It Begins

A Lifetime Of Infinite Surprises.

The next few weeks practically flew by, Sungyeol's parents ended up coming back earlier then they said and left again quicker than they thought while school work began to pile up in the corner of Myungsoo's room. All of which was not his but instead Sungyeol's. Everyday he would come over with his homework and insist they work on it together, but eveytime Sungyeol would end up falling asleep within five minutes or he'd find another one of Myungsoo's games and start playing it. 

It was finally Friday and everyone was in third hour, watching the clock, begging for lunch to come quicker as their History teacher kept going on and on about things that had nothing to do with the lesson.

"L, did you bring your lunch today?" Woohyun -who started to calling Myungsoo that rigt after Sungyeol mentioned it- whispered over to him while he was busy doodling into his notebook that he should have been writing review in. 

"No, because Sungyeol slept in I ended up forgetting it. Again." He replied finally looking up and over at Sungyeol who was currently snoring quietly as he slept with the history book over his head. 

Then the bell rang and the class was dismissed. 

Myungsoo watched as Woohyun leaned his head by Sungyeol's ear, "Sungyeol~ It's lunch time." Something pulled at Myungsoo's mind while watching the encounter. But as Sungyeol's whole body shot up, knocking the book to the floor and making everyone laugh, he pushed the thought away. 

"Let's go eat." Sungyeol cheered, leaving the book on the floor and walking out of the room. Sunggyu, Myungsoo, and Woohyun followed close behind him, till they arrived at Sungyeol's locker. "How about we eat outside?" He asked, pulling his lunch out of his locker and closing it tightly. 

"Sure but I've got to go buy lunch. Wanna come with me L?" Sunggyu said, and looked over at Myungsoo who shrugged indicating a 'yes'. "We'll meet you guys out there." Then him and Myungsoo turned the other way and began walking towards the school store. 

Sungyeol watched their retreating backs with a sad smile, he felt bad for making Myungsoo forget his lunch again, and ended up making himself more than enough hoping to make it up to the other by sharing it with him, but it didn't look like that would work today. 

After buying a sandwhich for lunch Sunggyu and Myungsoo began walking to the yard. The silence between them began to feel awkward until Sunggyu finally broke it, "So this weekend is Woohyun's birthday, and I was wondering if you and Sungyeol would like to hang out with us?"

Myungsoo looked over, "What do you guys plan on doing?" This weekend Myungsoo was planning on locking Sungyeol in his room till he finished his homework, but the more he thought about it, the more weird it began feel. 

"Just maybe meeting up with a few other people, go to the arcade then karaoke." Sunggyu shrugged not really sure himself.

"I can see if I can talk Sungyeol into going."

"Alright, great." And with that said it grew quiet again and the awkwardness seeped it's way back between them. It continued like that the rest of the way to the yard and all through lunch. Maybe they were just destined to be awkward together, Myungsoo thought in his head and laughed at how it sounded. 

"Even thinking about it is awkward." He laughed and the others looked at him weirdly. "What? Never seen someone laugh?" He squinted his eyes at them, bringing laughter as the cute innocent Myungsoo tried looking bad and tough. 

Fourth hour he was the last hour of the day he had with Sungyeol, and the other made sure it didn't go to waste as he began talking the instant they walked through the door and took their seats in the back. 

"So, about this morning..." He broght up as Myungsoo rested his arm on the desk then used his hand to keep his head propped up, looking at Sungyeol. "I'm really sorry about it." The other finished fast an quickly looked away from Myungsoo.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes as the other fidgetted with his pen, keeping his eyes ahead of him, locked onto the empty chalk board. 

"There's only one way to make it up." He said, watching Sungyeol as he peeked at Myungsoo from the corner of his eye.

"How?"

Myungsoo showed a satisfied smile then looked to the front of the class, ignoring all of Sungyeol's attempts to get the way out of him. Just before he was about to tell the begging other, the Math teacher walked in and began explaining that there would be an exam on the following Monday, stealing Myungsoo's attention. 

"Later." He quickly informed and shooed any of Sungyeol's attempts after that.  

~~~~

As he was walking out of the school's front doors a girl with long straight black hair and blue tips, pale ivory skin, and big hazel eyes was waiting for him. 

"Uh ... Myungsoo?" She hesitated when he slowly turned to where the voice was coming from. It was the girl from his second hour, Sohyun was her name, he thought. 

"Oh hey Sohyun." He smiled at her as she reached for something in her side pocket and pulled it out. 

"Here." She threw her hands out, with the paper in both her hands, waiting for him to take it. At first Myungsoo looked at the paper weird for a minute, after noticing she was shaking he took the paper from her hands and opened it when it was apparent that she wasn't going to walk away till after he did. 

Dear Kim Myungsoo, 

My name is Kim Sohyun, I'm in your second and third hour.

Oh, right.

We haven't really talked much besides that one time your friend Sungyeol bumped into me, making me fall on the ground and you helped me. 

Since then I've felt really thankful towards you. Maybe you'd like to go see a movie together sometime or something? 

xoxo 

Sohyun. 

Ohh, Myungsoo thought to himself, this must be her way of confessing. He kept a poker face as he looked up from the note at Sohyun who was watching, waiting to see his reaction. Quickly he forced a bright smile and handed the note back to the girl.

"I'm really sorry. But I'm actually busy for awhile." Then his heel and walked away from her, his smile slowly fading off his lips.

Sungyeol stood by the school gate, starring at Myungsoo as he approached, or so he thought. Instead when he walked up to Sungyeol he seemed to be glaring at someone else, and when Myungsoo followed his gaze he realized that Sungyeol was Glaring at Sohyun.

"Hey." Myungsoo poked the others cheek, "Stay like that for to long and you're face will get stuck like that." Then he began walking off of the school grounds and toward his house.

Sungyeol jumped and turned to see Myungsoo already leaving, "Wait for me!" He hollared, running to catch up as he jumped onto his back like he did the first day of school.

In the back of Sungyeol's head he was wishing the girl was watching and hoped she realize there was no room in Myungsoo's life for her.  

A/N: Sorry this is turned out longer than I thought it would. Leave comments on your opinion, I'd love to read them <3 Also, I won't be able to update this again till 11/26-27 because 11/24 is my birthday then I've got exams the following week. Off to Study!