Chapter 6

True Love

 

"Oh yeah! Food is always the best!" Mir said happilt as everyone settled down on the dining table. 
 
Jun.K filled each of their bows up with ramyun while everyone thanked him.
 
"Appa! I want more!" Mir said.
 
Everyone laughed and joined in with calling Jun.K "appa".
 
They ate and talked and laughed and carried on teasing Jun.K
 
-o-
 
That nigt Jihyun went out to meet up with Hyungsik. The girls realise that they were senaking out so they follow the two. The girls silently followed them while giggling to themselves.
 
"They are so cute together" Jei said.
 
"I wish my love life was like that" Seungah said.
 
"Guys, lets go back..."Hyejeing suggested.
 
"Yea we should give them time alone" Jei agreed and as they made their way back they bumped into the boys.
 
"What are you lot doing out?" Seungah asked the boys
 
"We were looking for Hyungsik" Mir answere.
 
"Well, leave them alone!" Jei said as she pulled away her hand from Jun.K who had tried to hold her hand.
 
-o-
 
The next day JB silently approched Seungah and soon they were on their way to somewhere. Jun.K had asked Hyejeong out and she agreed even if she hesited for a while. Mir saw them and for some reason his heart hurt while Jei was aso sad. Jihyun and Hyungsik made their way out to have fun. 
 
Jihyun and Hyungsik went hiking. They walked while talking and as it was a bumpy road Jihyun kept on tripping so Hyugsik took her hand and held it tightly. Jihyun felt her cheeks heat up. They spent most of the day walking and talking. Soon Hyungsik brough up enough courage to give her a back hug as they walked. Jihyun's heart raced and she blushed. Hyungsik could tell that she was nervous. 
 
When they got back to the resort they could feel the tension between JB and Seungah. 
 
"I think us girls need to talk" Jei said when Jihyun and Hyungsik were spotted.
 
"OK" the girls agreed and they gathered in their shared room.
 
"So? How do we all feel about the boys?" Jei got straight to the point. Jei turned towards Jihyun as if to tell her that she had to speak first.
 
"He is different from others...but I'm not sure about how I feel" Jihyun said as she played around with her fingers.
 
"It's complicated isn't it" Seugah said as she sighed.
 
"I don't know how i feel about JB suddenly turning so distant" Seungah confessed.
 
"Jun.K is also a total jerk!" Jei said "I cannot believe he turned out to be such a player...but he is all I can think about"
 
"Same with Mir...he doesn;t even look at me but he is always in my mind" Hyujeong spoke.
 
"We are all pathetic...excpt for Jihyun" Seungah said.
 
"No unnie, it's not like that" Jihyun proteste but the girls wouldn't listen.
 
Well, it has been a while since my last update and I decided that I wil stick with the original ending I had planned when I started writing this. So anyway, while I have been off planning how to end this story, a LOT of people have subscribed and I am so happy that there are so many readers intrested. Thank you everyone for subscribing. Please leave a comment! Comments are alway welcome!