Chapter 2

True Love

Jihyun sighed as she finaly sat down after a long day at work. 

It had been a long day for her. She just wanted to sleep. She then got a text from someone. She groaned as she got up and checked her phone.

Jihyun smiled when she saw it was from Hyungsik.

Hey noona, my hyung just told me about a 4 day trip to Jeju…

So…?

Will…noona like to come?

Jihyun thought about it for a while. She had not been to Jeju in a long time and she wanted a break from all the work.

Can some of my friends come along?

Sure!

Then we’ll be there!

The first person Jihyun thought about was Gayoon or Jiyoon but those two have been so busy these days. Jiyoun was busy composing songs and Gayoon had been sick…no way was she taking the two babies with her…that would ruin her chance to relax.

Jihyun grabbed her phone and dialled.

-o-

“Ah! Jihyu!” Jihyun who was walking with her friend Heyjeong looked to see Mir.

Hyejeong blushed and Jihyun smiled to herself.

"Hey Mir...what are you doing here?" Jihyun asked Mir who was also at the airport. 

"I'm going to Jeju Island with some firend" Mir said happily.

"Really? We are too!" Jihyun said.

"Jihyun noona!" another voice called and the three turned to face Hyungsik.

"Oh, Mir hyung, you're also here" Hyungsik said while looking at the three of them.

"Hey Hyungsik-ah...on and this is Hyejeong" Jihyun said and introduced her freind. After explaning to Jihyun that Hyungsik knew Mir and that they and two of their other firneds planned to go to Jeju, four more people came around.

"Omo! Jun.K oppa and JB! And Jei unnie and Seungah unnie!" Jihyun said as she saw four more people come around.

"It seems that we all some how know eachother" Jun.K said as he put his arm around Jei.

"SO if we are all here, should we go?" Mir asked his friends and they nodded and made their way to the board the plane. 

On the plane everyone were seperated in pairs. As Jei was invited by Jun.K they sat together, JB had invited Seungah so they sat together. Hyungsik sat with Jihyun so Mir and Heyjeong sat together. 

Heyjeong was pretty quiet as Mir talked about all kinds of things and he didn't stop. Heyjeong just watched him quietly as he tried to come up with a nick name for her.

"Plum!" Mir suddenly said.

"Huh?" Heyjeong asked him.

"I'll call you plum from now on!" Mir said happily.

Hyungsik and Jihyun laughed as they heard what Mir's nick name for Heyjeong was.

Hyungsik and Jihyun were haring airphones and listening to music but Mir was way too loud to be ignored.

OK, I'm sorry for the late update but I had to collect my thoughts after watching the new The Romantic and Idol. It is getting complicated between the idols...well except for Jihyun and Hyungsik. They are totally perfect for eachother. Anyway, now after watching the new episodes I'm trying to decide who is going to end up with who for this story.