trade In Africa

A Lifetime Of Infinite Surprises.

Middle school was almost over, so that meant exams were right around the corner.

 “Myungsoo~!” Sungyeol whined in the seat across from the other in the library, “I’m hungry … so ... very ...  hungry.” A growl from his stomach echoed off the walls.

 “Then go eat.” Myungsoo replied without looking up from his book, turning the page.

 “Come with me.” He whined again, receiving a stern ‘hush!’ from the librarian.

 “No.” Another page turns.

 “What if someone kidnaps me?”

 “I’m not that lucky,” He teased, a smirk on his face as Sungyeol gasped dramatically.

 “I’m serious Myung! Someone could kidnap me, stuff me in their trunk and leave Seoul then after a week of abuse they’d stuff me in a container on a cargo ship and sell my body in Africa!” By the time he finished he was gasping for air, having never talked that much without breathing.

 “Why Africa?”

 “Why not Africa?”

 “Touché.” Myungsoo closed his book, “Fine, let’s go. Wouldn’t want you to be forced to sell your body in Africa.” He commented sarcastically, standing up and walking out the library, a silent Sungyeol following.

It wasn’t till they were outside when Sungyeol finally spoke, “It wouldn’t be that bad.”

“What wouldn’t?”

“Selling my body.”

Myungsoo stopped in his tracks, turning to face Sungyeol full on, “What?” He asked, bewildered and wondering if he had heard his best friend correctly.

“If I was paid that is. I’d be rich; everyone would be dying for a piece of this!” Sungyeol smiled big, finishing off with a body wave that looked to weird and awkward to be considered y.

Without hesitation Myungsoo slapped Sungyeol up the head, “How are we friends?” Then began walking again.

“You’re just jealous!” Sungyeol called, pouncing on Myungsoo’s back like every day and snuggled his face into the others neck. “Mmm, vanilla.” He mumbled, smelling Myungsoo in the most not-so-creep way, snuggling closer as the other walked.

“What did you say?” Myungsoo asked, almost at the café as he heard the other mumble something he couldn’t quite hear, what with him burying his face in his neck and all, how did he expect someone to hear when he talks?

“Nothing!” Sungyeol blurted out, quickly pulling his head away from the others neck. “I was just mumbling song lyrics!”

“Oh really?” Myungsoo asked, stopping. “What song?”

“Uh …” Sungyeol stopped to think of a song, but embarrassment flooded his face with a bright blush, “It doesn’t matter god! Just keep walking.” Sungyeol said, lightly hitting the other on the back of the head before ignoring his butterfly filled stomach and snuggling his face into the others neck once again.     

 

~*~

 

A/N: This is very very very short - and I'm very very very very sorry. I actually wasn't going to continue this Fic. But even after the -sorry- chapter -that I already deleted. People were still subscribing. C:

So I figured I'd keep going, but it won't be short like this anymore. It's just been awhile since I wrote that my inspiration was -is- VERY low.

But I hope you all continue to support me. C: Even the silent readers.

<3

I love you all.

Subscribe and comment.