Sneaking out of the airport 2/2

That Thin Line

Hannah’s POV

 

“I will really go out alone??!!” I asked Heechul and Leeteuk oppa for the nth time. The three of us are looking at Victoria and Nichkhun who is now surrounded by fans and reporters. I just can imagine how irritated those reporters are now.  So far, the plan is working. 

“You have to, that way, the risk of you being noticed will be lower.” Leeteuk oppa said.

“But there are too many people out there!” I whined adjusting my dark sunglasses.

“They will disperse in no time.” Heechul oppa assured me looking at the scenario with a smirk.

“What if they don’t?” I squinted.

“Trust me, they will.” He replied.

“But if they didn’t… run!” Leeteuk grinned.

“Wow! Thank you for the advice!” I replied sarcastically pointing at my outfit.

Leeteuk oppa and Heechul oppa frowned after noticing what I am wearing.

“Don’t blame us, we didn’t tell you to wear that.” Leeteuk oppa pointed at my gray YSL stilettos.

“And that.” Heechul oppa pointed at my shorts which just reached the middle of my thighs.

“You didn’t tell me not to wear this either.” I snapped back.

“Hyukjae will freak out if he sees you wearing that.” Heechul oppa chuckled.

“He is not even here.” I said not hiding my disappointment.

“You’ll be fine out there, don’t worry.” Leeteuk oppa assured me.

“DONG BANG SHIN KI~~~~!!!!” We heard screams from the outside.

“That is our cue.” Heechul oppa said.

“As soon as the crowd disperses and everyone is gone, make your way out. A black BMW will be there to fetch you.” Leeteuk oppa told me the plate number of the car before giving me a quick hug.

“We’ll see you later. “ Heechul oppa said. He took his cap off his head and fixed it to mine.

“Fighting!” Both of them said as they ran to a different exit.

True to their words, the crowd immediately dispersed as soon as the news of DBSK and JYJ in the airport spread like wild fire. Another one added to the division of the crowd when Donghae and Siwon came out of the arrival area from Taiwan. I am sure after a few minutes it will be again divided as soon as Heechul oppa and Leeteuk oppa makes their appearance.  I really can’t believe how this guys plan everything.

When the coast is clear, I proceeded outside trying myself not to be stiff and noticeable.  I remembered Leeteuk oppa’s tip so I took my phone out from my bag, I almost jumped because of surprise when it suddenly rang.

“I knew you will take your phone out.” Leeteuk oppa chuckled from the other line.

“I learned it from you.” I laughed. “You can see me?”

“Yup, clearly. Well at least you are not pretending that you are talking to somebody on the phone. I just save you from humiliating yourself.” He teased.

“Yeah. Whatever. When are you guys planning to come out?” I asked.

“Maybe in 2 minutes, after JYJ and DBSK made it to their cars.” He replied.

“I still can’t believe how you did it. I mean DBSK and JYJ?” I said.

“You haven’t seen anything yet.” He said meaningfully. I was about to ask him what he meant by that when a girl got my attention. She is sitting on the bench near the exit holding a banner that says, ‘WELCOME BACK, HANNAH EONNI!” I smiled after seeing her still waiting there for me while everybody else is gone because of DBSK, JYJ, Siwon and Donghae. Since there are only a minimal number of people passing there, I decided to sit beside her.

“PARK HANNAH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING???!!!!!” I heard Leeteuk oppa’s voice from the other line.

“What’s going on?” Heechul oppa’s voice said on the background. “WHAT THE- PARK HANNAH! GET OUT OF THE AIRPORT NOW!”

“Just a minute. Don’t worry, I’ll be fine.” I said and ended the call. Leeteuk oppa and Heechul oppa tried to call me again but I just ignored them.

“Hi! You are waiting for your Eonni?” I asked the girl beside me.

“Me?” She pointed at herself.

“Yes.” I nodded with a smile and then I pointed at her banner.

“Oh! Not really.. I mean.. err, I am a fan girl. And she is… how am I suppose to explain these?” She mumbled.

“She is an idol?” I asked with a smile.

“Uhhh. No, she is actually the sister and the girlfriend of my idols.” She tried to explain.

“Girlfriend of your idol? Don’t you hate her because of that?” I inquired.

“Why would I hate her? I am just a fan and it is not like I own my idols. I can only envy her. But since she seems to be a great person based how my Super Junior oppas describe her, there is no reason for me not to like her.” She replied.

“Your Super Junior oppas? I heard, Siwon and Donghae is here somewhere. Even JYJ and DBSK too.”

“They are not the reason why I am here. I really wanted to see Park Hannah eonni to personally thank her for taking good care of my oppas and besides I heard that Heechul oppa and Leeteuk oppa is with her. Heechul oppa is my bias in SuJu by the way.” She replied enthusiastically.

“I can see that.” I smiled warmly at her. Just then I heard a stomach grumbling.

“Oops. I haven’t eaten breakfast yet, sorry.”She said and I felt guilty for making her wait like this. I opened my bag and took the twins’ pack of Oreo cookies, a bar of chocolate and strawberry milk and gave it to her.

“Aniyo~ Thank you but it is yours, don’t worry about me.” She shook his head.

“I am on my way home now while you are still determined to stay here and wait. I will feel guilty if you will not accept this. So please?” I insisted.

“Thank you.” She said shyly. “Excuse me but, are you a celebrity or something? Sorry if I can’t recognize you behind those glasses, but I think that you are really pretty.”

“Thanks for the compliment but I am not a celebrity.” I said. “By the way, can I borrow your phone? I just need to call my driver and my phone is currently dead. So.. yeah, can I?”

“Oh sure.. here you go.” She replied and handed me her phone. I chuckled at her wallpaper. It was Heechul oppa’s photo with a balloon that says, ‘Seyoon ah, saranghae!”

“Told you I am a Heechul fan.” She laughed. I secretly dialed my number on her phone and when I felt my phone vibrated, I cancel the call and gave it back to her.

“He is not answering.” I said. “I will just check outside, maybe he is already there. Thanks!”

“No problem. Thanks for the snack too.” She beamed at me.

“I’ll just see you around then.” I told her and stood up from my seat.

“Huh?” She asked confused.

“I mean, hope to see you again.” I said and I started to walk away but I turned back. I took Heechul oppa’s cap off and fixed it on her head. 

I hug her as I say “Nice meeting you, Seyoon ah. Go to gate 3, your Heechul oppa and Leeteuk oppa will be there any second now.”

I released the hug and saw her shocked expression. “Believe me, they will be there.” I said.

“How did you know?”

“I just know.” I shrugged and walked away.

“Miss! Your cap!” She shouted.

“It’s yours. Go now! You don’t wanna miss this chance of seeing them, right?” I shouted back.

“I forgot to ask your name!”

I just wave my hands at her and went out of the airport. I hope Heechul oppa wouldn’t mind losing one of her cap for a fan. I grinned to myself and walk straight to the Black BMW car waiting for me outside as what Leeteuk oppa said.