Plans for a date.

That Thin Line

Hannah POV

Hyukjae’s hand is entwined with mine like it is a natural thing and I think he didn’t notice it until his ‘visitor’ glanced on our clasped hands. When her eyes widened, I decided to pull my hands from him.

“You… You two?” She stuttered while pointing at Hyukjae and me. She is giving me a nervous feeling I must say.

“Yah! Yah! Calm down, will you?” Hyukjae said.

 “Why are you raising your voice?! I am older than you.”

“Well it is about time you stop calling me oppa.” Hyukjae tried to push her to the living room but she turned back and started to approach me.

I took a step backward so I can easily run outside if she tries to hurt me but I think that wouldn’t be necessary because upon reaching me, she hugged me tightly.

“Hannah, I missed you!” She said sincerely.

“I miss you too, eonni!” I replied and hugged her back. Thank God she doesn’t hate me for breaking up with his brother.

“Noona, I thought you are here to visit me?” Hyukjae interrupted.

“Why didn’t you tell me that Hannah is back?” Sora eonni answered him with a question.

“Korea is talking about Super Junior Leeteuk’s younger sister for the past weeks and you are telling me that you don’t know?”

“Korea is not China, dongsaeng! May I remind you that I was in China the whole month.” Eonni snapped back at him.

“I think it is time for me to introduce Daum and Naver to you.” Hyukjae replied with a smirk.

“Thank you but I am good friends with them. I just don’t want to use them to search about your group’s whereabouts because I am tired of reading scandals about you and some random girl. It makes me sick.” She glared at him but Hyukjae glared back before giving me an uneasy smile.

“Oh!” Eonni exclaimed then covered but decided to speak again.

“Hyukjae never took those girls seriously, right boys?.” She said and the other guys nodded. “I am happy to see you back together.”

“Uh..eonni, we are not back together.” I replied.

“What?!” she exclaimed and looked at Hyukjae. “Don’t tell me you are still chickening out in front of Hannah?”

“Noona!” Hyukjae whined and I laughed he seems so helpless in front of eonni.

“You are making fun of me.” He said to me while pouting.

“Sorry.” I managed to say.

“And now you are doing aegyo?... Aigoo~” Eonni shooked her head. “Come on Hannah, we have a lot of catching up to do.” She pulled me to the living room.

Upon hearing the news that Sora eonni is back to Korea and is paying a visit, the guys from the 12th floor joined us and we spent the whole afternoon talking about random stuffs. We could have continued until dinner but eonni said she has to leave.

“I’ll take you home.” Hyukjae said.

“No need and besides you told me that you need to finish composing a song for your 5jib.”

“That can wait, eonni. It will be safer if Hyukjae will take you home.” I said.

“Donghae and I will take her home.” Leeteuk oppa volunteered.

“Yeah, that way noona will reach the house safely and the two of you can finish the song.” Donghae agreed.

“Bye guys!” Eonni waved at them and hugged me. “Let’s go shopping next time.” She whispered. She then turned to Hyukjae. “Take care of her.” Hyukjae nodded.

When they reached the door, she turned to Hyukae again.

“Hide your videos first before letting Hannah in your room.” She said before leaving the dorm with Leeteuk oppa and Donghae. The boys burst out laughing.

“Aish! Noona!” Hyukjae exclaimed but eonni just waved her hand.

After sending off his sister, Hyukjae guided me to his room so that we start composing the song. As soon as I entered his room, besides from the insanely organized room and a bookshelf full of manga, books and album, what caught my attention is the frame on his side table.

“Someone left that there, I think the guys made us a hot topic while we are sleeping on the plane.” He said when he noticed where I am looking. “You wouldn’t mind if I leave it as it is, would you?” He asked.

“It’s cute.” I answered briefly hoping that he will read between the lines. I sat in front of his keyboard while he, on the other hand pulled a chair beside me and we proceeded on discussing the song.

“The melody is great but I think we need to modify the tempo on the chorus part so that the transition to the rap will be smooth.” I suggested.

We finished the whole song after 4 hours. It didn’t take long because we just work on how to insert the rap.

“Thank God everything is finished. I can relax now.” I said and stretched my hands.

“How about we go out tomorrow?” Hyukjae suddenly asked.

“You are asking me out?”

“Yeah? Dinner. If it is okay with you. Some sort of celebration for finishing this song.”

“It is not like a date or something?”

“Well, we can consider it as a date. You won’t mind going out on a date with me, right?” He hesitantly asked.

“Your fans will kill me.” I joked but I think he took it seriously.

“I guess that is a no.” His face fell. “I understand.” He continued while playing a song on the keyboard.

I sighed. “Dinner is fine.”

“Don’t worry about me, I told you I understand.” He replied absent mindedly. “I guess I’ll just ask you again after severa- wait! What did you say?” He asked confused.

