Forgiveness

Different person

Gaeul was working at her school, teaching her students.

She acted like nothing really happened, but deep inside, she was thinking about jihoo.

She needed him, and the last time he left, he looked really mad.

Then, she remembered she was a close friend of one of his collegues in his hopstial.

So she decided to call him, to know how mad he was.

-Hello?

-Hello, taesong shi.

-Oh yes, soeunshi, how are you?

-I'm fine, thanks. Are you alone?

-Oh, you are looking for jihoo. Well. he isn't in a good mood right now. 

-Do you think it would be ok to go and visit him?

-Well, I don't know. He is reall mad.

-Uhmm, I'll visit him anyways. 

-Ok, then.

As she hang out, she rushed to the hospital. She was really sorry, so she decided to buy him a bunch of flowers.

As she got in, she said hi to the person she had called before, lee taesong.

She came to his office but he just ignored her.

-I brought you flowers.

Silence.

-Do you hate me?

Silence

As he didn't answer her, she took away the notebook where he was working on and said.

-Answer me.

-Give me that.

-No, untilI you answer me.

-Fine. I'm not mad.

-But why don't you answer my calls or messages? And why do you ingnore me then?

-I'm not mad, I'm just upset. I really don't know if I should trust you.

-We are not ending what we have, are we?

-Do you want it that way?

-No, of course not. But I'm afraid it will be that way. I'm always getting you angry, and I feel awful about it. Please, give me one more chance. I know I did wrong helping him, but he is your friend, and you would be devastated if something wrong happenaved to him.

He then got up from his seat and hugged her.

-What we have will never end, unless you want it. 

-You promise?

-I promise.

Then Taesong came into the office and saw them. They glanced at him, and pulled apart.

-Well, someone has come to see you. I didn't know you were in a private moment.

Behind Taesong's back, they could see yijung coming out, more than angry.