Interesting trip 1

Different person

The school organised this trip because they had to attend to an important conference.

A panel of experts would be waiting for them to discuss about the expantion of it.

No one wanted to attend to this conference. Yi jung offered himself only if Gaeul came with him.

Now that Gaeul was doubting about her feelings, this trip would make it worse. As she couldn´t do anything about him, she decided to call jihoo.

-Hello?

-Hi honey, it´s me, Gaeul. How´s the investigation?

-Really well. Actually I´ve found some clues that can lead me to the real delincuent.

-Oh, that´s great. Honey, the school's principal told me that I had to attend to this important meeting in busan. But there is a problem...

-You have to go with Yijung, right?

-How did you know?

-I told you our love was powerful.

-Are you okay with it?

-I've decided I should trust you. Go, and don't forget to call me.

-Okay, I should leave, bye.

It was time to leave. Gaeul hadn't packed so Yijung went out to buy some clothes for her. They got into Yijung's car and departured.

After two hours, Yijung started to feel dizzy and tired, so he stopped the car in the sideway of the road.

They both got off the car, and Yijung started talking.

-How did you and Jihoo start dating?

-Do you really want to know?

-Yes

-It started when I saw your news in  the magazine. It was about you and that girl miran. It said that you both started a relationship, and in the photos I could see how you both were having a great time. I thought that I had to wait for you. But you never called or left any messages. I didn't mind and kept on waiting, but that news made me realise what you really felt for me. That night I drank as I never did, and Jihoo oppa helped me. From that night onwards, me and jihoo oppa became really close.

This was all because of him. He thought that Gaeul hadn't fulfilled their promise, but it was all because of him.

-I... am really sorry.

-Yes, you should be. I'm not mad. Thanks to you, I've met someone who truly loves me. Let's start going, we will be late.

They got into the car and drove to busan.