Chapter 7

True Love

Mir sighes.

Jun.K drops his head.

JB playes with his fingers.

Hyungsik lies on his bed and stares at nothing.

"We are so-" Jun.K started

"Pathetic, mean, rude" Mir added.

"Stupid" Jun.K finished what he wanted to say.

"I think I'm falling for Jihyun noona" Hyungsik said.

"It's so clear....you right now are the the luckiest person hyung" JB said.

-o-

"Noona! I got you something!" Hyungsik said as they sat down at the cafe.

"Ah, you shouldn't have" Jihyun said.

"Close your eyes noona" Hyungsik said and Jihyun did as she was told.

"Done!"

Jihyun opened her eyes and felt her neck and touched a necklace. She looked at the necklace and gasped. It was a dolphn necklace 

"Do you like it noona?" Hyungsik asked as he sat down apposit of her.

"I love it! Thank you!" she said happily.

They shyly sit there while exchaging looks and eating. After a while Jihyun realised that Hyungsik kept on staring at her neck.

"What's wrong?" she asked him finally.

"I have put it the wrong way" Hyungsik said.

"It's fine...I'll keep on flipping it" Jihyun said as she flipped the necklace, but Hyungsik couldn't stop staring at it.

"OK, you can change it" Jihyun said finally giving in.

Hyungsik smiled and got up. He got begind her while she lifted her hair for him. He changed it and smiled.

"Are you happy now?" Jihyun asked him and he nodded, satisfied. 

After a while they went to a boat ride where they looked at the ocean while talking and laughing. Jihyun felt herself shiver. Hyungsik felt her shiver and took his jacket off and put it on her. Jihyun was shocked when he suddenly came close and thought he may kiss her so he placed her hands on his chest but all he did was put his jacket on her. She kind of felt dissapointed.