Betrayal

Different person

Yijeong followed gaeul. He didn't believe she had changed.

He thought there was another reason why she acted that way.

He saw gaeul stop in front of a cafe and walk in. He did the same thing too, being careful not to be seen

Gaeul awaited sitting while she was doing something on her cellphone. He wondered who was that misterious guy gaeul was waiting for.

A few minutes later, a familiar face appeared and was waving at gaeul.

It was his friend, member of f4, yoon ji hoo.

He couldn't believe his eyes. jihoo and gaeul?

Yijeoung thought of the possibility that everything was a confusion. But all the skinship was too much, it was not a confussion, it was true.

He felt his heart sinking, his friend and the person he loved. He couldn't bare it anymore. He we as about to explode.

He suddenly walked into them and said:

-Long time no see, FRIEND

Jihoo put an awkward face. At least he knew that what he was doing was wrong. 

-Hi-he answeres, not knowing what to do

-What are you doing here? I told you I was not mad at you. I thought I was very clear when I said we were strangers.

-Are you acting like this because of this jerk? You already hurt junpyo once, why are you doing this to me?

-What are you talking about? I don't get a thing you are saying and I don't care. But I hace something important to talk about with jihoo oppa so please leave.

-Oppa? So you ARE in a relationship.

-And what if we are? It's none of your business. Can I ask you one favour? Could you step out of my life?

Yijung thought he was going to die. He couldn't believe his own friend could go out with the girl he loved. But this wouldn't last for long. Gaeul soon would be his and jihoo would be feeling the same way as he is.