Our secret place

Different person

Yijung had now decided what he should do.

He was going to make gaeul fal for him again. He was sure she felt attracted to him.

When they arrived, they were lead to a room where the specialists were waiting for them.

The meeting started and went on for a few hours.

Finally it ended and they all left. Gaeul and yijung would stay in that hotel, and the next morning, after having another meeting, they would leave.

Gaeul felt really tired, so she decided to rest.

Yijung thought this was the perfect time to try something with gaeul.

He wanted to call her, but knew she wouldn't come down so easily.

Finally, he did.

-Hello

-Gaeul I'm Yijung, there is a problem with the reservation, I think you should come down

Apparently, Yijung was the one who did the reservation, he had reserved the meeting room, but not the rooms for both of them.

Gaeul came down all pissed off, she was really tired at that moment.

Suddenly, yijung came from nowhere and grabbed her arm to take her to his car.

Gaeul was so tired that didn't have the energy to fight back so she just stayed still.

-Where are you taking me?

-It's a surprise.

-Well, I don't want it.

-I don't care.

Yijung could be a jerk, but he had never answered gaeul that way.

This hurt her a little bit and made her regret about hesitating his realationship with jihoo because of him.

Finally, they arrived there.

It was a countryside, they went to talk by a herd of cattle.

-If you come to this kind of places, you should come and relax here.

It helps a lot, if you want to take all the stress out.

-I didn't come to relax, I came to work. Besides, you are the one who stresses me, so there is no point in bringing me here.

-You should learn the way to combine work and fun.

-If that makes me be like you, then no thanks. 

Saying that, she sat down.

Yijung walked besides her and sat down too.

-Can we have a fresh start? Forget about everything.

-Yijung, I have a boyfriend now. And you have a girlfriend too. We can't do this.

-First, she is not my girlfriend. And second, I'm just asking for a fresh start, nothing less, nothing more.

-I don't know. It's hard for me to forget all the pain you gave me.

-I can make it up for you.

-How?

Suddenly, he leaned forward and they kissed.