Chapter 3

True Love

When they finally landed on Jeju Island everyone was super excited. Jun.K announced that he had rented a car for the group and luckly it was big enought for everyone to fit in. Jun.K also announced that it would be good to let the girls sit next to the window so they are comfortable. Mir sat in the passanger seat next to Jun.K who was driving. At the very back sat Seungah, JB and Heyjeong. In the middle was Jei, Hyungsik and Jihyun.

Jun.K turned up the radio in the caar and everyone sang along ecpecially Mir who was basically screaming at the top of his lungs. When everyone got tired they talked about a whole bunch of stuff but Mir only seem to want to talk to Jihyun.

"Jihyun noona, do ou think it was fate that brought us here?" Mir asked her bluntly and all she could do was laugh while Hyungsik's expresion was shocked.

THe others laughed when they heard Mir's comment as well it was only Hyungsik who had a dark expression.

"But seriously speaking, it seems like fate to me...I see you everyday" Mir said.

"I think that is because we are neighbours" Jihyun said, while the other's laughed once again hearing how Jihyun had just rejected his davance.

Finally they reached the resrt and everyone left the car in exciment. They were so happy to finally get out and streach. 

"Wow!" Mir said as he looked around the resort.

"It's perfect" Seungah said as she looked inside while the other's were still outside.

One by one each of them came in. The girls chose one room leaving the other for the boys.

"Wa! This is so cute" Jei said as she looked at the little room she was sharing with the other girls.

"This is going to be like a sleepover" Jihyun said happily.

"Ok, let's chose a bunk" Seungah said and the girls chose one each.

"This will be fun" Heyjeong said as she placed her bag on her bunk.

-o-

They all gathered around and decided who was going to do what.

"We will play a game and the losers will go to the supermark while the other's relax for a while" Mir suggested and everyone agreed. The played a game and it was soon decided that Jun.K, Seungah, Hyejeong and Jihyun would go the supermarket.

Hyungshik's expression darken but no one seem to notice. 

"Don't eat Jei up while we are gone!" Jun.K told the boys and they were off.

"Hyungsik, you don't look too good" Jei said when she noticed his dark expression.

"It's noting" Hyungsik said as he sat down.

"Could it be that you are sad you didn't go with Jihyun?" Jei asked.

He hesited but he replied with a "No"

-o-

"Oppa, can  I drive on our way back?" Jihyun asked Jun.K who was driving.

"Sure" Jun.K said with a smile as he parked the car.

"Ok, let's get this over with" Seungah said and the others nodded. None of them wanted to be here doing this.

They got what they wanted and were soon back in the car with an ice-cream each.

"Ah oppa, which side in the break on again"> Jihyun asked.

"What?!" the two girls asked from the back.

Jun.K almost chocked on his ice-cream at the question.

"Ah, I got it!" Jihyun said as she started the car.

"I'm too young to die!" Seungah joked.

-o-

"Kids! We are back!" Jun.K yelled as they got back to the resort safely.

They took the shopping to the kitched and Jihyun ran while yelling "Hyungsik-ah!" until Hyungsik popped out of the boy's room.

"Oh noona" he said as he reached out for her and she also reached out for him they heald eachother by the arm for a second before walking away, while Heyjeong watched them from the bckground smirking to herself.