Don't Hate Me

A Lifetime Of Infinite Surprises.

"WH-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Sungyeol yelled pointing a finger at Myungsoo who reached up toward the food and shoved a chip into his mouth, waiting till he was done before looking at the other and replying.

"I'm ... eating?" A casual lightness in his voice as he looked at sungyeol with raised eyebrows.

"I MEA-" A hand was clapped over his mouth, cutting off his sentence.

When he looked to the side it was Woohyun who cut him off, "Count. " He said motioning for the other to take deep breathes. " Five. Four. Three. Two. One." With each number the other took a breath then finally Woohyun nodded with a smile and closed the door to give them privacy. "It's your turn." He quickly handed him a mike and turned him to the screen, giving him no time to finish his 'conversation' with Myungsoo.

It was Epik High's 'Don't hate me.' "Myungsoo, sing it with him." 

After an hour of singing and goofing around, the problems between the two faded almost as if it never happened. It was around eight when Woohyun, Sunggyu, and Myungsoo were on the ground holding their stomachs in laughter as Sungyeol walked around the room making buzzings sounds while holding two lettece wraps filled with rice and meat against his eyes.

Until he ran head first into the door as someone opened it, only bring more laughter when the waiter said, "Here are your drinks." Ignoring Sungyeol who laid lifeless on the floor. Once the waiter left Woohyun crawled to Sungyeol, "Wake up~!" He said shaking the other till he opened his eyes.

"Ouch." He said with a laugh an rubebd his forehead as Woohyun helped him up by pulling his hand.

Suddenly Sunggyu's phone went off, blaring GD's song The Leaders and catching everyones attention even Woohyun who let go of Sungyeol's hand, making him fall back down with a thump. "Oh sorry!" He hurried to help the other fully up this time.

"Are you going to answer it?" Myungsoo asked looking at Sunggyu who was looking at the phone.

It was silent as the ringtone with off, repeating again when the caller called back. Without any words Sunggyu looked up at Woohyun who nodded and walked over. "I think it's time to call it quits for tonight." He said picking up Sunggyu's phone and clicked 'end'.

"We'll be leaving first. I already paid." Sunggyu said quickly picking up his coat and leaving the room with Woohyun who followed close behind.

It was silent as Myungsoo and Sungyeol watched the door for a few minutes until both boys looked at each other .    

"Wanna go for another song?" Sungyeol said holding out a mike.

With a flick of his wrist a piece of lettuce smacked Sungyeol in the face, causing Myungsoo to shake his head and laugh. "Let's go home buzzy."

----

A/N: Sorry this is SUPER short, I updated on my phone since internet is off. I get it back hopefully this weekend, if not then I'll just have to update it on my phone again -cries- I don't really like how this turned out, but can't do much about it at the moment. 

Please don't hate me?! I love you all <3