Regrets

Different person

After yijung left, gaeul and jihoo stayed silent for a while. Suddenly, gaeul broke the silence

-You bought me flowers-she said seeing the bunch of flowers on jihoo's hands.

-Yes, here you are. But I don't think they are worth it.

-What do you mean with that?

-You haven't forgetten him yet. 

-Yes I have. Haven't you seen how I was to him?

-Exactly, you are trying to push him away because you know that if you are good to him again, you are going to fall for him. 

-That's not true, I just don't think it's necessary to be nice to him.

-Hey, I'm sorry if I'm overreacting, but I was hurt twice already, and I don't wanna do this again. Yijung is my friend too and I'm not acting as a friend. The worst thing is that I'm not even sure if you love me or if you are just using me to forget him. I think I'm gonna leave,I'll call you when I'm ready to talk. Don't do it before I do it first, please.

Saying those words, Yijung left and gaeul was left alone. 

She didn'g know what was the right thing to do: if going after him, calling him, sending him messages, going to his house, leaving him alone, etc.

Gaeul was really angry with yijung now. He had made her suffer a lot, and now, that she tried to forget him, he appeared again, just to ruin her new relationship.

Gaeul was starting to doubt if jihoo's words were true. 

No, definitely they weren't. He had his chance on her and didn't take it so now he shouldn't complain.

He was her everything once, and he just treated her as one of his many other girls.

He gave her illussions and then desilussions.

She regreted every single feeling she had for him, every single moment she shared with him were a waste of time.

Meanwhile, yijung was thinking about every single word gaeul had told him.

He couldn't take it anymore, so he went to the bar and got drunk. As always.

He had started with his old habit again: girls and alcohol

This time, he called gaeul:

-Hello?

-Gaeul...what do you think about friends?

His voice was strange. As gaeul knew him very well, she imagined his state.

-Are you drunk?

-Hihi. Drunk? Maybe a little?

-Where are you?

-I don't know. Look for me.

Yijung hung up.

Gaeul imagined where he had gone, the place where he always went.

She paced there, almost ran.

Yijung was sleeping on the table. Gaeul payed and took him with her.

She took him to his house and found a really big surprise.

-What are you doing in my oppa's house?

-ohhh.... hi...

-Why aren't you answering my question? What are you doing in my boyfriend's house?

Gaeul felt like a fool. She predicted things like this would happen, but didn't want to believe them. 

He was never going to change. She had tried to understand him a thousands of times,but he would always be the same.

She was doing things she would regret, again...