No future for us

Different person

When Gaeul saw this scene, she didn't know what to do.

If she just left, it would mean she really had feelings for him. It would mean she was really hurt.

She had to act as if nothing had happened; as if it didn't mean anything to her.

She just waited until they finished doing what they had been into a while ago.

Finally they pulled in, and gaeul coughed.

Yijung realised she was there and just went running to her.

-I can explain. Really.

-Uhm, I don't care. Really.

-Miran, could you leave please?

Miran got mad, but didn't say anything and left, so they could talk peacefully.

-As I said before, I can explain.

-I don't need your explanations Yijung. We are nothing, so there is no reason for you to explain things like this. In fact, I'm glad things are working out good with Miran, that way Jihoo won't get jealous anymore.

-I know you care, and I know that you don't really like Jihoo. You just say it so you can make me jealous; which is working, so there is no need for you to continue with this faking.

-Do I really look that childish to you? Do you really think I would do that to make you jealous? Come on. I'm a grown up now, I don't have time to play this games. 

-You are lying.

-You know who is lying? You.

-What do you mean with that?

-Every morning I woke up getting the jitters, because I thought that you would call. I would practice my voice, my tone, so that I would not sound so nervous; but your call never came. I know that you were busy, but still, if I meant something to you, you would have made some time to call me. I didn't care, because I thought that that was your personality. There was nothing I could do about it. But I was wrong. If I want to be with someone, that person has to be sweet, caring and show me he loves me. I really don't think you can be that kind of man.

-So your relationship with Jihoo started because I didn't call you?

-No. My relationship with Jihoo started because he is the man for me. There is no "us", yijung. I don't feel safe with you. I don't feel comfortable with you. And it is not because you didn't call me. It's because you never cared for me. I really can't be with someone like you. And I don't think that I can be the woman for you too. You deserve someone prettier, someone who can be more passionate and understanding. Like Miran.

-So you are ending this?

-There is nothing to end. We never had anything.

-Come on. Don't tell me you don't feel those sparkles when you see me. Or that your heart thumps really hard.

-I felt that. A long while ago. But it is over. I came here because I wanted you and Jihoo to be friends again. Nothing's stopping you from being friends. You and I made a mistake, but we can fix it only if you apologize.I'm sure he will forgive you.