Stronger

Invisible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara POV

Dara woke up the next morning feeling refreshed, today was the beginning of the new Dara.  She got out of bed, walked to the kitchen, and the counter television for her daily fix of idol news while she ate breakfast. She stared numbly when Jiyong appeared on the screen, smiling as if nothing had happened.  What was she expecting that he would put his life on hold and wallow in self-pity?  He was probably happy that she was gone; He would not have to put up with her naïve ways anymore.  Dara shook her head and turned off the television, she had to get herself together. How was she supposed to be the person he could not forget if all she did was mope?

 It was time to change, time she got her life together and stop being the pathetic Dara that Jiyong walked all over.  Walking over to the sink as she washed her dishes, Dara looked at the calendar hanging on her wall.  Noticing today’s date Dara smiled.  Big Bang had an award ceremony to go to tomorrow and Jiyong had given her tickets to the after party a couple weeks ago.  This was the perfect time to make her debut.  After finishing the dishes, Dara grabbed her phone and dialed a number she knew by heart.  She smiled when she heard him pick up.  “Seunghyun Oppa! Do you remember yesterday when you told me to call you if I needed anything?  Well I need a favor.”  “  Dara you know I’d do anything in my power for you.”  Dara smiled wider, Seunghyun was always so dependable, and he had always been there for her when the chips fell.  “How would you like a date for the after party tomorrow?”  Dara could hear Seunghyun holding back his excitement, he asked her out every time there was a function, but she always found some reason to say no. “I would love to have you as my date Dara!  I’ll have the driver pick you up around 8?”  Dara suddenly grew very excited as well, it had been a long time since she had hung out with Seunghyun alone.  “That would be great.  See you tomorrow at 8.”  After hanging up Dara walked to her bedroom and stared at her closet. “Now what to wear…”

After scanning through all of her clothes Dara could not find a single thing, she wanted to wear, she needed to go shopping, and she knew just the girls to call!  Picking up her phone she called her two best girlfriends Lee Chaerin and Minzy, they always had the best fashion taste. “Dara?  Do you know what time it is!  I told you never to wake me up before 12, it ruins my beau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter