssi, I will just borrow this guy for a while.” He said and dragged Hyukjae to the other side of the room. The other staff members guided me and the kids to the couch while Nichkhun and Victoria are on the corner with Kyuhyun and some of the boys, I guess they are going down to business.

As soon as we settled down, the girls are all over the twins. The Casanova blood is really running through their veins. I shook my head while looking at them.

“I think you should start getting used to situations like this. I am sure that your little boys will break a lot of hearts 15 years from now.” One of their stylist commented.

“I am quite fine with that just as long as they don’t bring girls home… 15 years from now.” I replied with a laugh.

“We are really happy that Hyukjae found someone like you.” She smiled at me.

“You don’t even know me that well.” I said.

“All those stories about you from Hyukjae and the boys are already enough for us to like you.”

“Eonni, I really want to write your love story. I thought these stuffs only happen in dramas!” The youngest on the group commented.

“She is a frustrated writer. As soon as Hyukjae told us your story, she became really ecstatic.” One of the stylists informed me.

“Well, I don’t know if you will have a good ending if you do it now.” I said.

“OMO! Don’t tell me… Hyukjae haven’t…”

“That guy…” one girl commented while shaking his head.

I just look at them because I don’t know what they are talking about until the oldest stylists speak up.

“YAH LEE HYUKJAE! WHEN ARE YOU PLANNING TO MARRY HANNAH???!!!!” She shouted for him to hear from the other side of the room. Hyukjae lost his balance and almost tripped on the cable.

“BWO?” He yelled back. The girls yelled back.

“YOU ALREADY HAVE TWINS, YOU SHOULD MARRY HER SOON!”

“HOW COULD YOU STAY ON HER APARTMENT WITHOUT EVEN MARRYING HER FIRST?!”

“OPPA! I KNOW A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN BUY RINGS IN AFFORDABLE PRICES!” The youngest joked. Everyone burst out laughing even the photographer and his assistants.

“YAH!” He went to our direction and covered my ears.

“How can you say these things in front of her?! You guys really don’t know the element of surprise, do you?” He reprimanded.

“Ah.. Babe, I can still hear you.” I said. He removed his hands from my ears.

“You don’t hear anything. Understand?” He said.

“I think I’ll try to convince myself.”

“Babe~!” He whined. I was about to answer back when someone got my attention that my eyes widened. Apparently, it is Siwon’s turn now and he is projecting in front of the camera with just a neon green shorts? Boxers? Briefs? Or whatever you call that thing. Hyukjae looked at where I am looking and he instantly covered my eyes.

“YAH! CHOI SIWON! WHY ARE YOU WEARING THAT? NO, WHY ARE YOU NOT WEARING ANYTHING BUT THAT?” He shouted.

“Stylist noona told me to wear only this!” He replied.

“It is better than to wear stockings over it!” Leeteuk oppa said.

“Why the hell am I covered like this??!!” Hyukjae complained.

“I think f(x) needs another member.” I replied with Hyukjae’s hand still covering my eyes.

“Hot summer, oh, hot, hot summer…” I teased Hyukjae by singing their labelmate’s song. He pouted before marching back in front of the camera.

 

 

 

-----------------------

Free day~!!! so I updated! XD

Watched Suju's comeback performance... Daebak!

Everyone is looking great! I super love Heenim, he is back! :)

Hyukjae's hand stand is so cool! and yesterday at music bank, SWAG!