Chapter 1

True Love

 

Nam Jihyun really wanted to see this movie but her friend Heyjong , Jei and Seungah  were busy. Jihyun pouted as she walked to the movies alone. She didn’t want to force her friends to go so she decided to go on her own.

She sat at the empty row and waited patiently as the movie started. She was so into it that she was glad that she decided to come at the end of the day. A little bit lonely, she wished she had called to see if any of her other friends may have been free to come with her.

I wish I had called Hyuna she thought to herself as she sighed and concentrated back on the movie.

Just when she was getting back into the movie she heard someone walk towards her. Jihyun went stiff when the person sat next to her. Jihyun slowly looked besides her and she quickly turned away when she saw a guy.

The buy seems to realise that she had faced his way so he also looked towards her to find her blushing. He smiled to himself as he turned this attention back to the movie. After a minute, Jihyun built up enough courage to face the guy again. This time she examined his looks and she found herself being attracted to him.

He felt her eyes on her so he turned to see her staring at him. She blushed. She wanted to face the other way but she couldn’t.

They both realised that they were staring at each other and they quickly looked away and id their faces in the palm of their hands while blushing. After a while Jihyun finally collected enough courage to talk to him.

“I’m sorry...but what is your name?” she whispered to him.

“Hyungsik, Park Hyungssik” he replied.

“I’m Nam Jihyun...nice to meet you” she said as she bowed.

“Nice to meet you” he replied and after that they silently watched the movie.

When the movie ended they walked out together silently until Hyungsik spoke up.

“Do you wanna go out for coffee with me?” he asked her shyly.

“You mean like a date...?” she asked and he nodded.

“Sure! I love coffee” she said with a smile as they walked to the closet coffee shop. After they got their coffees they went to the park.

“Hyungsik-ah...how old are you?” she asked him. She should have asked him earlier but she just assumed that he was going to be older than her because he was so tall.  

“I’m 22” he replied shocking her.

“Really? That means I’m your noona” she said.

“How old are you noona?” he asked her.

“I was born on 1990” she replied.

As they walked to the park, they became really awkward.

“This is a little bit awkward...” Hyungsik said as he scratched the back of his neck.

Jihyun laughed and said “Cute...”

Hyungsik laughed.

“I have never actually dated anyone younger than me” Jihyun confessed.

“Well, younger boys tend to have a cute side to them” Hyungsik joked and they laughed together.

They reached the park and sat on the bench while they talked about many different things. They got to know each other quickly and they got comfortable with each other. Soon they decided it was getting late so Hyungsik offered to walk her home which Jihyun accepted happily.

As they walked the back of their hands brushed against the others, sending sparks flying up their hands.

“Noona, I’m going to rude for a while” Hyungsik said as he grabbed hold of Jihyun’s hands making her blush.

Omo, his hands are warm she said to herself as they carried on walking.

-o-

“Why are you back so late...could it be...you met someone” Hyuna said as she narrowed her eyes at her unnie.

Jihyun blushed “No” she denied as she thought about Hyungsik.

“Well, whatever...unnie what are we eating?” Hyuna asked.

“Aish, all you ever think about is food isn’t it” Jihyun said as she stood up and went to the kitchen.

As she was cooking she got a phone call from one of her friends.

“Hi Jei unnie, what’s up?” she asked her.

“I met someone today on the train!” Jei squealed.

“Really? Was he nice? Tell me all about it unnie” Jihyun said.

“Why don’t the four of us meet up and then we can talk” Jei said happily and Jihyun agreed.

-o-

“You met Mir?” Jihyun asked Heyjong, who nodded.

“You met my neighbour” she said and Heyjong nodded again.

“Unnie...do you think you can set us up?” Heyjong asked Jihyun who looked at her weirdly and then she nodded making her friend happy.

“So anyway, where is Jei?” Seungah asked the other two who replied that they didn’t know.

“Aish, that girl” Seungah said and just then Jei skipped over to them.

“I’m here!” she announced.

“So tell us about him” and so Jei started to tell her friends all about the guy she met in the train.

-o-

When Jihyun got back home she got a text from Hyungsik and she couldn’t help but smile. She had been texting him all night yesterday after their date.

“Who is unnie texting?” Sohyun asked Jihyun who jumped a mile.

“Sohyun-ah you scared me” Jihyun said.

“Sorry unnie” Sohyun said.

“What are you doing here? Shouldn’t be at home or with L.Joe?” Jihyun asked her.

“I was just stopping by after my date but you weren’t home so I let myself in” Sohyun explained.

“It’s always you and Hyuna who decide to let yourselves in my apartment, isn’t it” Jihyun said and Sohyun just nodded.

“Is unnie texting her boyfriend?” Sohyun asked which mage Jihyun blush.

Ah! Finally got around to updating this. So how was it? Leave your thoughts in the comment section bellow. Oh and also if you don't already know I made a trailer for this story. Check it out here!