I chuckled. “I just told you that dinner is fine. What are you blabbering about?”

“Really?” His face lit up.

“Yeah. I can always kill you first before your fans can kill me, anyway.” I joked.

“I will never let that happen. Where do you want to go tomorrow?” He rested his elbows on his vanity and looked at me.

“Anywhere, as long as it is not crowded.” I replied. I have this fear of being stalked.

“Like somewhere secluded? I know a lot of place.” He said with a grin.

“I am not confident with those places in your mind.” I replied.

“Do you know what’s on my mind?” He teased.

“Considering that you are a ert of first degree, I don’t want to think about it.”

“ert of first degree? Does that even exist?” He chuckled.

“Yeah. Y.O.U.”

“I can’t believe that you have those thoughts in your mind. Where is my innocent Hannah?” He teased.

“Gone.” I hit his arm with a roll of paper. “ With you guys around, you shouldn’t wonder why.” I muttered.

“We are not that bad!”

“Of course, you guys are just crazy!” I replied with a laugh. “Let’s just settle with Jinyoung’s café tomorrow. I can call him now if you want.” I suggested.

“We can’t have our date there!” He disagreed.

“That would be the safest place in Seoul for us!” I argued.

“He will just interrupt our date.”

“He won’t.”

“How sure are you?”

“Very sure. He is my friend, I know him.”

“He sure is your friend.” He replied sarcastically.

“What’s with that tone?”

“Nothing and it is still a no.”

“Don’t tell me you are jealous!” I told him.

“Of course!.. I mean, No! Why would I be jealous?” He stuttered.

“You are not?” I squinted.

“Yes! Uh, No! I mean I am not.”

“Fine. See you at Jinyoung’s Café then.” I said with a tone of finality.

“I have other plans!”

“Okay, let’s just cancel our date then.” I said disappointed.

“What?!”

“You told me you have other plans.”

“Other plans for our date, I don’t mean other schedules.” He explained.

“Oh. What is it then?”

“Let’s go shopping at Myungdeong.”He said excitedly.

“Are you crazy?!” I shrieked.

He covered my mouth in an instant and said, “They might think that I am doing something to you! I am serious. I haven’t done it for a long time. And besides, we use to go there before.”

“I am confident on going there alone but with you, I don’t think so. We can’t go there now that you are famous. We will be mobbed by your fans!”

“We won’t. Trust me.” He said and I remained silent thinking about it.

“Please?” He begged with his puppy eyes. Now how could I say no?

“Okay, you win. But if something goes wrong, I swear Hyukjae, I will hang you to the nearest lamp post.” I said and he chuckled.

“I am not joking!” I said. I can’t help but feel nervous with this plan of his.

“Don’t worry. Everything would be fine tomorrow.”

I stood up from my seat and was about to say goodbye when he spoke.

“Wait, what about the lyrics?” Hyukjae asked.

“Leeteuk oppa is already working on it, I’ll just inform him about the slight modification.” I replied.

“I was actually working on the rap, I’ll just talk to hyung about it.”

“You finished it already?” I asked.

“Almost.” He said and I sat back to my seat.

“Can I hear it?”

“Sure. You can listen to it during the recording.”

“Not fair! I need to hear it first. You need to have my approval for it.” I said.

“Leeteuk hyung has the last say on it so I’ll give the lyrics straight to him.” He insisted.

“Come on! Just a bit.” I tried to encourage him.

“Someone is calling you.” He pointed at my phone on the table but I didn’t mind it and continued forcing him to let me hear a part of the rap.

He took my phone and looked at the screen.

“Nichkhun?” He asked with a knotted forehead. I immediately snatched the phone from him.

“My friend from Boston. Anyway, thanks for the help! See you tomorrow.” I hugged him and went outside to answer the call.

“What’s up?” I said.

“Are you busy tomorrow?” He replied.

“I guess not. Why?”

“Wanna hang out?”

“Sure!” I said excitedly. “With Vi and the boys?”

“Nope. Just the two of us. I need to tell you something.” He said.

“Okay. Lunch or dinner?” But I remembered my plans with Hyukjae. “Uh, I am only available for lunch.”

“Can we go out earlier? Breakfast?”

“Breakfast?! You know very well that I am not a morning person.” I pouted.

“This is really important Hannah, please?” He begged.

“Fine. I’ll see you tomorrow.” I ended the call after we agreed on the place and time.  I guess I have to sleep now. I can’t say no to him because I owe that guy a lot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------

Okay girls, don't worry... It was just Sora eonni XD


@MusicChibi @ SarangHyuk @kandydevil18 : calm down girls... :)

@sarangheyoOppa  There you go... Hyukjae's sister indeed... :) and about Leeteuk, wait for the next chapter XD

 

51subscribers...
You guys are the best! :) makes me want to update more...