Darkness

Different person

Everything changed since that day. 

Everyone acted like a DIFFERENT PERSON.

Gaeul was not the same bubbly person she was before. She looked depressed or angry everytime.

Yijung now didn´t look as handsome as he did before. He didn´t arrange himself and just thought about work.

Jihoo was really changed. He didn´t smile or get angry, it seemed like he didn´t have emotions.

The worse was Miran. She was EVERYDAY with Yijung. She was annoying before, but she had never gotten to this point. She was everytime next to Yijung, and tried the best to make Gaeul see them together.

All this happened after that kiss between Gaeul and Yijung.

At first, Gaeul tried to keep it a secret. Since it was a really HUGE mistake, and she didn´t want to ruin her relationship with Jihoo.

But later, she couldn´t take it anymore so she told him.

Of course, this wasn't  good for Yijung. Now, he would be hated by everyone except Miran.

Gaeul didn't mind and just told him.

After that, she regreted a lot. Because those words made everything different.

-How was your trip Gaeul? Have you finished your work there?

-Uhmm, yes. It was...interesting.

-What do you mean with that? Is something wrong?

-Look, I didn't want to tell you this because I was really scared of how would our relationship now. But I think it's better if you hear it from me than from other person. So here is the truth. I didn't want to go to that trip because I knew Yijung would try something with me and I am kind of weak. I thought you were going to stop me but you didn't and I concluded that if you trust me is because I am strong enough to leave the past behind and reject him. 

-WHAT HAPPENED GAEUL?

-I...kissed Yijung.

-....

-Jihoo tell me something please. Are you mad? Do you hate me? Please don't leave me.

-Gaeul, I want some alone time. We'll talk later.

-Please don't end what we have.

-What? Is this a joke? You're the one who cheated on me, so don't come and tell me I am ending our relationship. 

-You weren't sure about your feelings for me.

-I was sure. You are the first person who has made me think about marriage.

-You didn't trust me. You weren't sure.

-I think I did well on not trusting you.

-Our relationship was never going to work. You always doubting about me, and me always trying to make up things that never happened. 

Saying that, she just left. Leaving Jihoo with the mouth shut.

Later that night, the f4 members were going to meet, and Jihoo decided to assist to talk things up with Yijung. 

-Hi, how was your trip with my girl?

-Uhmm....fine. I had a great time.

-Of course you did. You kissed the girl you've always wanted to kiss.

-What do you mean?

-I'm talking about Gaeul.

-Di..did she tell you?

-How could you do this to me? You were my friend. Even though you liked her before, you already had your chance and you lost it. I was perfect with her until you came and ruined everything.

Jihoo was so mad, that he didn't want to crash that party and just left. 

Since that day, everyone changed their attitude and Miran thought it was her chance to be with Yijung so she just tried to get closer to him.