Flowering friendship

Different person

It had been a week since Gaeul met Yijung. They hadn't talked to each other ever since.

Jihoo's birthday would be coming in a few days and the guys (F3, gaeul and jandi) were preparing their surprise party.

They decided to make a big party inviting all their ex classmates from shinhwa high school.

That meant they had to deal with those evil 3 witches that bullied Jandi. But they didn't care. As soon as they started a commotion, they would be kicked out.

So the guys decided to make everything themselves to make sure Jihoo was touched with all these. 

Jandi and Junpyo would take care of the decoration. Of course, they had to take care of it themselves. That meant they had to be the ones who put the flowers, set the tables, etc. 

Woobin would be in charge of the entertainment. He would invite some idols such as missA, ss501, etc. Also, he was planning the kids from the hospital could take part too.

Finally Gaeul and Jihoo would be making the food. Junpyo and Jandi realised their relationship was kind of awkward so they decided to make them work together to lessen the tension.

Gaeul was heading to Yijung's house. There they would be baking a cake, make some cupcakes and pastries. 

Gaeul was in front of Yijung's door, took a deep breath and rang the bell.

After waiting for a long while, Yijung opened the door.

"Took you long enough" she said a little bit pissed. She hated waiting and it really annoyed her because Yijung seemed to do it on purpose.

"Sorry, I was busy watching the news." That really infuriated her. But she didn't respond, she didn't want more problems.

"Okay. So...what should we start with?"she said trying to break the silence.

"Well...we should head to the grocery store because we don't have the materials." 

"Alright.Grab your keys and let's go." doing as ordered,Yijung grabbed the keys and headed to the car. They arrived at the grocery store in less that 5 minutes.

"So...what should we buy?" Gaeul told him all the ingredients and they divided the materials to look for in half and decided to meet at the cashier with everything.

They bought everything and came back to Yijung's place. It had been awkward between them all they long. Both of them had their hopes they could break the ice cooking. 

"Do you know how to cook?" gaeul asked Yijung while entering the house. 

"I have the charms. If I knew how to cook every single girl in the planet would be chasing me and it would be so exausting..."

"No comments."

"Don't act as if you hadn't fallen for me once. You were head over heels for me."

"Yeah...as you said WAS. Now let's start cooking before I can't resist anymore and I punch you."

"What should I do?"

"Uhmm... with the whisk mix all this stuff."

"Yes, sir." Yijung said imitating a soldier.Gaeul just chuckled and handed him the things.

While they were doing their stuff on their own, Gaeul started to speak.

"I wish you two can be friends again after all this party thing. It was a really good friendship, you can't end it because of me."

"Even if we talk it out, our problem will never be fixed. Jihoo will keep on being jealous."

"You know he is right. If we hadn't kissed none of this would be happening."

"Please, he was jealous way before that happened. We just gave him a reason for being mad."

"No. He knew you were trying to win me back.I was stupid and fell for it."

"Are you sure there is no future for us?"

"I'm sure I love Jihoo and you know what? You've got a really beautiful lady that is head over heels for you.You should go for her. We are too different, we don't belong. I belong to Jihoo and you belong with miran."

"You didn't answer my question."The truth is gaeul wasn't sure about that. But she couldn't think like that, she had to push him away. 

"Yes, I'm sure. Jihoo...he's my soulmate..." It pained her to say it, and it pained him more to listen to those words.