Chapter 8

True Love

Jihyun got out of the room at the exact time as Hyungsik who was also getting out. 

"Ah Jihyun noona! Let's go out for a walk" Hyungsik said with a a smile on his face.

"Sure" Jihyun asnwered.

They silenltly went out for a walk. It was dark and the stars were shinign brightly as they wwalked. Hyungsik slowly grabbed her hand as they smiled at eachother. They had become more comfortable now after spending a nice holiday on Jeju Island.

"I have had a lot of fun with you noona" Hyungsik said.

Jihyun nodded and replied "Me too"

"Let's keep in contact one we are back in Seoul" Hyungsik suggested and Jihyun happily nodded.

-o-

Hyungsik hung around JB for the day as the girls were busy packing. 

"Let's go to the beach of a while hyung" JB said and Hyungsik agreed.

Throughout the whole day he could only think about Jihyun and all his memories with er. He smiled like a total idiot at the simple thought of her. 

"Let's go get some coffee" Hyungsik said as he remembered how he and Jihyun had bought coffee together.

JB followed Hyungsik to the coffee shop and remembered his first meeting with Seungah at the coffee shop.

"What do you want?" Hyungsik asked and JB decided on the same drink he bought the day he met Seungah.

After they got their coffee, they went back to the beach where they sat on the bench and talked about their little holiday. While taalking Hyungsik could only think about Jihyun, his mind would never wonder away from her.

-o-

While packing Jihyun only thought about how her time was limited with Hyungsik. She silently wished they had more time together. She sighed and carried on packing.

By the end of the day everone was ready and the girls gathered in the garden for the last time. 

"So this has been fun" Seungah said with a sad smile on her face.

"Certainly has" Jei said and nodded.

"We made some fun memories" Jihyun said and the girls nodded.

"So how are we all feeling then?" Seungah asked the girls but they all looked at Jihyun.

"Why are you all looking at me?" Jihyun asked nervously.

"Come on, tell us unnie!" Hyejeong said.

"We all know that you and Hyungsik are practically together" Jei said.

"I-I-I...love him"

"You love me?"

A shocked Jihyun sees Hyungsik comming back with JB.

Jihyun claps her hands against in shock.

"I love you too"

THE END! Finally, I'm done. Sorry it was so short and i never put together the other couples but it is up to you to decided who ends up with who for that one. So anyway, I would like to thank everyone who was subscrived and commented. Thank you so much!