Chapter 5

True Love

The first night, Jihyun cannot sleep so she get out of bed. She sees Jun.K outside.

"Oh Jihyun-ah" Jun.K greets her with a smile and she smiled back.

"Can't sleep?" he questions her and she noods.

"You want to go out for a walk?" Jun.K asks hae as she shoves his hands in his pockets.

"Sure" Jihyun says and at once he grabs her hand making her giggle.

They make their way out while laughing and talking without knowing that Hyungsik was watching the two. He just happen to come out for some air and here he was watching the girl he wanted to be with so badly walk away with his hyung.

Hyungsik was still in shock as me made his way back into the room he shared with the boys. He lied down on his bed while staring at nothing. This wasn't exactly suppose to happen but he could feel it. He closed his eyes and all he could picture was her with Jun.K, as they walked away happily. 

He sighed. Jun.K was his friend so why couldn't he be happy for him?

Hyungshik had to get over it. He knew Jihyun would never be intrested in a younger guy. He sighed again. He really had to get some sleep.

-o-

Jihyun couldn't help but feel that Jun.K was just a tiny bit burdensome. He kept a hold of her hand. She didn;t like it concedering he liked Jei. She suddenly wished she hadn't agreed to go out with him. She somehow missed Hyungsik.

-o-

The next day everyone decided that they should go to the beach.

Jihyun sticks around with Hyungshik who is happy about this. Thew walk hand in hand while steeling glaces at eachother. Everyone could tell that there was something going on there. Mir looked at them and he was upset.

She is suppose to be my faith he thought.

Hyejeong hopelessly looked at Mir. She was seriously crazy for him but he wouldn't even look at her. On the other hand Jei could teel that Jun.K was looking at Hyejeong every once in a while and Jei felt really angry. Jei tried to talk to him but he didn't pay much attention to her. Jei decided to join JB whi was walking next to Seungah who was bickering with Mir.

"Hey" JB said.

"Hey yourself" she repied with a smile.

"Why aren't you walking with hyung?" he asked her.

"He is...distracted" Jei said sadly.

JB could tell that she was upset so he joked around with her. 

Their day was spent on the bach with the boys jumping into the ocen while the girls watched. 

"Did you have fun Plum?" Mir asked Hyejeong who blushed at the nick name.

"Yeah" she replied shyly.

"They are so cute" Jihyun said to Seunah who agreed.