Chapter 4

True Love

Mir jumped up and down.

"What are we having? What are we having? What are we having?" Mir asked Jun.K

"If you don't stop jumping we will be having you" Seungah said.

"Ah noona, why are you so mean to me?" Mir whined as Jun.K chuckled and started to set up the table outside. 

After arguing with Mir for a while Seungah decided that she would go out. She went out to see JB on the table trying to chop some vegetables. Seungah laughed as JB failed to do a proper job. She walked towards him and helped him out. Jun.K on the other hand had stepped back inside and was now helping Jei out. 

Jihyun and Hyungsik were outside cooking the meat while talking and laughing. Mir watched them from afar but could not stand to watch them anymore so he decided to join them while Hyejeong was left alone.

"Noona, do you believe in fate?" Mir asked Jihyun while Hyunsik's expression darken.

"Sure" Jihyun said with a smile.

"Noona, I think our meeting is fate!" Mir said happily and Jihyun just laughed as Hyunsik listened without a word.

"Yah! Mir-ah come over here!" Seungah called him as she could feel the tension. Mir followed her instruction and went to her. Hyungsik sighed and was about to leave when Jihyun grabbed hids hand.

"Come here, help noona with this" Jihyun said and suddenly Hyungsik's explession brighten.

-o-

Hyejeong sighed as she sat in the kitchen alone. Why had she taken an intrest on someone who wasn't intrested in her? Jun.K saw her alone and went to her.

"You ok?" he asked her and she nodded.

"Something bothering you?" he asked her.

"Nothing...I'm just tired" Hyejeong lied.

Jun.K chuckeld and Hyejeong looked at him weirdly. Without realising they started to talk about little things. While talking they had lost track of the time until Jihyun came around to tell them that it was time to eat.

"Sorry, am I inturrepting something?" Jihyun asked and they both replied with a "No"

"Well, let's go eat" Jihyun said and tey all went out.

They all setteled down to eat together. As they ate they talked and laughed and joked. Everyone was having fun except for Hyungsik who could see that Mir only had eyes for Jihyun. Hyungsik sighed to himself as he carried on eathing while acting like he was enjoying this moment.

Hi and I'm sorry for the late and short update...this is all The Romantic and Idol's fault! I just can't decided what should happen next in this story because of that show mixing up the couples all the time! I wanna punch JB but at the same time I can see where he is coming from. Mir is just so annoying because he only treats Jei properly. Jun.K just makes every girl feel special and I'm totally confused as to who he actually likes! On a brighter side Hyungsik and Jihyun are working out!